Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How will normies react once they realize what they have done?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
And that women are literal communists who want to destroy democracy, and that immigration will actually introduce sharia dictatorship and destroy western civilization after all? Normie delusions can only last for so long. At some point the damage will be so great it won't be possible to pretend this isn't the case anymore. What do you think the normies will do once they realize this?

Just like slavery they will find a way to say "that's just how society used to be"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
This is you, @Disillusioned , for still believing in democracy, the very thing that made you an incel.

They will acknowledge Hitler as a true hero who tried to save western civilisation from its doom

“it is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."

Just like slavery they will find a way to say "that's just how society used to be"
Exactly, they will always find a way to convince themselves that everything's fine. Normies only "rebel" against things they don't have to fear.

Exactly, they will always find a way to convince themselves that everything's fine. Normies only "rebel" against things they don't have to fear.

They'll gleefully go along with the new world order.

They won't miss me when I'm in Japan and I sure as hell won't miss them.

They'll just accept it bc cucks are sheep

And that women are literal communists who want to destroy democracy, and that immigration will actually introduce sharia dictatorship and destroy western civilization after all? Normie delusions can only last for so long. At some point the damage will be so great it won't be possible to pretend this isn't the case anymore. What do you think the normies will do once they realize this?
It will depend really heavily on the country and its peoples.
For example, the far right wing and Nazis making a return is no longer something I would consider so impossible to be discountable. Especially in places like Germany. That’s a country that will be in a lot of trouble in coming decades. There are few places where the cultural shame of their past has been pitted against such extreme immigration. What it will mean practically is civil war between normies.

Countries like the United States and have acted much more quickly and decisively. It’s not easy to build mosques there. Feminism of course is rampant, however.

We are overdue for a religious resurgence in the West. You can expect any widespread social change to be based on ideologies of the recent past. It is unlikely anything new or novel will emerge. Just suppressed modes of thought, perhaps with a new coat of paint.

I can’t even argue that any of its a bad thing anymore. I am at the stage where I think a genuinely racist, rape, or sexist culture would be better than what we have in the West now.

And that women are literal communists who want to destroy democracy, and that immigration will actually introduce sharia dictatorship and destroy western civilization after all?
the latter solves the former, what's the issue?

It will depend really heavily on the country and its peoples.
For example, the far right wing and Nazis making a return is no longer something I would consider so impossible to be discountable. Especially in places like Germany. That’s a country that will be in a lot of trouble in coming decades. There are few places where the cultural shame of their past has been pitted against such extreme immigration. What it will mean practically is civil war between normies.

Countries like the United States and have acted much more quickly and decisively. It’s not easy to build mosques there. Feminism of course is rampant, however.

We are overdue for a religious resurgence in the West. You can expect any widespread social change to be based on ideologies of the recent past. It is unlikely anything new or novel will emerge. Just suppressed modes of thought, perhaps with a new coat of paint.

I can’t even argue that any of its a bad thing anymore. I am at the stage where I think a genuinely racist, rape, or sexist culture would be better than what we have in the West now.

I don't know if there will be any neo-nazi takeover. Look at what is happening in Sweden. Their nation is getting raped and most people are still just glued to their phones and don't care. By the time they wake up the damage will already be done and no nazis would ever be able to get into power because there won't be enough votes.

Also consider that once things will get bad enough the richest 20-30% of whites will probably just bail to somewhere else that isn't a shithole thus reducing the number of whites there even more making it even more impossible for nazis to get into power.

I have no hope for the west. Westerners are a lost people.

I don't know if there will be any neo-nazi takeover. Look at what is happening in Sweden. Their nation is getting raped and most people are still just glued to their phones and don't care. By the time they wake up the damage will already be done and no nazis would ever be able to get into power because there won't be enough votes.

Also consider that once things will get bad enough the richest 20-30% of whites will probably just bail to somewhere else that isn't a shithole thus reducing the number of whites there even more making it even more impossible for nazis to get into power.

I have no hope for the west. Westerners are a lost people.
You don’t have to be white to be a Nazi. Classic Nazis happened to be preoccupied with whiteness because that was the overwhelming racial makeup of their nation. In reality mixed race nazis are more than possible. Likewise people who are scapegoated and targeted don’t have to be Jews. Just unpopular minorities. The hilarious thing about incels who are stormfags, is they would have been in the camps along with the other social undesirables.

Sweden isn’t a good example because it is so small, and that region is so interconnected. You need large and powerful nations to really see those effects. Sweden is just a petrie dish for how cucked you can be before your culture collapses.

Lol at Nazis getting in “with votes”. What happens is that a far right party gains popular support legally or semi-legally, then mutates while in power. German Nazis didn’t take control through a legitimate democratic process.

Whoa nigga easy there, liberalism isn't communism. And democracy is gay unless it's Athenian democracy where no women are involved. NKVD killed degerates just like the Gestapo did. Heil Stalin, Heil Hitler and

how is a feminist communism and islamic sharia law supposed to work together?