Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How well do you think these curry prettyboys will do in the west

How well do you think these guys would do in the west?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
1266EDF6 5DB6 4EBA 845F B73B26418BE9

Assuming they are around 6ft.How well would they do?

white landwhales and 2-3/10 skinny white girls.some asians,some curries and some black women.

white landwhales and 2-3/10 skinny white girls.some asians,some curries and some black women.
Really?I mean just look at their bones and eye area.They are very good looking.Solid 6psl chads
@Transcended Trucel What do you think?

Last edited:
left would do well during his teen years at least and right would get

wouldn't say they'd slay but they would definitely score sometimes

Far too much curry failio to get most white girls, might be able to betabux a currywhore

Non-cels, but still not the success of Chad/Tyrone, probably would have the same success as high-tier normies

Last edited:
In the west they can get white Beckys in LTR, and some trad currywhores.

No chance of getting noodles or latinwhores or MEA foids

Pretty boy

Curry

Pick one.

they have bad colouring, they need blue contacts. if they have the goofy indian ancent its completely over for them

Really?I mean just look at their bones and eye area.They are very good looking.Solid 6psl chads
@Transcended Trucel What do you think?
imo they would be incel in the most hypergamous areas/ cities(Toronto, Vancouver,Chad colleges). But for lower tier places(subarbs, city poor areas) they could pull 3-4/10 ethnic foids, 2-3/10 landwhale whites.
Pretty boy

Curry

Pick one.
this too

imo they would be incel in the most hypergamous areas/ cities(Toronto, Vancouver,Chad colleges). But for lower tier places(subarbs, city poor areas) they could pull 3-4/10 ethnic foids, 2-3/10 landwhale whites.

this too
Truly over for this clown world. Imagine having such amazing bones and being brought down because of your goddamn melanin and curry accent
they have bad colouring, they need blue contacts. if they have the goofy indian ancent its completely over for them
bad coloring?They have mulatto coloring.I don't see coloring being a falio for them

Last edited:
View attachment 359617
Assuming they are around 6ft.How well would they do?
Are they mixed? Never seen a curry with such sharp bone structure

Cope. They would get 5-6 average white foids easily. Currytax exists but it's not that extreme.

They can also larp as Mexican/Latino and get high tier white foids.

Last edited:
Are they mixed? Never seen a curry with such sharp bone structure
Nope u haven’t seen enough Curries then.Most Curries have good bones structure and jaws but have dogshit colouring,manlets and have bug eyes.

Nope u haven’t seen enough Curries then.Most Curries have good bones structure and jaws but have dogshit colouring,manlets and have bug eyes.
I seen lots of curries. Most don't have strong jaws. Most have round faces and bad eye area and big bug eyes.

These guys have good eye areas and look more Latino or Mexican than Indian.

I seen lots of curries. Most don't have strong jaws. Most have round faces and bad eye area and big bug eyes.

These guys have good eye areas and look more Latino or Mexican than Indian.
If you are taking about North Indians then that’s true but here in south most Curries have strong jaws but are malnourished manlets with bug eyes.The prettyboys I posted are from the south

More than fine, they're Chadlites and look pretty exotic, that skin isn't so shittily colored for a curry.

I unironically mog both of them yet i'm posting on here.

That should tell you just how brutal the curry tax is
cope harder if you curry mog them you’d get laid at least once
you’re delusional or a retard

If you are taking about North Indians then that’s true but here in south most Curries have strong jaws but are malnourished manlets with bug eyes.The prettyboys I posted are from the south

Most curry chads are northern Punjabis though. They have strong jaws, good features, good frames and colouring.

These boys don't look southern at all.

Most curry chads are northern Punjabis though. They have strong jaws, good features, good frames and colouring.

These boys don't look southern at all.
They are from Maharashtra.The average punjabi curry looks like this
F9682528 0A13 4100 B977 9187323EFF66

705BE341 EFE1 4133 82FC 2228EB991954

This is ur average South Indian.Ignore the blue eyes
D78BCD7A 5927 4D65 B6ED A51F0C3E4B36

In general north Curries have cuck face with bad frames but good colouring and height while Dravidian south Curries have a masc faces and good frames but have bad colouring and are manlets.One can run causcoid bbc game while the other is an uglier Arab.On average facially south curry mogs the north but I do agree Most curry chads are punjabis

Last edited:
South Indians can mogg if they're tall and have a good face, dark skin doesn't matter, Punjabis are overrated

South Indians can mogg if they're tall and have a good face, dark skin doesn't matter, Punjabis are overrated
This tbh.I live in India and 100% agree with this.Most westerns seem to think of Punjab as some curry chadland but in reality they are way overrated.Most of them have cuck recessed subhuman faces

Agreed there are south chads too.

