Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How was .co in its prime?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well...site feels pretty dead,How was .co in its prime? I used to lurk here but i just registered once i knew its over for me,So...How it was?

The domain change is what cut the amount of users in half

This is the prime

Based, still is. Been lurking here for almost a year

Was great. Very edgy and entertaining. Every thread on the ID was a must read. Would take me over an out to read each thread on the first page.

It was cool and new and exciting when I discovered it shortly after the van attack. The site is still basically what it has been since when I first joined. A lot of the same ideas and discussions are very repetitive but it’s always nice to connect with guys in the same position as me

It was cool and new and exciting when I discovered it shortly after the van attack. The site is still basically what it has been since when I first joined. A lot of the same ideas and discussions are very repetitive but it’s always nice to connect with guys in the same position as me
Basically.

Besides hamlossus and BBC posting (which I didn’t think was funny when I first joined but now I think it’s hilarious) this site was kinda the same. The anti whiteness was here but manifested in different ways (instead of just outwardly saying fuck whitey they’d hide it by practically forcing your hand with JBW) and ironically was worse when I first joined (mods were even in on it). If I had been as active as now a few years ago I’d be perma banned for racebait.

Ogher than that it’s just repetition. People say that prime forum era was when they first joined because they were able to see all the blackpill shit first, but now it’s all repeated.

In a way i like the forum as is. Mods do their shit but don’t fuck with us as much, freedom of expression is way more lenient, the sewers, etc etc. and I think that’s the end conclusion you come to if you are old enough here. When you’re like one year in it sucks, but like Buddha says once you reach peak enlightenment you’re good

Last edited:
I'd wager that some of the older users on this site are wearing rose colored glasses. Looking at an incel forum as having long gone, good old days. Jfl. We're a bunch of lonely virgins that come to discuss and vent. There are high iq and low iq threads, based users, memes, etc same as always.

Basically the same, except less post maxxers spamming and not as much of a race war
Race wars are the worst, don't know what the hell they have to do with inceldom

Fucking awesome, it was tye best website ever.
Shut up newfag only i know the good days of .me trust e i was admin

Well...site feels pretty dead,How was .co in its prime? I used to lurk here but i just registered once i knew its over for me,So...How it was?
The discourse was a lot more intelligent. A lot more broad and scientific. It felt like we were figuring out new blackpills, amd coming out with studies every day.

Now we are just full of fakecels, teen edgelords, and WN rejects.