Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How valid is the "Driver License" Pill?

Is it valid?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
1) There is a misconception that the driver licence pill primarily is about getting laid. It is not. The pill is just about that having a driver licence makes your life significantly easier overall, such as being able to transport yourself easier at longer distances, and many jobs also require a driver licence.
2) Public transportation and especially taxis cost money. If you study or work in another city, taking public transportation daily might even be more expensive than paying for petrol. It is also a lot more inflexible than driving, since you cannot use public transportation exactly where and when you want.
3) If you do not have a driver licence past a certain age, your peers might even perceive you as weird. That actually happened to me.
4) Chad maybe does not need a driver licence to slay, but if you are a normie, it might actually also have an effect on your sexual market value though. The thing is, that girls want to feel submissive – thus, if they have to drive you around, they will perceive you as less masculine.

I do not get why it is so hard to sympathize with incels without a driver licence. I do neither have a driver licence, so I understand LastGerman regarding this topic. I do not say that my lack of a driver licence is the cause of my inceldom (I am 5'7" and autistic), neither do I say that getting a driver licence would make me ascend. I just say that it would be easier for me to cope with my inceldom if I would have a driver licence.

The reasons that I do not have a driver licence is that I do not have the money to get it, and I am also somewhat anxious about driving.

dont care didnt read

I have a drivers license and I’m still an incel

1) There is a misconception that the driver licence pill primarily is about getting laid. It is not. The pill is just about that having a driver licence makes your life significantly easier overall, such as being able to transport yourself easier at longer distances, and many jobs also require a driver licence.
2) Public transportation and especially taxis cost money. If you study or work in another city, taking public transportation daily might even be more expensive than paying for petrol. It is also a lot more inflexible than driving, since you cannot use public transportation exactly where and when you want.
3) If you do not have a driver licence past a certain age, your peers might even perceive you as weird. That actually happened to me.
4) Chad maybe does not need a driver licence to slay, but if you are a normie, it might actually also have an effect on your sexual market value though. The thing is, that girls want to feel submissive – thus, if they have to drive you around, they will perceive you as less masculine.

I do not get why it is so hard to sympathize with incels without a driver licence. I do neither have a driver licence, so I understand LastGerman regarding this topic. I do not say that my lack of a driver licence is the cause of my inceldom (I am 5'7" and autistic), neither do I say that getting a driver licence would make me ascend. I just say that it would be easier for me to cope with my inceldom if I would have a driver licence.

The reasons that I do not have a driver licence is that I do not have the money to get it, and I am also somewhat anxious about driving.
High IQ response

feels like this needs to be thrown at anyone that says you think no license causes your inceldom

This is indeed well-elaborated. Thanks for your input here and you actually really nailed it with that statement.

about as valid as "locationcels" and sub 8 theory

Thank you.
JFL @ anyone low IQ enough to still not understand the drivingpill.

1. @LastGerman
  2. @LastGerman smurf
  3. @LastGerman smurf 2
  4. @LastGerman smurf 3
  5. @LastGerman smurf 4
  6. troll

It's valid in a sense that it can make you feel emasculated if you don't have one, this is lastgerman's problem I believe.

It doesn't have any significant impact on your smv tho imo.

It does make a difference if you are a sub8 man. You can show less "loser" signals with it.

But I've seen chads who slayed while using Uber, so that's kinda a moot point.

What do you think about it, bro? Give me an answer if you would.