Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how would you feel in my place?

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
I work at a pharmacy during nightshift(sexy time), I receive a lot of couples searching for condoms, I'm the one who charges, sometimes girls, young girls, come alone and buy a lot of condoms, how would you guys feel in my place? It's triggering me a lot lately to the point of contemplating suicide the moment I see women

I can relate. Similar things happens at my workplace. But with time i learned to do not feel a thing.
How long have you been working there ?

Holy fucking shit that would make me wanna blow my brains out aftERwards

I'd want to poke holes in them with pins (the condoms that is).

I’d feel happy that they were practicing safe sex, not sure what you’re crying about OP

I can relate. Similar things happens at my workplace. But with time i learned to do not feel a thing.
How long have you been working there ?
it's been three years, three years, I'm fascinated by myself and the human limitations, I mean, How much suffering can a mind take before breaking into itself

it's been three years, three years, I'm fascinated by myself and the human limitations, I mean, How much suffering can a mind take before breaking into itself
Been heartless is the only way.

I work at a pharmacy during nightshift(sexy time), I receive a lot of couples searching for condoms, I'm the one who charges, sometimes girls, young girls, come alone and buy a lot of condoms, how would you guys feel in my place? It's triggering me a lot lately to the point of contemplating suicide the moment I see women
The only way to change your situation is to change your job. Yes, people go to pharmacy to buy condoms, lubricants and other intimacy products and it's so brutal to see how people specially whores live nowadays. I hope you can change it.