Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How was your life in early elementary school?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
How were you treated? I imagine a lot had an inflated sense of intelligence because we subconsciously knew we would have to try harder than most people.

Wouldn't you like to know

things didn't start to fall apart until middle school

borderline outcast and high inhib

It was tragic

Last edited:
Don't remember,but was prolly treated like trash

Early elementary school was fine. I did well in school, and even had friends. Shit didn’t start to suck until fifth grade when I stopped looking like a little kid and my subhumanity became apparent.

How were you treated? I imagine a lot had an inflated sense of intelligence because we subconsciously knew we would have to try harder than most people.
It was my best time,I was the class leader , still bullied by tough pos kids but it was good
High school was the start of my inceldom

I did ok in elementary school, would do play fighting a lot but never really liked sports cause of shit coordination, later on at age 8-9+ I ended up just wandering around by myself at lunch time cause all the neurotypical good coordinated normies would try mog eachother at football, well that wasnt an option for poor old me :(

I was a slayer back then

I was so ugly the other kids did not want to play with me. I would hide in obvious places while playing hide and seek and nobody would get me. I walked into a class room and a bunch of girls said “ewww”.

Bullied. I spent most of my early childhood years reading books alone at home.

I was beaten up by the older kids and thrown into the trash.

mathematics disorder :shock:

Yes, though with a verbal exception:

Algebras

Binary Operation

Math0

String

Keeping another user in recognition, I developed my knowledge of pure Maths by relying on my verbal abilities:

want my name and adress as well?

What website is that?

Nebula.

However, anyway: I could've been much more if I had only received Methylphenidate...

Anxiety1

(Useless; gave me nausea)

Anxiety0

(Unable to walk. Could barely write Math proofs...)