Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you get $8000 in a timespan of 1-2 years being a 3rdworlder who makes an avg wage of $200-$300

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
I'm not smart nor hardworking and working a lot of time to get that ammount seems bonkers

I'm not smart nor hardworking and working a lot of time to get that ammount seems bonkers<<<
$8000 lies on the street in Kreuzberg in Berlin!!!!!!!! (in video game)

sell shit products?

Sell heroin laced with fentanyl. :feelsjuice:

Sell heroin laced with fentanyl. :feelsjuice:
you dumb idiot you can just buy car fentanil and mix it with heroin it will increase the income x100 btw I can make $8000 at death labour camp If i WILL BE WORKING 12 HOURS A DAY BIAAATCH WTF 2 YEARS BRO MY OUTFITS ARE WORTH MORE THAN $8000 YOU AREN'T ALL ON MY LEVEL *IN VIDEO GAME(

3RD WORLD ONE I GUESS *IN VIDEO GAME(
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

work on multiple jobs or rob a bank.
i am sure banks were never stolen before like the same they're in US so polive officer are going to have a hard time dealing with you

Sell me guns (im Videospiel)

$8000 lies on the street in Kreuzberg in Berlin!!!!!!!! (in video game)
I should go to berlin then, but i'll need money to travel :feelscry:

work on multiple jobs or rob a bank.
i am sure banks were never stolen before like the same they're in US so polive officer are going to have a hard time dealing with you
Jobs here are slavery, they expect you to work 9hours per day for pennies. They also micromanage you to hell and back so you can't do other things

Jobs here are slavery, they expect you to work 9hours per day for pennies. They also micromanage you to hell and back so you can't do other things
i am a 3rd worlder and i used to do 2 jobs in the same day for a month before and it was really a hell to go through especially with the two jobs being physical jobs and not office easy jobs

i am a 3rd worlder and i used to do 2 jobs in the same day for a month before and it was really a hell to go through especially with the two jobs being physical jobs and not office easy jobs
I have a really hard time getting any jobs. I just landed an IT job a month ago and i'm barely able to perform. Being on a construction type of job would literally kill me with my height and strenght....

what country specifically

I'm not smart nor hardworking and working a lot of time to get that ammount seems bonkers
Move in the west wagecucking live in your car eat tuna cans return to your shithole with money in your pocket

DAILY PAJEET BLACKPILL AVERAGE WAGE PER YEAR IN JEWSA IS 15000$ OR MORE THATS 12 LAKH IN CURRY SHEKELS OR 1.2 MILLION PER YEAR AN AVERAGE PAJEET WOULD SLIT HIS WRISTS TO EARN THAT MUCH MONI NOW IMAGINE THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LUNDIAN ECONOMY ITS OVER