Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How were you treated by female teachers/professors vs your male ones?

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
TL; DR: female teachers are polite to me as needed but some of them don't bother. Male teachers actually make the effort to feel included and give proper feedback on my learning.

In my experience, the female teachers treat me well in a customer service sort of way. They'll be polite for their job but they won't be as nice to me as the Chad/female classmates. They would interact with them when they weren't actively teaching and even greet them at the door by name, whereas with me they might just say "hi" or "hello" without saying my name.

However, some of them wouldn't even bother with the virtue signaling. A few of them would treat me like shit and sometimes make fun of me to give the class some cheap laughs. One time my art teacher in elementary school made fun of me for squinting at the board because I couldn't see, and the class burst out laughing. Another time a noodlewhore teacher put up my essay on the board as an example of what bad writing was and made it abundantly clear that it was my essay. The mature thing would be to meet with me in private and discuss how I can improve on my writing, but foids are too childish to consider that. I hope she gets flayed.

Whereas my male teachers would actually make the effort to feel welcome and actually help me out. They would acknowledge my presence in the classroom and even interact with me beyond normal instruction, asking about my day, if I was understanding the material and if I needed help on anything, etc. They would give constructive criticism on assignments and tell me where I went wrong whereas a toilet teacher would just tell me I'm wrong without further elaboration. If I did well on an assignment, they would congratulate me and tell me what they liked.

like shit
they never treated me good and i hated school and ended up escaping everytime i go there. plus the sandnigger teacher always hit me for not doing my homeworks.
even the males tea hers hit me but this cum drinking sluts took it way further

They disliked me, And i hope they burn in hell or get lynched!

female teachers treated me well because i was a good student :owo: but the female classmates just used me when they needed then would proceed to treat me like trash when they didn't needed me :feelsUgh:

In my experiencie the females were nicer. Because I was really shy and quiet so they treated me with kindness, like a mother and child.
The worst type of teachers for me where the young female teachers, they usually just ingored me.

Whereas my male teachers would actually make the effort to feel welcome and actually help me out. They would acknowledge my presence in the classroom and even interact with me beyond normal instruction, asking about my day, if I was understanding the material and if I needed help on anything, etc. They would give constructive criticism on assignments and tell me where I went wrong whereas a toilet teacher would just tell me I'm wrong without further elaboration. If I did well on an assignment, they would congratulate me and tell me what they liked.
:feelsYall: my male teachers were cool men too

Yes, several times. I've been laughed at by groups of women for being short and having severe social anxiety. I've been called "ugly" by taller, assertive men.

Hmm. Sometimes, I envision myself wrapping my arms around my crying "oneitis", Shay Rose, and holding her affectionately. It would be as she's walking out of her "eating disorder" support group, to surprise her.

Chalk it up to obsessive traits and ASD. I'm aware of how "soy" it sounds.

Didn't need that fake shit anyway,foids are worthless subhumans

In my experiencie the females were nicer. Because I was really shy and quiet so they treated me with kindness, like a mother and child.
The worst type of teachers for me where the young female teachers, they usually just ingored me.
Most of my toilet teachers were younger, probably explains why some of them were so cruel.

However my old art teacher was a roastie and she clowned on me at every chance

Invisible to both, pretty much. Truecel trait: you were never close with any of the teachers, you could tell that secretly both male and female teachers to some extent liked the popular NT troublemakers. :feelsclown:

Toilets are all the same

Most of my female ones weren't bad they didn't pull me over and lecture me separately, except one that hated my guts for being 'quiet' and not speaking with others. (I did speak with others but only primarily one or two I knew well, not sure why this bothered her much). She even graded me lower and told me she graded me lower than I should of gotten cause she didn't want me to have pressure when I went to highschool. She was also the one that tried to get me into this counsel group where students talk to each other, funny enough the counsellor let me go by the second day and I didn't need to show up after that.
Looking back male ones were alright, one even let me just sleep on my desk during class all day it was not bad honestly. :feelskek:
There was one in third grade though that told my parents during a parent-teacher night that I wasn't 'creative' enough in writing, whatever that means.

Last edited:
Tbh i didn't notice much difference in treatment. If you're an ethnic you will automatically treated like shit in Germany.

Last edited:
I was typically ignored by all my teachers in middle and high school. The only time they would directly address me would be during row call

Invisible to both, pretty much. Truecel trait: you were never close with any of the teachers, you could tell that secretly both male and female teachers to some extent liked the popular NT troublemakers. :feelsclown:
My ninth grade language arts teacher liked this one Chad kid who always showed up to class high and disrupted the class by being a class clown. Ofc, everyone liked it.

One time he disappeared for quite awhile because he got Baker Acted. I told my teacher this and she got sad. She never truly got mad at him for his antics, mostly in a playful kind of way.

One time he disappeared for quite awhile because he got Baker Act'd.
Based, I hope he OD'd on his meds. Unfortunately he probably had the advantage what with being a teen Chad with a constant positive reinforcement loop, but one can hope. :feelshaha:

Male teachers are usually better, but sometimes they can suck as well.

I don't remember much because I have a brutal brain fog, but I never noticed any difference between my male and my female teachers.

Maybe because I interacted with them very few times tbh, i always sat at the back of the class

A "social anxiety meetup group" is how I was awakened to the "racepill" and general inceldom. It is also where I met my "oneitis" of eight years.

That place caused much misery for me.

lol all women with social anxiety have bfs

Would anyone actually show up anyway???

Girls with social anxiety are a turn on tbh

A meetup group full of socially anxious people sounds extremely awkward.

As were my years in "Group Therapy". I was denigrated for having autism, severe social anxiety, and depression. Youth laughed at me because I needed stress balls to function. The group psychologist criticized me for being unable to make eye contact.

