Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How womens double standard of rejection proves the blackpill right

P

Pabloescobar123

Banned
-
Im currenlty a senior at northcentreal high school in indiana and our star qb total chad has been treated like dirt for one reason for 3 years you want to know why well i was in the class a femoid who was a looksmatch of 6.25 asked him out he said your nice but I cant date someone like you for the next 7 games everyone at the school bullied him the soyboy cucks even messed up plays the femoid even got a free chad handed to her and i shit u not the lunch lady spit in his food the femoids never got over ut if a man hit gotten rejected it would have been funny af ahhab look at the dumb nerd but a femoid oh no i remeber in the class when she was rejected i laughed so loud and i was fucking suspended all i did was mock the girl i wonder what normies would think of this men can never reject femoids but boy the can reject us yet normies will still continue to cell stuff and make money but enoguh about him any thoughts

not a single comma or period in that whole paragraph

I cant read that shit

At last there's someone i english-mog

This is a dot . ; it is your friend.
Get the lunch lady fired. Mail/message this to the parents and the coach of the football team.

inb4 this kid shoots up his school
he probably spends English period fantasizing about ERing his classmates instead of paying attention to the lecture lmao

not a single comma or period in that whole paragraph

:feelskek:

But seriously OP, although it's bad for our gender, I would enjoy watching that. Watching Chads get torn down is awesome. According to your story, it's even over for Chadcels now. The cucks and feminists want us all "controlled".

20-30 years ago a Chad dropping a line like that would have followed it up by high fiving his jock friends and then knocked her books off her desk as he left to a room full of laughs.

Last edited:
Im 17 years old and im probaly richer than you i have a mercades benz its insane femoids dont like me
I

I dress so cool

I can't tell if troll or not ... but I'm entertained either way.

Found the 10iqcel, THE TRUEST CEL OF ALL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well i have a mercades
Screen Shot 2018 10 20 at 100614 PM

I dress so cool
Screen Shot 2018 10 20 at 100804 PM

:waitwhat: