Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you conduct your life if you were a foid?

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Consider your hypothetical life in the following three scenarios:

1. You're a white 9 or 10/10 Stacy.
2. You're a mid-tier noodle Becky.
3. You're a negroid landwhale with a 3/10 face.

Let's in all cases assume that you're of the middling sort economically speaking, neither very rich nor very poor. You've had a decent education and possess marketable skills, but no extraordinary talents.

Last edited:
Become a nun in all 3 scenarios

If I was a Stacy, I would let every incel on this forum fuck me. Same for Becky. Technically not gay.

I would rope if I was a black landwhale.

In all situations: I would be a pious woman and learn all about how to run a wholesome household with many children. I could sew and craft and sing and cook. I would unironically SMVmog the shit out of other foids. It really wouldn't be all that hard.

Inb4 tranny accusations

Probably impregnated at young age cuz tacoland foids breed like rabbits

it depends on the environment and the societal conditions, if you let a foid run around with no restriction she is going for chad only.

If I was a Stacy, I would let every incel on this forum fuck me. Same for Becky. Technically not gay.

I would rope if I was a black landwhale.
lmao, based tbh:feelsBox:

if no memories are retained i doubt id be a good little foid tbh. defnitely not cleaning or cooking when encouraged. probably be the cold type tho

like all foids, without a care in the world

I would act like foids act nowadays because i would have a foid brain jfl if you think any of you would act differently, they are hardwired to be whores

1.Off my self
2.Off my self
3.go ER screaming hitler did nothing wrong 1445

1. I would poison all chads in the weekly gangbang
2. I would manipulate my simps to go ER
3. I would jump from the roof and destroy Mr Shekelberg's Maserati with my superior body weight

Consider your hypothetical life in the following three scenarios:

1. You're a white 9 or 10/10 Stacy.
2. You're a mid-tier noodle Becky.
3. You're a negroid landwhale with a 3/10 face.

Let's in all cases assume that you're of the middling sort economically speaking, neither very rich nor very poor. You've had a decent education and possess marketable skills, but no extraordinary talents.
1. Onlyfans Lesbian
2. Onlyfans Lesbian
3. Onlyfans Lesbian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back