Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Will You Cope This Valentine’s Day?

I ate peri peri chicken and a little bit of lamb biryani and some mango lassi, and coconut chicken with rice before that
Nice.

I've had some Curry food before & liked it; since the cUcK is basically a Curryland colony I imagine the food there is good.
And spliff is joint
I c.
and joint is better than pipe because it feels more fun to smoke and it's easier to smoke and it lasts for 20 minutes then can throw it away
I mean yeah, but pipes help me conserve what I have & keep my tolerance lower.

I'm only smoking a joint today because I need it to cope.

I'm going to be taking creepshots of those skanks. I know they're going to dress extra slutty tomorrow so it's going to be a good day for me as well.
Post the pics Bro!

That pizza was good, especially with the Budweiser, I still have two slices left.

Ate a takeaway burger and watched The Matrix again

I went outside yesterday only to go to gym

How will you cope, brocels?

Myself, I will just cope with gaming, weed, and probably will order a Pizza or something.
I finished getting my teeth cavities filled and had Wendy’s Baconator leftovers and fresh McDonald’s food along with ice cold Coca Cola. :feelsclown:
happy ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Wageslaved the whole day?
He made a post about having to wagelsave & how brutal it was; I was lucky enough to just have to collegeslave that day.

yo i survived valentines day without roping ! :dab: :dab: :dab: :feelsautistic:

I coped with vidya and food.

How's that even legal?

@Corvus
I work the night shift at the moment. You get time to eat and rest but you are on the clock for 10 hours straight. This is my last week of working night time though.

Im on hour 12 of my 14 hr shift with no break. Luckily im running ahead of schedule so I got 5 min to eat a snack and go on here. Im fucking exhausted

well back to work now:cryfeels:
Keep up the good work Bro. I know how it goes.
Think of those more expensive copes you can get. That works for me.