Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How women simp for him is a massive blackpill

I

IsaaqYare

-
This guy started "photography" back in August 2022. He is essentially a model though as his entire audience consists of women and they're all admiring him, not whatever he's taking a picture of. His TikTok and Instagram profiles are massive blackpills. Just endless numbers of foids kissing his ass for doing even the most mundane and basic things. They're openly talking about his penis and how they want to fuck him. Foids have absolutely no shame. Remember that kids use these apps.

TikTok:

Instagram:

Water is wet, better bones, better live

Italian Stamps GIF

This guy started "photography" back in August 2022. He is essentially a model though as his entire audience consists of women and they're all admiring him, not whatever he's taking a picture of. His TikTok and Instagram profiles are massive blackpills. Just endless numbers of foids kissing his ass for doing even the most mundane and basic things. They're openly talking about his penis and how they want to fuck him. Foids have absolutely no shame. Remember that kids use these apps.

TikTok:

Instagram:

What genetics does to mfker

I hope he dies painfully

Exactly 1 mm difference in bone from this:

charles laughton disney GIF

imagine being admired and loved just because you won the genetic lottery. I'll never experience that so why bother about anything

He just has a good personality :foidSoy:

imagine being admired and loved just because you won the genetic lottery. I'll never experience that so why bother about anything
Pre-programmed to contribute to society via memetic manipulation from early age, only here and on NEET forums do you find people that go against the societal norm, mainly because we are so low we see the truth of the world.

Good genes are literally the most valuable thing in this existence, besides time.

and then there's me without one women being interested in me at any point of my life

Weird looking chad tbh. He has a narrow face and ears like a chimpanzee.

Weird looking chad tbh. He has a narrow face and ears like a chimpanzee.
Doesn't matter, because by being a chad any flaw and boringly mundane thing or activity he has or does gets womanrationalised as a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back