Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How was middle school and high school for you guys ?

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
Elementary to 6 grade was decent for me beside my shitty 1st grade teacher. 7-8 grade for fucking nightmare for me everyone was piece of shit to me for some fucking reason and everybody had a fucking attitude even I was quiet student, keep to myself and friendless the whole time I was there and high school was just a shit as middle school but I was so mentally drain from the bullshit I was getting from students and teachers I started skipping and not going to school it gotten so bad and I ended up in this home school type program and my got my diploma like that and become a neet for awhile.

Why was it bad if I may ask ?
i was a joke everyone shat on me because i was ugly / and i was left out on purpose and ostrasized all throughout schooling

i was a joke everyone shat on me because i was ugly / and i was left out on purpose and ostrasized all throughout schooling
Similar to me everyone had attitude towards me for what ever reason.

start of middle school was alright although I barely talked I was invited to to few birthday parties although I never hug out with anyone outside of school apart from that, then I became a massive sperg so I was seen as the weird kid by most everyone for the rest of it besides like 3 other guys. in high school tried to tone down sperging with semi-successful results and was seen more as the quiet kid than weird kid. became more self aware of subhumanity in junior year and become suicidal. junior and senior year drop out of the ib program so I'm in classes with different people from previous grades and I hardly talk at all.

Similar to me everyone had attitude towards me for what ever reason.
it sucks being a framecel thats probably why they fucked with me so much / if i was tall / big and ugly they wouldve thought twice or i wouldve liked to think that

start of middle school was alright although I barely talked I was invited to to few birthday parties although I never hug out with anyone outside of school apart from that, then I became a massive sperg so I was seen as the weird kid by most everyone for the rest of it besides like 3 other guys. in high school tried to tone down sperging with semi-successful results and was seen more as the quiet kid than weird kid. became more self aware of subhumanity in junior year and become suicidal. junior and senior year drop out of the ib program so I'm in classes with different people from previous grades and I hardly talk at all.
A least you made all the way to 4 years of high school. I was fucking done by 2nd year of high school.

I would just skip every Tuesday and Thursday in high school so I wouldn't have to be at that horrid place but instead in my comfy room playing games and jacking off. I remained silent and I didn't have any friends so I sat alone in a secluded stairwell before school and during lunch.

I remember this time when my female teacher made me work by myself while everyone else got to work in groups.

I also remember this other time when I was assigned seats next to this girl and she said nobody likes me in front of the entire class.

There is also this other instance where a different female teacher made me go from an B in her class all the way to a D because she lost my classwork assignment and she said I never gave her it.

Another instance is when I helped a female classmate do all of her welds in shop class and she got better grades than I did even though I did them all and at the end of the year she said "nobody likes you" and that is the last thing she ever said to me.

school was fuel
I would just skip every Tuesday and Thursday in high school so I wouldn't have to be at that horrid place but instead in my comfy room playing games and jacking off. I remained silent and I didn't have any friends so I sat alone in a secluded stairwell before school and during lunch.

I remember this time when my female teacher made me work by myself while everyone else got to work in groups.

I also remember this other time when I was assigned seats next to this girl and she said nobody likes me in front of the entire class.

There is also this other instance where a different female teacher made me go from an B in her class all the way to a D because she lost my classwork assignment and she said I never gave her it.

Another instance is when I helped a female classmate do all of her welds in shop class and she got better grades than I did even though I did them all and at the end of the year she said "nobody likes you" and that is the last thing she ever said to me.

trucel

it sucks being a framecel thats probably why they fucked with me so much / if i was tall / big and ugly they wouldve thought twice or i wouldve liked to think that
They still fucked with me and I was normal looking (I think). I was eating really bad because it was my cope and gain weight because I was so damn depressed. Now I'm gymceling to lose that shit.

Was bullied in middle school, isolated in high school.

