Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How Women Really Feel About Tiny Penises

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
https://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-...her-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/
After reading this, I can now assure my life will be lonely and I will never satisfy a woman due to the way I was born, with nothing I can do to chamge it. I am committing suicide after writing this, so thank you for giving me the push I needed.
I've wanted to kill myself for a long time because of this crap. I've been cheated on repeatedly because my dick wasn't big enough. There's nothing quite like hearing your entire life that you're pathetic, inferior, inadequate and not a real man to make you want to eat a bullet
You girls are the biggest bitches! Holy fuck! You all would completely destroy a mans life. No wonder why you women get called "sluts" in my opinion, these girls that make fun of that deserve nothing but to be treated like shit. I had a close friend that committed suicide because he had a small dick. He was a great guy. Would not hurt a fly but bitches like you gave him shit for it and he felt he wasn't good enough for anyone. It's women like you that give every other woman the name "slut". Hope you all die alone
Thanks for this article, now I'm gonna kill myself. Shaming penis size is a million times more painful than shaming body weight. And I'm saying this as a guy who is overweight. I could easily lose weight if I wanted to. But I can never change the size of my penis.

It's especially hurtful because we almost never know when another guy has a small penis like us, so it's pretty much impossible to look at other couples for hopes about my penis. I see many overweight guys dating girls, so I have hope about my body weight. But how the fuck do I know when a guy with a small penis is with a girl?

I come across guys I know are overweight and who have succeeded in dating every day. But the only time I across guys who I know have small penises is when they have failed in dating and the girl publicly shames them.

It is ridiculous when fellow dicklets hope they won't get cheated on... it is over for us. Wr should not pursue women to avoud embarassment.

No need to care about your dick if you aren't even having sex.

whats worse: saying that they hate small dicks or pretending that they want them?

someone pass me the rope

Women won't say, but the truth is the only thing that matters in sex is how big your dick is + how long you last. Both are purely genetic.

No need to care about your dick if you aren't even having sex.
Small dick is something for normies to worry about, incels don't need to worry because we won't even get the chance to have sex.

My husband Kevin has a really small dick, and loves when I humiliate and make fun of it. At first I thought I was weird but now I kind of enjoy it. I wish there was a picture section here so I could post a pic of his tiny dicklet so all the ladies could have a good laugh. Luckily he dosnt mind me sleeping with other men lol

Lmao wtf is this shit.

Lol first when I read this, I got super angry. But then I realized that they are trying to provoke a reaction out of guys because of their personal reason.

Then I realized I have no emotions, I am already dead and hollow from inside

I have a big cock and I don't see how this is relevant with incels