Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you describe the ideal therapist?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
Your answer need not conform to any of the traditional views of how a therapist ought to be

has sex with you then gives you a million dollars

Loyal wife that loves me and I have kids with

The kind that doesn't do it for the money, but actually wants to help people. Also, not a woman, obviously.

Im not gonna give any details about our sex life but it needs to be
ideal looking/pale, redhead/ 5'7 or more/good face /good hands/ good legs

Actually listens to you and is empathetic, a non NT who was able to become NT. Gives you hug at end of session and if female cuddle too.

She doesnt exist

Your answer need not conform to any of the traditional views of how a therapist ought to be
I would say a female therapist that gives me physical affection and has sex with me.

a blackpilled therapist

that is a positive way to look at it
also, parents are willing to let doctors feel up their children, but I'm sure they'd cry "pedophile" the instant a child/adolescent therapist would try and hug their children

Pragmatic and insightful, expertise to help me solve my problems step-by-step, show me new lines of thinking I've not considered. I don't require plattitudes or navigating feelings as I am already quite adept at this. I require solutions. If he can't help me, he will let me know why and not waste my time.

Last edited: