Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how would normies react if they knew you roped?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
i think they would celebrate my suicide and probably make posts online after finding out being happy that i was pressured by them into doing it. this is why i wont rope, because normies would be happy and glad.

Kanye West Stare GIF - Kanye West Stare Staring - Discover & Share GIFs

They wouldnt.

They would laugh and make jokes about me

They will use it as a chance to virtue signal

They would just not care, go about their lives, and forget about my entire existence the next day.

i think they would celebrate my suicide and probably make posts online after finding out being happy that i was pressured by them into doing it. this is why i wont rope, because normies would be happy and glad.
Sometimes even hate is better than indifference

Water under the bridge.

They wouldn't be happy or even contented. The truth is that they wouldn't care and will continue their lives as if nothing had happened

no one knows me irl, im ghost tier jfl off the grid maxxed, no socials and no connections at work

The ones to notice would be neighbors starting to smell the stink of corpse and struggling with insects feeding and breeding on it.
They would probably force on themselves some thoughts parodying empathy out of fear of their own ignorance in such a situation. They wouldn't be able to say it, but all they really feel would be disgust with the thought of living next to decaying body and eventually worry about costs of cleaning

They would pretend to care to not seem psychopathic but in their mind they don’t give a flying fuck but honeslty i wouldn’t give a fuck if they died either

Nobody would care except my mom and maybe my cousin/aunt but that's it.

They are happy to see you suffer and being alive as well honestly it's post like this that make me happy that the human race is going to go extinct one day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back