Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how was your first rejection?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
how was your first rejection?

i will never forget the day i finally mustered up enough courage to confess to my first love, she was a beautiful blonde girl and my friend since fifth grade.

"I'm sorry John, you're nice and the best guy I know, but my friends will make fun of me if I go out with you"

I realized that day that even though she meant the world to me I meant nothing to her, she probably didn't even care about me as a friend.

two years later she started dating a pothead 4 years older than her and I found out he took her virginity.

for many years i wondered what i did wrong but now blackpill has told me the truth.

I was born and it was over.

Can't remember

never been rejected, the stacy beside me rn had to ask me herself

I’ve been rejected so many times by so many different types of women that I can’t even remember.

Never asked out in the first place.

Asked my oneitis out but she turned me down :cryfeels:

It was brutal. The entire month was brutal to me

I was first rejected, a few days after I got robbed/attacked , these 2 things completely changed my life

Bad, she literally said to fuck off at some point, but I wasn't rude or something, I was naive back then and at least wanted to keep a friendship with her, with hopes that she would eventually someday love me.

I was stringed along and thrown in the trash afterwards when she got with the dude she really wanted to be with. She kept telling me she isn’t allowed to date.

I didn’t realize how many ways there were to reject someone subtly until later in life. Coming to realize like a dumbass the oh-sorry-I’m-busy-that-day was always a rejection and that goes back further than the first ones I can explicitly remember.

My first "real" rejection was quite brutal.
It was in 10th grade, I had a oneitis for two months before the incident took place, and pretty much all the class then knew that I had a crush on her.

It was a Wednesday morning, a bit before the classes began.
There were several classmates of mine sat on benches, and I sat with them, next to my oneitis.
People continued to talk and after a while, there was a blank in the discussion.
And all the people looked at me as to tell me: "bro, ask her out, it's now or never".
I ask her out, face to face, to go on a date with me two days later (15 year-old me low inhib mogs the current me)
And she said yes.
Then we went to class, and during the next couple of days I was feeling very stressed but at the same time excited af.
At 15 yo I would finally see how it feels to get a gf.

My plan was to eat with her after the classes on Friday morning, and eventually spend the afternoon together doing idk what, stuff that teens do when they are in a relationship.
After the classes on Friday morning, I looked for her in the building, in order to, you know, go on the date.
And I saw her, sat with one of her friends, and she told me: "I changed my mind, in fact I don't really want".
I think I fixed her eyes for like 5 seconds, wondering if I should hit her or leave.

I ended up eating alone at McDonald's, and like one week later, she found a bf.

Never asked a girl out

I met a girl named Lyric in elementary school. I was anxious seeing her each day and gave her candy and other things to impress her.

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

L3

L1

L2

1670144960490-png.683087

It was in 10th grade, I had a oneitis for two months before the incident took place, and pretty much all the class then knew that I had a crush on her.

There were several classmates of mine sat on benches, and I sat with them, next to my oneitis.
People continued to talk and after a while, there was a blank in the discussion.
And all the people looked at me as to tell me: "bro, ask her out, it's now or never".
I ask her out, face to face, to go on a date with me two days later (15 year-old me low inhib mogs the current me)
And she said yes.
Then we went to class, and during the next couple of days I was feeling very stressed but at the same time excited af.

My plan was to eat with her after the classes on Friday morning, and eventually spend the afternoon together doing idk what, stuff that teens do when they are in a relationship.
After the classes on Friday morning, I looked for her in the building, in order to, you know, go on the date.
And I saw her, sat with one of her friends, and she told me: "I changed my mind, in fact I don't really want".
I think I fixed her eyes for like 5 seconds, wondering if I should hit her or leave.

You have to see it this way bro, she will never have the happy family ending. She will most likely be a whore with dozens of tattooes and fucked psyche. Such toilets deserve only the worst on earth I swear!

And she said yes.

fuck man life is so unfair

You have to see it this way bro, she will never have the happy family ending. She will most likely be a whore with dozens of tattooes and fucked psyche. Such toilets deserve only the worst on earth I swear!
I hope she was raped and stabbed several times (in video game)

Bad, she literally said to fuck off at some point, but I wasn't rude or something, I was naive back then and at least wanted to keep a friendship with her, with hopes that she would eventually someday love me.
i feel like being nice and kind mean shit if you are not a chad, they only see your face and not your actions.