As to be expected; my "oneitis", Shannon "Shay" Bosanac, was treated like a queen because of her race and gender.

Japanese songs and New Wave. At one time, my favorite music group was "Culture Club".

I love jpop, but would feel like an autist listening to it in public or around others tbh

In group therapy, the group psychologist would partner with me since the other children usually did not want to.

(She would sit near me)

in middle school a pair of chads suggested this new girl dance with me and she did partly to please them, and also partly (I would later learn) because she thought I looked as if I had muscular shoulders

View attachment 552649

but then she felt them and realized they were shoulder padding built into my suit (it was graduation dance in-school) and the look of revulsion is burned into my brain

basically I think I encountered proof of ogremaxing but since I was a false-ogre with fake delts I couldn't capitalize on it

I ended up buying dumbbells to try and build real delts to ogremax but by that time my life had fallen so far apart I couldn't gather the motivation to do it consistently

those DBs like my several tubs of whey are mostly gathering dust because I'm too depressed to think it would make a difference even if I did ogremax

Shouldve just let her stay at home

Earlier on I knew my position on the food chain was extremely low, with that realization I act accordingly and thankfully avoided situations like OP.

I just had a flashback after reading this.

I remember my friend wanted to make this girl (his colleague) to like me. So they suggested I should drive her home. The way the girl said "No" is still in my head. She said it with such anger like my friend has insulted her.

I was such a bluelilled retard. I didn't say anything

Correct; I've witnessed this firsthand. It's the result of being worshiped by orbiters.

I recall the days when a certain redhead psychologist would often denigrate me for being unable to make eye contact or chat with the other members of my therapy group. Permanent "bitterness" was the result.

Unless, of-course, you struggle with negative thoughts and body image problems that impact your sexual performance. I wasn't able to masturbate properly for several years because of autism and RSD/PTSD(Overlap).

Whenever I'd start masturbating, I'd have compulsive thoughts of how inadequate(anxious, petite) I was compared to the taller, older males from group therapy and would feel so ashamed that I'd stop and start cringing out of anxiety and shame.

"fell in love"? A bit too much to say. However, I did have slight genuine attraction to a foid who felt pity for me.

She was a depressed morena I met during my second round of "group therapy".

Truecel trait:all foids treated you like trash and you don't believe in the concept of love

Dude..I have been treated like a monster by almost every human I have met, ESPECIALLY foids. Prior to joining inceldom I used to be very kind and caring person and believe me I can't even walk down the streets without insults being thrown at me for my looks

:feelsYall: my male teachers were cool men too
My male teachers would make the class engaging to be in and they would know how to break down the material to be easily digestible rather than just droning on from a PowerPoint with text walls or showing a video.

Teachers saw me getting ridiculed and did nothing about it and one teacher used to take the piss out of me in front of other students. This is how you get treated as a quiet male, I never did anything wrong apart from being ugly.

They need the tornadoes spawned over their households to teach them

@Intellau_Celistic thanks for quoting those old posts, I have since caught up on eating my expired whey tubs but I didn't lift as much as I ought to so my delts are still pretty small

I lacked motivation, but maybe if this 16yo girl I found on twitter is real she will be my motivation to looksmax.

Pretty good overall. It is not hard to impress teachers, regardless if they´re woeman or not.

Faemal teachers, at least in my field of study (humanities), tended to be quite benevolent towards me, mainly for the same reasons that male professors are benevolent towards me as well, the distinction being that faemals are more maternal.

I´ve never had issues with faemal authorities (although i think they´re part of the problem), but rather with young faemals (they destroy my life and will to live)

Both encouraged violence against me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

the foid teachers mostly treated me with ambivalence

Female teachers treated me like crap(With a few exceptions), while male teachers treated me with respect(With a few bad examples).

Female teachers were very condescending to me. Male ones were better.

I don't exist for both of them there was a old teacher who treats everyone kindly only knows my name because he literally know the name of everyone in the class

The only teachers who I actually got along with are the ones I had for the shortest time

All young female teachers hated me and usually gave prefential treatment to more attractive boys.

Older females were a mixed bag. If they were really washed up looking, they tended to be nicer to me.

Male teachers were mostly part-time gym teachers or sports coaches so they gave obvious preferential treatment to the niggerball boys.

my teachers and professors were mostly white and treated me like absolute shit.

especially the white foids. they were so openly biased and i really disliked them for not even attempting to hide it.when other students were getting away with far more. the quiet asian guy gets treated far more brutally for relatively minor stuff. some of the white male teachers especially younger ones at least attempted to hide it. the bias was so easily noticeable. when someone talks to you but squints their eyes...

i was always happy when I got teachers that were persons of color. hispanic male or female, black lady, etc...

if you send your child to a school where most of the teachers are of a different race than you and your child, thats flat out child abuse. chances are youre gonna have some racially biased teachers (and students obviously).

Last edited:
The ones in elementary school were bullied. Later I always got good scores so some treated me friendly, kek

Mixed experience with both of them

female teachers are polite to me as needed but some of them don't bother. Male teachers actually make the effort to feel included and give proper feedback on my learning.
The same, but it depends with male teachers. Some will treat me well, because I'm into topic they are talking about, or woud shit or me (pe teachers)

Huh there was one brutal case in high School. I guess I wiped some booger on My essay, smeared it a bit. It wasnt overtly obvious, I'm not that stupid. But anyway The teacher caught it and Said not to wipe My nose on an essay she has to read. That came absolutely Out of nowhere and Even The whole class was silent Out of 2nd Hand Shame.

The teacher was a 5'10 former stacy. I got no other stories from My education Life.