Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would white, American 1962 high school students compare to 2020 students, looks / SMV wise?

Not obese, much more white, more wealthy ... what do you think?

Not obese, much more white, more wealthy ... what do you think?

depends how you define wealth I guess

but you could buy a house with an average salary
ounce of gold in 1970 was like $35 an ounce, now it's $1800 an ounce

so yeah the country wasn't fucked up the ass in debt with a trash currency

They would mog the shit out of 2020 kids. These kids have discipline, toughness, intelligence. due to no Jewish chemicals in our food turning us retarded.

modern kids can’t even tell what fucking gender they are and need safe spaces. They see no problem with complete and total equality and homosexuality. 1960’s kids would mog the shit out of them

Last edited:
They would mog the shit out of 2020 kids. These kids have discipline, toughness, intelligence. due to no Jewish chemicals in our food turning us retarded.

modern kids can’t even tell what fucking gender they are and need safe spaces. They see no problem with complete and total equality and homosexuality. 1960’s kids would mog the shit out of them
Yet they let this world come to pass.

They were chads, so they supported the sexual revolution.

Also, I'm pretty sure the B&W footage was edited to select the best of the best. Universities do that.

I mean wealth in terms of buying power.

Everyone who wasn't a complete retard could buy a house with a garage + a car while also being able to afford a family and semi regular vacations

Even just working at a warehouse or factory would let you afford that

Nowadays ENGINEERS from good schools have to colive with other people for the first few years of their career to avoid being too much in debt

Most people don't own shit, everything they buy is with credit

Yet they let this world come to pass.

They were chads, so they supported the sexual revolution.

Also, I'm pretty sure the B&W footage was edited to select the best of the best. Universities do that.
It’s a high school and it didn’t feature the best of the best. It had the whole class/school (you can see it when they’re on the track rubber). Even if it was the best of the best, this is the “best of the best” for modern educational facilities.
8E461270 C7DA 43E0 AB43 3BE8BD74C877

Judging by the videos you posted i'd say the 1962 high school kids mog the ones from 2020 to the moon and back. But it doesn't really matters to me, since i'm incel now, and i most likely would've been incel back then.

People say that just around 50 years ago, even 16 year olds have insanely sharp faces, chin, strong features that look like men.

Today you have "men" in their 30s who still look they haven't completed puberty.

There's something wrong with the Food and water

Yes, men were shorter, scrawnier, and uglier.

I genuinely believe that testosterone levels are decreasing from generation to generation so I think back in the day men had way higher SMV's than nowadays.

I genuinely believe that testosterone levels are decreasing from generation to generation so I think back in the day men had way higher SMV's than nowadays.
It is declining and no medias is talking about it since they want docile males workdrones

Same thing with the rise of virginity in young men, they hide that shit so that it create a hidden bottleneck and they can turn to simp and give the average foid a better lifestyle for just existing.

That's why it's important to spread the blackpill.

Last edited:
I can't take it with that 1962 ropefuel, holy shit. I forgot how good people looked back then.

It depends what you mean. Large items like cars, houses, and tuition are much more expensive. Many smaller things like wire, paper, etc are cheaper.

the 2020 mog them. average height in the 60s was what 5'6 ? JFL

People say that just around 50 years ago, even 16 year olds have insanely sharp faces, chin, strong features that look like men.

Today you have "men" in their 30s who still look they haven't completed puberty.

There's something wrong with the Food and water

the 2020 mog them. average height in the 60s was what 5'6 ? JFL
King cope even if true (let's play along theory), can't be mogged by something that's not in existence yet. Brainlet tier thinking.

2020 in 1962? JFL.

The thread is about comparing the looks of the 1962 kids with the 2020 ones. Are you completely retarded or is English just not your first language ?

The thread is about comparing the looks of the 1962 kids with the 2020 ones. Are you completely retarded or is English just not your first language ?
It's not my first language no, hej på dig din intellektuellt undermåliga idiot. They can't be heightmogged since that's 100% due to environment. If foids don't find an abundance of comparative tallfags everywhere, them being short (I think your info is way off) don't matter in any way. The only one displaying symptoms of actual retardation is you bro, keep coping.

It's not my first language no, hej på dig din intellektuellt undermåliga idiot. They can't be heightmogged since that's 100% due to environment. If foids don't find an abundance of comparative tallfags everywhere, them being short (I think your info is way off) don't matter in any way. The only one displaying symptoms of actual retardation is you bro, keep coping.

If you're gonna speak another language at least try to speak one used in more than one country. French, Spanish even German would do. Anyways your complete sentence doesn't make any sense, lexically and syntactically. Height isn't about environment, it's simply the fact that in the 1960s manlets were more tolerated but with time they were ruled out of the dating competition, leading to a higher average height.
Now, if this is too complicated for you, I can refer you to Google Translate, I think they even have Swedish there !

See ya !

This was noticeable even in the early 2010s when there was a flare up in worry that testosterone levels in men were declining, sperm counts were being damaged by electromagnetic radiation from laptops and cellphones, estrogens in plastics were feminizing men and guys were wearing skinny jeans instead of suits.
It gave rise to the ridiculous neomasculinity trend that Millenials weren't able to pull off successfully without looking like hipsters.
A lot of it was culture wars but I can see where some of this stuff came from. A lot of younger guys looked much sharper and sophisticated pre sexual revolution compared to now.

Then again men were shorter on average back then while the average height for Zoomer male probably mogs that of the average Millenial male let alone males from earlier generations.

Also keep in mind that a lot of the males in those videos are still alive today but they don't look anywhere near as good because of age and probably exposure to the same chemicals stunting masculinity in younger males today.

I think a lot of the perceived masculinity from the past was due to the more formal way males dressed, their more stoic demeanor and a well balanced curriculum of education and athleticism in their growing years and the fact that more males in western countries were white anglo-saxons.

Women apparently miss when males are like that too since they still lust after tall white boys in suits even today. So I don't necessarily see the problem with males looking less masculine today, it is depriving women from aesthetics they feel entitled to :)

Last edited:
2020 kids would be taller at least, not sure about average looks though because there's way less footage and photos of people from the time, maybe they just avoided the uglies back then

I can't take it with that 1962 ropefuel, holy shit. I forgot how good people looked back then.

Legit hordes of chads holy fuck imagine being a subhuman framelet in those days, the coaches would literally crucify you and make you an example of what not to be

The video example is far from an average 1962 high school though.