Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you cope hearing enemy man cuddle and fuck your women and saying 'I love you'?

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
I bet no-one here lives in a more bad situation than me. There is no sound-proofing at all, I can hear and imagine everything that happens around me. Including today hear some invader literally say in English: 'I love you'. Did not hear the young woman's response, though. Fortunately, I guess.

I have time to sleep maybe 2-3 before I must wake up. SHIT

do you live in afghanistan or some shit? :feelskek:

no, finland, but OP is obsessed with ethnics for some reason
then his reaction is completely understandable. zipperheads like you wouldnt understand cuz foreign men have been fucking your women for a long time, for him this is new.

no, finland, but OP is obsessed with ethnics for some reason
The man in question is European. If it is the same man I saw yesterday (I don't know), then Slavic young man. Very NT.

then his reaction is completely understandable. zipperheads like you wouldnt understand cuz foreign men have been fucking your women for a long time, for him this is new.
It is not new. Then would not hurt that much at all.

Already from the 1960's we had Moroccan and Turkish men immigrating by marrying our women. At the same time Western men also. British in particular I hate more than any other group of men in the world. British men are the worst enemies of Finnish men. They even wrote a book about how to marry a Finnish blonde woman and settle here. My biggest dream in life for some years has been to kill as many British men married to Finnish women as possible.

Over for Europecels. Yall need sleep

It is not new. Then would not hurt that much at all.

Already from the 1960's we had Moroccan and Turkish men immigrating by marrying our women. At the same time Western men also. British in particular I hate more than any other group of men in the world. British men are the worst enemies of Finnish men. They even wrote a book about how to marry a Finnish blonde woman and settle here. My biggest dream in life for some years has been to kill as many British men married to Finnish women as possible.
so are you going to stop talking about it and actually kill someone?

you're one nutty user aren't you?

so are you going to stop talking about it and actually kill someone?

you're one nutty user aren't you?
I don't have weapons, otherwise I would not have reached wizardhood. I don't want to waste my suffering with a bad run.
---------------------------
I need to move ASAP, but it is difficult without anyone who would help and no car and no driver's license (to rent a car).

Last edited:
I don't have race

I don't have race
It is not about race. It is about the sex ratio (islamic men come in much greater numbers (single adult women aren't even allowed to emigrate from these countries, while from Finland young women are more likely to emigrate than young men!!!), the women that come are already married and come with their husband or as a children with their parents and are then reserved to their men only) and market availability (ethnic women, who are much less in numbers in the first place, are not available to Finnish men, thus the effective sex ratio is much worse).

It is about outside men that affect the sex ratio and with whom no symmetry functions. At least with Russians, there is symmetry. There is no symmetry with Arab, Afghan, African, islamic, Western and Southern European people. With Western men, in theory it operates, but as with Asian women and Western men, Finnish men just can't compete when Western men come here, native English makes a 5/10 a 8/10.

(Finnish cuck men even celebrate good integration when an Iraqi marries a Finnish woman)
-------------------------
I have time to sleep one hour.

It is not about race. It is about the sex ratio (islamic men come in much greater numbers (single adult women aren't even allowed to emigrate from these countries, while from Finland young women are more likely to emigrate than young men!!!), the women that come are already married and come with their husband or as a children with their parents and are then reserved to their men only) and market availability (ethnic women, who are much less in numbers in the first place, are not available to Finnish men, thus the effective sex ratio is much worse).

It is about outside men that affect the sex ratio and with whom no symmetry functions. At least with Russians, there is symmetry. There is no symmetry with Arab, Afghan, African, islamic, Western and Southern European people. With Western men, in theory it operates, but as with Asian women and Western men, Finnish men just can't compete when Western men come here, native English makes a 5/10 a 8/10.

(Finnish cuck men even celebrate good integration when an Iraqi marries a Finnish woman)
-------------------------
I have time to sleep one hour.
brutal ngl, why are finnish men so rejected? rice genes?

I seriously doubt cumskin Finns are being cucked to the degree that he says they are

These mayo"cel"s JFL

:feelskek:

And OP is what, 31? 32? It means he was already in his mid-20s and still KHHV even before the rapefugees that the Eurofags keep banging on about. It's not like his fellow cumskin foids would've found him attractive even if every single non-Finn was wiped from the face of the planet.

I seriously doubt cumskin Finns are being cucked to the degree that he says they are

These mayo"cel"s JFL

:feelskek:

And OP is what, 31? 32? It means he was already in his mid-20s and still KHHV even before the rapefugees that the Eurofags keep banging on about. It's not like his fellow cumskin foids would've found him attractive even if every single non-Finn was wiped from the face of the planet.
ching Chong man dnr u are desensitized to ur race being cucked

Kuvakaappaus 2021 08 16 18 42 07

Link to do your own searches about the othern Western nationalities and confirm the screenshot above:

Unfortunately direct links only lead to the place where one needs to select everything again.

For example, Finland has 486 British men aged 45 - 49 (age at 31.12.2020) living here, while for the women of the same age and nationality the number is only 65. Finland has been a "SEA" sexpatting destination within Europe for the British, Dutch, Irish, Australians, Italians, Greeks, Spanish, French men etc. for decades.

Last edited:
Tough shit cum stain :feelskek:, colonialists will continue to arrive in masses so get used to your new masters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back