Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would a woman react if I told her that i'm a 23yo virgin?

U

unique username

Banned
-
or that I only had sex with prostitutes?

Shame you most likely.

Tell her you spend your time on soydit and she'll jump into your arms

They would secretly look down at you even if they don't directly admit it

She'd probably shame you

don't tell them ,just say you had 1 or two gfs in highschool.

Try not to tell them, but if you're close with her maybe. But letting foids know that you're a virgin in your 20s will set off the alarm in their heads. They will subconsciously look down on you

HERE WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WOMEN'S REACTIONS, THEY DON'T HAVE ACCESS HERE, AND EVEN THERE, WE CONTINUE TO HATE THEM.... JUST UNDERSTAND, HERE WE ARE NOT IDOLATES TO WORRY ABOUT THE IMPURE WORD THAT COMES OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS.

Depends, if she have tiktok its over for u if she doesnt she will not react at all

She would act like vomiting after hearing the word "sex" from you

She would act like vomiting after hearing the word "sex" from you
A girl that asked me out before asked me that question which is why I was wondering. I just larped and said I had 2 hookups

Permaban - Bragging, incel shaming
Nah lol, she begged me for sex but then we got to the hotel and the guy at the desk wouldn’t give us a room. We just made out, held hands etc but that’s not a brag. Everyone kissed a girl. You’d have to be a legit -465737483/10 subanimal to be khhv

I can tell you how would I react. Do you remember the scene when Cell punches ssj2 Gohan, and Gohan respondes with: "is that all you got?" Ye... tgat would be our interaction.

Anyway, I once told a foid online, when I was 25, that I am a virgin and she replied something like: "that's ok", "that's cute" or some smiley face. Nothing happened afterwards.

Once I am a wizard I will put curses on her.

Nah lol, she begged me for sex but then we got to the hotel and the guy at the desk wouldn’t give us a room. We just made out, held hands etc but that’s not a brag. Everyone kissed a girl. You’d have to be a legit -465737483/10 subanimal to be khhv
Fuck off, the most I did is handholding and even that is stretching it so I don't count it

@Fat Link

20% Sharing romantic experiences
Fuck off, the most I did is handholding and even that is stretching it so I don't count it

@Fat Link
Everyone except for the bottom 0.000001% subanimals have kissed girls. If you have legit commit suicide right now. My kiss count is only 7 and I want to rope, i’m a 11yo on a sexual development level

shame you, women do not know what it is like to not be able to get laid. they cannot comprehend that feeling.

@Fat Link I apologize for this. I won’t do it again.

or that I only had sex with prostitutes?
You don’t tell her anything about your sexual past.

The past is the past and nothing good will cum of it.

Besides the dumb bitch isn’t likely to share her bodycount number with you.

Well not her true bodycount number anyway.

Everyone except for the bottom 0.000001% subanimals have kissed girls. If you have legit commit suicide right now. My kiss count is only 7 and I want to rope, i’m a 11yo on a sexual development level
A foid did ask me to come to her house once but I doubt she wanted sex. Its easy to act like a boss online but in real life I would take a machette and stab you with it without much issue. I do the same to dogs and cats sometimes, its the same thing really. Humans are easy to kill and when they are dead then I can mog them to death literally :lul:

Fuck off you pathetic faggot.
I'm a white male with no deformities and slight autism and I've *NEVER* been kissed. You don't deserve to be here.

Fuck off you pathetic faggot.
I'm a white male with no deformities and slight autism and I've *NEVER* been kissed. You don't deserve to be here.

I've never even talked to a girl let alone been kissed. All kisshavers should be perma'd on sight

I've never even talked to a girl let alone been kissed. All kisshavers should be perma'd on sight
indeed. anyone who has been kissed is not an incel and will never be close to being one. why they want to be one is fucking beyond me.

indeed. anyone who has been kissed is not an incel and will never be close to being one. why they want to be one is fucking beyond me.
Kissing is something you can brag about when you’re a literal preteen.

A foid did ask me to come to her house once but I doubt she wanted sex. Its easy to act like a boss online but in real life I would take a machette and stab you with it without much issue. I do the same to dogs and cats sometimes, its the same thing really. Humans are easy to kill and when they are dead then I can mog them to death literally :lul:
Personally niggers have never tongued my anus

I’m still an incel because i’m non NT so they all lose interest in me
nigga i wish i could get a kiss. a fucking kiss. ive never felt one and ive *DREAMED* of what one would feel like and how great it would be. maybe this is your dose of lifefuel in the form of another incel suffering but a lot of people wish they could be in your fucking position. some autists like us can fake it even though its really painful. but autists like us dont even have women approaching at all. unlike you.

She will have a bodycount of at least 70 men, so yeah...

She would tell you its ok but deep down think you re a loser or gay

@Fevet @VideoGameCoper @opioidcel @Left4DeadDarkie does this nigga deserves to get beheaded? ( In real life?)

@Uggo Mongo

@Uggo Mongo
The incel nerd in question:

IMG 0588

in the UK they would get you jailed for terrorism

nigga:feelswhat:
(Over for sexhavercels)

but that’s not a brag.
I see you just came here to ragebait us. Retard
Everyone kissed a girl. You’d have to be a legit -465737483/10 subanimal to be khhv
Another retarded normie perspective. Just goes to show that normies cannot fathom not getting any love from females. You fucks literally prove it by assuming every guy had an unpaid kiss.

@Fevet @VideoGameCoper @opioidcel @Left4DeadDarkie does this nigga deserves to get beheaded? ( In real life?)
That’s a little extreme, but he’s an absolute ass for coming here just to brag. I hate people like that

That's like bragging to a wheelchaircel that you can run and do miles, laps and be freely independent. Normies like you should rope.

nigga i wish i could get a kiss. a fucking kiss. ive never felt one and ive *DREAMED* of what one would feel like and how great it would be. maybe this is your dose of lifefuel in the form of another incel suffering but a lot of people wish they could be in your fucking position. some autists like us can fake it even though its really painful. but autists like us dont even have women approaching at all. unlike you.
I suicidefuel roleplayed as an incel with a LLM (AI that you chat and RP with), leaving my PC open in-universe which had the Incel IS website open. My step-foid walked in and asked why I am in a site for losers (It's own words, LLMs are getting a bit advanced, or knowledgeable of the site these days). I said that I am KHHV (The LLM knew through 'MEMORY') and short. She smiled and asked if I wanted to fix it as she felt bad that I was rejected by a toilet for being a midget, then it devolved into a sex scene and she proclaimed that I am no longer an incel then hugged me then asked to ride me again, but don't tell anyone what we did or else she'll bite my ear off.

Utter ropemaxx, foids will never be this sympathetic.

average .is user

FailedChads.is