But the curryland media only takes lightskin curries because most Indians think dark skin is automatically ugly. There's a big skin bleaching industry in India.

This tbh.I live in India and 100% agree with this.Most westerns seem to think of Punjab as some curry chadland but in reality they are way overrated.Most of them have cuck recessed subhuman faces

But the curryland media only takes lightskin curries because most Indians think dark skin is automatically ugly. There's a big skin bleaching industry in India.
It is though, but it's also a problem in south India, where they take ugly fat ogres as main leads in films and ignore the real chads, idiots create such an impression that south India is ugly af

Last edited:

It is though, but it's also a problem in south India, where they take ugly fat ogres as main leads in films and ignore the real chads
This x1000.Dark skin alone is enough to nuke a Curry’s SMV in India

Last edited:
It is though, but it's also a problem in south India, where they take ugly fat ogres as main leads in films and ignore the real chads, idiots create such an impression that south India is ugly af

In the south industry they take ugly lightskinned guys over good looking darker ones.

Most southern women don't like dark men even though they are dark themselves and demand lightakin Chads.

These dark south chads can pass fro black and easily slay in Nordic countries and places like Germany where lots of women find dark black men attractive.

In the south industry they take ugly lightskinned guys over good looking darker ones.

Most southern women don't like dark men even though they are dark themselves and demand lightakin Chads.

These dark south chads can pass fro black and easily slay in Nordic countries and places like Germany where lots of women find dark black men attractive.
Exactly.I have seen many srilankans larping as blacks and slaying in EE

Currywhores are nasty, I don't want to talk about them, I don't think anyone takes skin color so much of an importance in here, it's just that they present it as a valid reason to reject cos those guys are already incel tier and lack frame and face.

Last edited:
Currywhores are nasty, I don't want to talk about them, I don't think anyone takes skin color so much of an importance in here, it's just that they present it as a valid reason to reject cos those guys are incel tier and lack frame and face
Nah skin colour matters a lot.Indians have been conditioned to liking lighter skin from the 60s due to those fair and lovely ads.Skin colour falio is very real.My cousin is a dark chadpreet and he gets made fun of at his college for being dark skinned

Nah skin colour matters a lot.Indians have been conditioned to liking lighter skin from the 60s due to those fair and lovely ads.Skin colour falio is very real
It doesn't, I've seen dark tall currychads slaying fair skinned foids, it's just that incel tier bluepilled normies larp that being dark skinned no one want's them and they have the rest of everything required to slay

It doesn't, I've seen dark tall currychads slaying fair skinned foids, it's just that incel tier bluepilled normies larp that being dark skinned no one want's them and they have the rest of everything required to slay
Maybe but u can’t deny the preference for fair skin and the discrimination and teasing of dark skinned guys

Maybe but u can’t deny the preference for fair skin and the discrimination
Capture

For example look at this guy, he's larping that he can't get laid aka married cos he is just dark skinned, but just have a look at his face, it's not his skin, it's his face and frame which fucks him, even if he height moggs a lot. But there is a preference for skin and I am not denying that but that often gets magnified into rejection and inceldom only when it's accompanied with a bad face or a bad frame.

Last edited:
I want to change my vote to non-cel

View attachment 359645
For example look at this guy, he's larping that he can't get laid aka married cos he is just dark skinned, but just have a look at his face, it's not his skin, it's his face and frame which fucks him, even if he height moggs a lot. But there is a preference for skin and I am not denying that but that often gets magnified into rejection and inceldom only when it's accompanied with a bad face or a bad frame.
Agreed but what I am saying is take two chadpreets one a light skinned punjabi and the other a dark skinned Tamilian.90% of girls will pick the punjabi for the Tamil guy

Agreed but what I am saying is take two chadpreets one a light skinned punjabi and the other a dark skinned Tamilian.90% of girls will pick the punjabi for the Tamil guy
That goes for anything in this world, but foids do have a dark skin fetish and the tamilian chad can even outfuck the Punjabi, even in North India, for example you can't compete Prabhas with John Abraham, both are Chads but they have their own market of foids with different fetishes. And even fair skin halo is overrated, cos nobody I've seen in India is both coal black and Chad, its rare, they're just different shades of brown

Last edited:
Not incels. Mogs the shit out of me. If I looked like the first guy then I wouldn't be posting here that's for sure.

Hard to tell. It's safe to say that they would never score with Stacy though