Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you feel if an ugly foid approached you?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
By ugly I mean according to your personal standards: landwhale, no boobs or ass, crooked teeth, etc? Would you feel flattered? Would you think that's all you can get?

Personally, I'd think she wants to rob me cause not even the ugliest of foids has ever tried to flirt with me.

Delighted. 18.5 years on this earth and not a single IOI. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Over If ugly foids are repulsed by you.

I mean at this point I don't give a shit.

probably still feel an involuntary dopamine rush from any foid showing me IOI

Happy, because I welcome all chances of social interaction, no matter who they come from. :smonk:

I would not fuck a sub 3 foid though.

I'd wanna bust my nut in her roast beef flaps, volcel if you wouldn't.

Most fat ugly foids just cruise Tinder for validation.
I would not fuck a sub 3 foid though.
:feelsUgh:

I'm not a volcel so I'd take her up on it and try to marry her if she'd allow it. I get too few chances at this to reject people

Go out on a date with her. I would give her the chance no one has ever given me

Volcel if I wouldn't.

By ugly I mean according to your personal standards: landwhale, no boobs or ass, crooked teeth, etc? Would you feel flattered? Would you think that's all you can get?

Personally, I'd think she wants to rob me cause not even the ugliest of foids has ever tried to flirt with me.
I would go out on a date with her just because she had the courage to approach me, because I think they deserve that

Now I've practically given up and don't even have the drive left to converse with foids but years ago I probably would be flattered if anyone approached and would see where it goes.