Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was graduation for yall(my version)

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
Was y’all happy this was it? Did y’all throw y’all caps in the air? I did neither of those things. I was unhappy due to me and my family arriving “late”. I also wasn’t ready to leave high school(didn’t feel prepared to face the real world).

I graduate in 6 months

I didn't go to my uni graduation because I was out of town studying a masters and I didn't feel like taking a train and missing an entire day just to attend my graduation. For high school the graduation was just the teacher giving a stupid speech, then they give you your diploma and you can stay to eat and talk with other people or just go home.

I graduated during online school so there was no graduation for my grade.

I didn’t go to graduation.

The average subhuman doesn't really have much joy or celebration in these events, being laden with the usual mistreatment and isolation that fouls all these social interactions and celebrations of achievements; the high school "experience" isn't much better, being filled with discriminatory treatment due to physical unattractive, hypergamy, and rampant Chad worship... :feelswhat:

It's mainly just a venue for Chad and the other foids to lounge around at having cruised through school with virtually no real work required, enjoying their freedom and genetic privilege; and perhaps some normie who achieved Valedictorian to cope like the average mogger still won't lifemog him to help and back even without the same GPA. :feelskek:

I didn't go to my uni graduation because I was out of town studying a masters and I didn't feel like taking a train and missing an entire day just to attend my graduation. For high school the graduation was just the teacher giving a stupid speech, then they give you your diploma and you can stay to eat and talk with other people or just go home.
Did u stay or leave right after?

Did not go to HS graduation.

it was during covid so my dad just drove me to my school, i picked up my diploma and they took a retarded pic of me for the graduation video and then that was it.
lol as if i cared about graduating, i was a ghost there for 4 years. like just gimme my credentials so i can go to uni

Didn't have a high school gradutation because covid. But my elementary school graduation had a good ceremony for a third world public school.

We have a full ceremony for high school, everyone was wearing their cap and gown and they call you up you shake the hand of the principal take a picture and get your diploma. After that you are left with a feeling of what to do.

For uni, I did not attend because I did not want to go through another 3 hour ceremony.

not a great experience also it took ages for the ceremony to finish