Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How women interact with non-chads: They're always "sick", there's always an "issue", the non-chad is always doing something wrong

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It must suck to be a non-chad and constantly try to date. Everything you do is wrong and the girl is feeling bad in someway which is more than likely your fault.
This is what I've noticed with nearly every non-chad interaction between men / women in some sort of relationship.

The guy is just constantly fucking up and making her feel bad, except he's not really fucking up, he's just not good looking enough.

Is it a cope to say better incel than this stupid shit?

If you're sub 6, it's legit over. And you can instantly see the difference how foids treat chads on the one side and average guys on the other side.

B-b-b-but personality br0

If you're sub 6, it's legit over. And you can instantly see the difference how foids treat chads on the one side and average guys on the other side.

even 6/10 isnt enough nowadays, yes you can get a girlfriend although theres gonna be shittests from her, and if a better option comes around you can bet shes gonna cheat and possibly end up leaving you.

I can't stand to see them lie so much the guy but even worse the guy ALWAYS believes he's doing something wrong.

Hell, /r/theredpill is full of idiots who think they're not getting pussy because they're not confident enough

christ

Non-chads are easily replaceable, actual Chads, not so much. So the foid will push the boundaries with the non-Chad as much as she wants, knowing there are 10,000 other Non-Chads ready, willing, and waiting for their turn with her.

even 6/10 isnt enough nowadays, yes you can get a girlfriend although theres gonna be shittests from her, and if a better option comes around you can bet shes gonna cheat and possibly end up leaving you.

The second a foid tries to shit test me I will shit test her and ensure the two faced mutt is brought to tears. Treat me like a fuckwit I’ll treat you like a fuckwit

The second a foid tries to shit test me I will shit test her and ensure the two faced mutt is brought to tears. Treat me like a fuckwit I’ll treat you like a fuckwit

I would pay 10x the price of a movie ticket to see this shit in public.

Just once... just once in my life I want to see it happen.

pretty much, they also have bullshit diseases diagnostics like fibromyalgia to lean on nowadays, and justification to "retire early" from intimacy if they feel like it with preventive hysterectomies/mastectomies once they are certain a beta cuck has been locked down.

Better incel than non-chad.

pretty much, they also have bullshit diseases diagnostics like fibromyalgia to lean on nowadays, and justification to "retire early" from intimacy if they feel like it with preventive hysterectomies/mastectomies once they are certain a beta cuck has been locked down.

then they become sedentary as fuck and become a mass of fat, cancer prone tissue, and a diabetes garbage disposal

i miss the stereotype of the old american WW2 generation women that would work out in the farm and do manual labor up until their death

although that was probably bullshit

All non-Muslim sub-8 males are just jesters/ATMs/cucks.

If you ever see a 7+ foid with a sub-8 male, it's always a combination of cuckmaxxing, jestermaxxing and social-circlemaxxing.

The moment a sub-8 male steps out of line, the foid disappears. And that's precisely why the sub-8 male is a good cuck and knows not to step out of line. Because he doesn't have Chad's abundance mentality and knows that he totally lucked out in getting some hole.

Chad, on the other hand, can treat all bitches like shit and they'll keep coming back for more.

I knew a Chad once and his Stacy wife. His wife told me about how they met. Chad literally forgot about their first date and stood her up. She contacted him and then he finally invited her for some tea. If she hadn't contacted him, he would have forgotten about her existence. JFL. For me a date with that Stacy would have been a huge fucking event in my life. For Chad? Not even an afterthought.

Yeah and this entire attitude is what leads to PUA and the redpill. Guys start to think they're always slipping up and saying/doing the wrong thing. But in reality they are the wrong thing in the eyes of the foid.

Relationships for normies spell endless cuckoldry

i miss the stereotype of the old american WW2 generation women that would work out in the farm and do manual labor up until their death

although that was probably bullshit
a ratio of:
1 strong woman that supposedly needs to be given the vote because of her hard work and willingness to fight politically against future war
50 angry fatties that don't know what they want except destroying the current order, and who are all political morons and useful idiots

I can't stand to see them lie so much the guy but even worse the guy ALWAYS believes he's doing something wrong.

Hell, /r/theredpill is full of idiots who think they're not getting pussy because they're not confident enough

I see it with my brother. He mogs the girl but he puts up with so much bitching and complaining from her. I've cringed at it cause even I wouldn't put up with that shit and he's had other girls.