A friend arranged a "date", she didn't show up.

And she said yes.

Super brutal

My oneitis started crying and ran away when I told her that I'm in love with her.

Your only fault is that you are ugly.

I am too pussy to even make a constant eye contact with some foid let alone asking her out lol.

i had absolutely NO expectations, absolute none.

But when i asked her "do we meet again"

And she immediately bullet speed fast answered "no no no, just text, chat"

i was like... man, i really had no expectations. i really had no expectations, but why does she have to say it so fast, react so immediately like it's something she's scared to even think of, just doesn't even want the thought to even reach her head that it "could have" meant that i'm asking her out. is saying "do we meet again" really asking a girl out? i mean it is, and i was kinda mildly shooting my shot there, but damn was it brutal.

she was an 8/10 peak Asian stacy.

An absolute angel.

Man i'm bout to cry, i crush to this day, god damn what no pussy does to a mf.

i was like... man, i really had no expectations. i really had no expectations, but why does she have to say it so fast, react so immediately like it's something she's scared to even think of, just doesn't even want the thought to even reach her head that it "could have" meant that i'm asking her out. is saying "do we meet again" really asking a girl out? i mean it is, and i was kinda mildly shooting my shot there, but damn was it brutal.

An absolute angel.

Context: we met for a university course project outside of class, 1 on 1 to work on a powerpoint presentation, needless to say the best moment of my life, and i thank myself that when a teacher handed out paper to sign the group number i want to be in, i peeked at her paper and signed the same group number just to be able to meet with her (as we were in the same 2-person group). This was a mastermind plan from me, and she was an angel for actually treating me like a human, and enduring it.

Needless to say if i was born a Chang she woulda been jumping on my dick the same fucking day we both signed the paper, and i gurantee and am more sure of that than anything else in the world.

I'm not sure if it counts, but during summer camp in high school there was a cute redhead.

We were playing tag (group activity) or something to that effect where you had to touch other people to win, it has been a long time so my memories are fuzzy.

I caught her and touched her on the stomach and she looked at me with a disgusted look I probably will never forget.
I don't think I've seen anyone show that much disgust towards anything ever before or since.

I'm not sure if it counts, but during summer camp in high school there was a cute redhead.

We were playing tag (group activity) or something to that effect where you had to touch other people to win, it has been a long time so my memories are fuzzy.

I caught her and touched her on the stomach and she looked at me with a disgusted look I probably will never forget.
I don't think I've seen anyone show that much disgust towards anything ever before or since.
Brutal.

An absolute angel.

you did not deserve this, none of us did.

This happened at school. I was 13 or 14 years old.

There was this girl who seemed to be flirting with me. She joked about the idea of kissing me and I took that as an invitation from her :feelshaha: .

So when class ended and we were leaving school, I walked to her and tried to kiss her. And to my surprise, she turned her face away from me :feelsohgod:.

And worse: we were not alone. Her female friend was there too and she saw me humiliating myself. And she said something like "poor him" :feelsohgod:.

I tried to escape this embarrassing situation by lying that I wasn't seriously trying to kiss her and that in reality I intended to save my first kiss for "someone special" :feelshaha:. I'm not sure if they believed me, but their words were as if they did (they could be lying so they don't embarrass me even more).

The funny thing is that for a while I genuinely forgot about that day; it's as if my brain tried to eliminate this embarrassing memory.

i will never forget the day i finally mustered up enough courage to confess to my first love, she was a beautiful blonde girl and my friend since fifth grade.

"I'm sorry John, you're nice and the best guy I know, but my friends will make fun of me if I go out with you"

I realized that day that even though she meant the world to me I meant nothing to her, she probably didn't even care about me as a friend.

two years later she started dating a pothead 4 years older than her and I found out he took her virginity.

for many years i wondered what i did wrong but now blackpill has told me the truth.

First kinda rejection was 5th grade. Tried to give a girl chocolate and she didn't want to take it. She hated me after that. First proper rejection was 9th grade. It was a girl I was REALLY into. Holy shit it hurts just thinking about it :cryfeels: we were friends and we both had PSPs that we played together. I tried to ask her out by making a website (I fucking coded it from scratch) declaring my love to her, then i showed it to her at school on my PSP. She turned me down. I still havent recovered tbh :cryfeels:

Since then it's been nothing but no and it's been made abundantly clear to me that I am repulsive to all women and they want nothing to do with me romantically or sexually :cryfeels: Such is the fate of a 27yo 5 foot 1 ugly blackcel. I used to be so scared of never finding anyone to love when I was a teen. I can't believe it fucking happened. I'm a fucking incel.

