Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you ask your gf/wife for sex?

JAYASCENSION

JAYASCENSION

Recruit
★★
I've never had a girlfriend before. But I feel if I did have a gf/wife. I would be too shy or high inhib to ask for sex. How would you do this? How do normies do it?

Slip them a bill

Yeah. I'm also curious how a relationship usually progresses. Like when are you allowed to fondle her breasts or kiss her (before you have made it far enough to have sex)? Do I have to ask for permission or am I entitled to touch her as long as we are in a relationship? It might be too rice-specific. Our culture makes it impossible to fuck on day one.
This is probably one of the mysteries that I'll never be able to solve in my lifetime.

"you tryna fuck?"

send bobs and vegene

Yeah. I'm also curious how a relationship usually progresses. Like when are you allowed to fondle her breasts or kiss her (before you have made it far enough to have sex)? Do I have to ask for permission or am I entitled to touch her as long as we are in a relationship? It might be too rice-specific. Our culture makes it impossible to fuck on day one.
This tbh.
I have absolutely no idea how to "human".
I can talk to people professionally and about mutually shared interests - often going into small detaills.
But for everything else I have no idea how.
I have no idea how to even escalate something into a relationship. I have no idea how to say/do the appropriate thing in anything but a work setting.
This is not the fault of anyone, this isn't something taught/learned, not a failure of parents. It's ingrained deeply into the brains of normally wired people.
An under-socialized NT (even a wild child deprived of human contact) quickly adapts once the opportunity presents itself. It's something that most people know by birth, instinctive behavior almost.
It's as if NTs had a biologically ingrained compass that allows them to navigate while I am stuck in a foreign city with no map or Internet signal due to Asperger's Syndrome. Or a better analogy -particularly for the younger years: A minefield where NTs have metal detectors.
I have absolutely no idea how to function sexually/romantically.

you would just ask lol, u guys forget that she would want to fuck u too

Just spank her bro

you don’t ask, you just do it. if she doesn’t want to, she will tell you. at that point, it’s up to you to decide what you want to do with your property.

I have no idea how to even escalate something into a relationship. I have no idea how to say/do the appropriate thing in anything but a work setting.
It's pretty much impossible to tell whether a woman is simply being polite or is actually into you. Based on my look and my race, I tend to assume it's the former (which I wouldn't be able to confirm 100% anyway. I don't have enough friends to use as the control group). Normies just somehow instinctively know their relationship with a foid is beyond mere friends and are able to find the right moment to ask her out. In the cases they misjudge and fuck up, they become the creep or sexual harasser that everyone gossips about.

Maybe it has more to do with our higher inhibition. Normies just tend not to worry about the consequences or are aware there's a lower chance for them to fail.

But let's you KNOW she wants to fuck but for some reason your still too shy to ask?
If i was physically attractive enough that someone would want to be my gf, i wouldnt be shy but confident af

This is probably one of the mysteries that I'll never be able to solve in my lifetime.
It's quite interesting

I've never had a girlfriend before. But I feel if I did have a gf/wife. I would be too shy or high inhib to ask for sex. How would you do this? How do normies do it?
If you have seen romance-havers chats or Chads chat you will find out that ask for sex is not rocket science.

They usually demand sex in a fancier way like treating foids as the whores they are(with slurs) or memes or something.

Others just demand sex as ask to your teacher a fucking question.

Reading the comments in this thread I reafirm the reason encourage brocels to fuck whores. They idealize so much sticking a dick in a whole that turns cringe. Bluepillers and repillers sold us that shit like rocket science when it isn't at all.

Only Chad know

JFL if you have to ask your gf/wife for sex, you're literally treating her like a goddess and that point

Just kiss her and cuddle and slowly your gonna sex I think

Grab and kiss her

you just fuck her. grab her by the pussy :owo:

Confused on why a man would ask his property for its opinion.

It's pretty much impossible to tell whether a woman is simply being polite or is actually into you. Based on my look and my race, I tend to assume it's the former (which I wouldn't be able to confirm 100% anyway. I don't have enough friends to use as the control group). Normies just somehow instinctively know their relationship with a foid is beyond mere friends and are able to find the right moment to ask her out. In the cases they misjudge and fuck up, they become the creep or sexual harasser that everyone gossips about.

Maybe it has more to do with our higher inhibition. Normies just tend not to worry about the consequences or are aware there's a lower chance for them to fail.
I honestly wish I was low inhib. Being high inhib is hell on earth lol

Like this

30780992.gif

Last edited:
She'll have to ask

Give me sucky sucky. :owo:

From what my Normie friends tell me "it just happens", but that's also how they talk about relationships... And just talking to women... And other things...

Most women usually have a naturally lower libido than men so I assume that ... I genuinely wouldn't know what would happen if someone is actually physically interested back in you.

I'm pretty sure a Normie reading this is laughing his arse off how clueless I seem...

When I was a kid, I saw my dad playing with my mom's breasts. It was in the evening, we sat on the couch and watched tv and my father just had his hand on my mother's tits and she didn't say anything. It was like "normal", lol

If I had a girlfriend or wife, I would love to fuck her while she's sleeping
Its one of my sexual fantasies to just fuck a woman while she's unconscious and to use her body for my pleasure

Dude how is she your gf if you're not fucking her? People now fuck on first on second date before starting a relationship.

Yo bitch let’s fuck

Invite her to play a sex game:feelshehe:

Buy her a drink, drop a pill when she's not looking, when it starts working, you can fuck her without asking.

Nah id be to high inhib to ask for anything other then sex, there suppose to have sex with you after all

you don’t ask, you just do it. if she doesn’t want to, she will tell you. at that point, it’s up to you to decide what you want to do with your property
based