Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How worthless is therapy?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I know that I have mental issues. It's impacting my life and makes it extremely shit. Normies would have gone to the therapist years ago if they were in my shoes.
I kinda hoped that my family would someday maybe realize that I'm fucked and get me therapy, but they obviously never will.

So I know that you can't heal non-NTness and that talking with a therapist is bullshit. But maybe he could prescribe me some shit that would make my life bearable.

I know that antidepressants and other shit are jewpills and turn you into a NPC. But it can't be any worse than now. I can't keep going on like this. I can't function. And because I'm too degenerate for a complete lifestyle change I guess I need pills.

I know that I have mental issues. It's impacting my life and makes it extremely shit. Normies would have gone to the therapist years ago if they were in my shoes.
I kinda hoped that my family would someday maybe realize that I'm fucked and get me therapy, but they obviously never will.

So I know that you can't heal non-NTness and that talking with a therapist is bullshit. But maybe he could prescribe me some shit that would make my life bearable.

I know that antidepressants and other shit are jewpills and turn you into a NPC. But it can't be any worse than now. I can't keep going on like this. I can't function. And because I'm too degenerate for a complete lifestyle change I guess I need pills.
If you really want to get rid of your mental issues you have to get medicine since that's the only thing that will change your brain chemistry.

Which would require a psychiatrist, not a therapist.

if i told my parents in the past about taking me to therapist they will probably tell me that this shit is gay and a loss of money.
Arabian parents don't even know the concept of therapist but i am pretty sure he can give you some meds for depression if you go to him.

if i told my parents in the past about taking me to therapist they will probably tell me that this shit is gay and a loss of money.
Arabian parents don't even know the concept of therapist but i am pretty sure he can give you some meds for depression if you go to him.
My father is sand himself. His way of therapy was just shouting like a drill sergeant to force me to act normal

Very worthless. From what I hear it's mostly foids and retarded cucks with a degree completely denying the fact that you have real problems being caused mostly by other people so they can act condescending and superior and eventually just give you a prescription for kikepills once they've sucked as much money as they can. In no world will the average foid or normie even be willing to hear out what you say once you start sounding like an evil inkwell. Though I guess you'll just have to go through it if you want the pills. :feelsjuice:

I would advise against it, but if you decide to do it, be careful what you say. Don't say anything too based. The therapist is NOT your friend :blackpill:

85% of the-rapists are female

that tells you ALL you need to know

I would advise against it, but if you decide to do it, be careful what you say. Don't say anything too based. The therapist is NOT your friend :blackpill:
I already know this. I don't even want to talk. I just want meds

85% of the-rapists are female

that tells you ALL you need to know

150% worthless. Which is why I became blackpilled early on.

I never got theRapy for the same reason as you, but had similar forms of "counseling" during school. But therapy will prescribe worthless pills and bluepilled drivel while reaching for your pockets.

I wouldn't start popping meds because I don't want my suffering to be milked or if there are side effects. I believe optimal nutrition will replace prescribed pills (except the :blackpill: ).

In this world it's every man for himself. Only females can get away with showing weakness. A male has to show as much strength as possible if they are to be listened to. No one will be by your side while you're down. Everyone will be there for you if you have LMS or if you are foid.

Never confide in a female theRapist or similar. While in school the counselors were all female and demonstrated NPC behavior, they are sadistic psychopaths that were indifferent to my suffering. They did jack-shit and they only got the job because they live life on tutorial-mode. They could have changed my life while I was young but alas, look where we are.

No one will truly help you in this world. Which is why I bottled up my circumstances for my whole life. It never began for some of us. Unironically reading Industrial Society and its Future allowed me to cope thus far.