I missed out on teen love. I missed out on teen sex. I spent my sexual prime sexless and there is nothing I can do about it :feelsrope:

First kinda rejection was 5th grade. Tried to give a girl chocolate and she didn't want to take it. She hated me after that. First proper rejection was 9th grade. It was a girl I was REALLY into. Holy shit it hurts just thinking about it :cryfeels: we were friends and we both had PSPs that we played together. I tried to ask her out by making a website (I fucking coded it from scratch) declaring my love to her, then i showed it to her at school on my PSP. She turned me down. I still havent recovered tbh :cryfeels:

Since then it's been nothing but no and it's been made abundantly clear to me that I am repulsive to all women and they want nothing to do with me romantically or sexually :cryfeels: Such is the fate of a 27yo 5 foot 1 ugly blackcel. I used to be so scared of never finding anyone to love when I was a teen. I can't believe it fucking happened. I'm a fucking incel.

I missed out on teen love. I missed out on teen sex. I spent my sexual prime sexless and there is nothing I can do about it :feelsrope:
meanwhile chad says hi and instantly gets a girlfriend.

I was 14 and she told me to go away before i could even ask

I got rejected in primary school by 4/10 brute female. People mocked me by saying we both kissed in the bathroom; she made poking faces when hearing that.

I don't exactly remember all my rejections (I've been getting rejected since elementary school):feelscry:

However the one that I'll never forget was in middle school, I was actually good friends with my oneitis :chad:

But I was giga high inhib and couldn't ask her out, however my friends knew and told her, at this point if she ever liked me she would've told me but nope, even then I was :bluepill: as fuck and told myself that maby she's just shy (because at the time another female classmate confessed to me that she had a crush on one of my best friends but couldn't tell him):feelswhere:

So I try to fucking confess my feelings to her, she had a somewhat anxious expression on her because even a blind man could see what I was going to say a mile away, however I chicken out and change the subject at the very last second, and that's when the moment that crushed me happens: her expression suddenly changes and she lets out a sigh of relief, basically telling me "woah thank god you didn't ask me out inkwell teehee".

I cried that night:feels:
brutal. It's the subtle things that hurt the most.

I was 12 she was 9, she made an obvious excuse not to be with me

I basically got Blacked. She told me she was dating a nigger.

wow, id never speak of anyone irl about this if this was me. holy fuck

I downloaded snap chat just to ask her out and she ghosted me JFL

Depends on what we consider rejection
First indirect rejection was when the chick i asked out on a date agreed but kept rescheduling it for a few months with various excuses. I was really naive at that time and genuenly believed she wants to go out but can't right now. It wasn't until she casually showed off her new boyfriend i realised what was going on.
First direct rejection started in a simillar way, with me asking some chick out but her endlessly rescheduling under various blantantly obvious excuses, though she did put more effort into appearing like she's into me, proposing new dates and sending me kissing emotes and stuff like that. I was certain she is leading me on after i overheard her bragging about the guy she is dating, but avoiding the subject around me. Since i was still a bluepilled cuck i decided to just confess my feelings and let her reject me upfront. Instead she just spoon fed me more bullshit excuses. She was totally into me but was waiting for me to make a move. Those rescheduled dates? She supposedly didn't know those were supposed to be dates despite us both using that word "tee hee i thought it was a joke". Normally she would totally ask me out herself but then i said i had a girlfriend (which not only did i not say but actually said the opposite. Twice.) and she couldn't wait forever so she started dating that other guy. Why didn't she say it? "to not jinx it tee hee". Then she went for the stock "but you're a nice guy, you'll find someone eventually" but i tried to cut it. Told her i won't hold a grudge (i didn't even try to question her obvious lies. I was just giving a sad "yeah, i get it" after them) but let's just keep it simple and not resort to formulas. And i shit you not, she told me to shut up and listen finished the "nice guy" phrase, said that i'm "loyal and helpful", told me to talk through my emotions and that was can still be friends. All in a very agressive tone indicating that refusing is not an option.

i've never been rejected because i've never approached a female

She made fun of me and got people to bully me.