Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How will concubines be divided in Incelistan / Inceldia?

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Should concubines be divided equally among all male citizens, or should certain professions get privilige?

For example, should soldiers get multiple concubines to reward them for their service?

Should doctors and scientists get a single concubine, but get first pick as to which one?

What would be a good system?

Inceldia or Incelistan? :feelswhat:

Inceldia or Incelistan? :feelswhat:
I want new incels to be able to find all Incel nation posts through the search bar which is why I'm hedging my bets

Incelistan received the most votes and has been around the longest, but I was unable to achieve a consensus in the comments

I want new incels to be able to find all Incel nation posts through the search bar which is why I'm hedging my bets

Incelistan received the most votes and has been around the longest, but I was unable to achieve a consensus in the comments
:feelsthink:

Should high T concubines be given to soldiers to create manlier children? Should smarter concubines be given to doctors to produce smarter children?