That sucks and fuck that bitch you helped in shop.
What do mean by isolated high school did everybody ignore you or something ?

you dropped out?
No I ended up ditching and missing a lot of school and it got so bad that I got kicked out and I went to continuation school that had this home school type program and ended up getting my high school diploma that way and after that I became a neet for awhile and after my grandmother die then I became homeless for a bit.

Middle school was ok, I played computer games during lunch with some guys and sometimes on my Game Boy during class. High school was hell, girls pretended to like me as a joke, guys tried to start shit, teachers accused me of cheating, etc.

No I ended up ditching and missing a lot of school and it got so bad that I got kicked out and I went to continuation school that had this home school type program and ended up getting my high school diploma that way and after that I became a neet for awhile and after my grandmother die then I became homeless for a bit.
damn / how did you avoid truancy laws / did where you live have those?

damn / how did you avoid truancy laws / did where you live have those?
I live california we do have truancy laws, I had to go to police station one time for meeting with my mom that was when i was a my 2nd year of high school and after that bullshit during my junior year of high school I got expelled because of my truancy and then I though that was it for me but the no child left behind act was in law so I went to continuation school if it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't have my high school diploma.

When I went to the primary school in the lower classes, it was nightmare fuel being me. Always tired, always aching body, vomiting whenever just a molecule of fish touched my nostrils. People laughing at me constantly, without me even provoking them. I was a cornered rat, and I lashed out violently against them.

4-6 was more targeted conflicts. I discovered girls in a new manner, found out that they liked those other guys better, the social guys. So instead of trying to become popular, I became a sort of mixture between Herr Flick and Darth Vader personality-wise, walked extremely stiffly on purpose and spoke like a robot.

In 7-9 I actually tried mobilising all the proto-incels in my school, making a sort of pyramid scheme/fight club/proto-fascist movement with the goal of taking over the school and punishing the chads ;), with the belief that if we got all the power we would get all the pussy (while we outwardly manifested a sort of puritanical outlook). I basically gathered every acne-face, every stutterer, every aspie, every introvert guy, and then I mass recruited middle graders and gave them sharpened sticks and taught them to fight in formation. We actually did a short takeover of the school and pushed down a lot of baryton-voiced chads into ditches until they paid with gold to be left alone. Then the principal stepped in and put an end to the experiment :'(

In high school I had moved town. Decided to more conceal myself as an ordinary geek.

Middle school was ok, I played computer games during lunch with some guys and sometimes on my Game Boy during class. High school was hell, girls pretended to like me as a joke, guys tried to start shit, teachers accused me of cheating, etc.
I got ask out as a joke, fun times :feelsrope:

good until i got acne and scars

At least it's likely you could beat them up considering your height

Well, it's what you would expect. I was outcasted since elementary, and it continued all the way through middle and high school. Called names a lot, called ugly a lot, kicked, shoved, spat on. Hey at least my head wasn't forced into a toilet like you see in the movies. I was a perfect straight A student up until freshman year of high school, then my grades started slipping a little bit because I was depressed and didn't want to do the work. They went back up eventually. Of course I was still treated like shit.

Well, it's what you would expect. I was outcasted since elementary, and it continued all the way through middle and high school. Called names a lot, called ugly a lot, kicked, shoved, spat on. Hey at least my head wasn't forced into a toilet like you see in the movies. I was a perfect straight A student up until freshman year of high school, then my grades started slipping a little bit because I was depressed and didn't want to do the work. They went back up eventually. Of course I was still treated like shit.
I wish I was an A student in high school it could've been a good cope but I was mentally drain during that time from all bullshit

I wish I was an A student in high school it could've been a good cope but I was mentally drain during that time from all bullshit
Yeah I was drained too for a while. I was beginning to get 80s and 70s but it eventually went back up.

Middle school was hell since I was a loser nerd. At least I got to punch a Chad in the face and get away with it. High school was better but it still sucked. At least I was left alone for high school though.