Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Ugly are you on a Scale of 1-10?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

How Ugly

• Total voters
Be honest.

I'd say i'm a 4

(i bloated maxxed after going homeless and not having access to enough water (you cant just drink all the water bottles you have to use it wisely and make it last and you need a lot of water on a diet) in 2020 (i was skinny after i lost weight and had a super clean diet) ,I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE TO FIXING MY HORMONES) so it ruined my diet having to drink sodas and eat junk food out of a car due to a family member fucking up and having to pay the lawyer and losing our house) (i will never forgive it) gained steadily since then due to depression and not being able to get the gaming pc) (again due to family)

Atleast yall have the motivation to lookmaxx cuz your hormones and body arent fucked up and shit. Gives you no excuse.

If i lookmaxx completely (hitting the gym and getting a good physique, fixing my hormones, i'd be a solid 6.

If i get jaw implants and a hair transplant ill be a 7.

How about you guys?
I'm about a 5 or so as well, rated by multiple people, I'd say debloating and leaning my face out would definitely help, along with a minor surgery to correct my uneven eyelids and tightening my loose skin from weight loss, while simultaneously building a decent gymaxxed body I'd say I have potential to be a solid 7 as well.

2, cystic acne + wrinkles + water retention I legit look not human, something you'd see in a horror movie

I guess looksmaxxed I was 6. Now 5 or low 5

3 (ethnic so ethnic tax, didn't passed 6'ft-6'3+ mark, somewhat bloated from MK 677 so 29 bmi along lower exercise and family genetic, low frame so skinny fat with wrist size under 7 inches where people think I weigh at least 20 lbs less than I weigh)
I probably could be close to 5 if white since I saw a pic where my skin looks white under the sun and looks like a white Hispanic, basically white. Also, if I fixed my issues which will likely require surgeries and near starvation, I think I could reach 7+.

Let's put it this way: My orthodontist recommends Lefort 3 surgery. My plastic surgeon says I'm the "most unfortunate case he's ever seen" and that I am going to need a lot of procedures. Literally every facial part needs surgery - nose, jaw, chin, eyes, ears, skin, hair, forehead, neck, plus I have messed up teeth due to my facial deformities.

Last edited:
Il say 4 due to some good characteristics but also due to age skin conditioning and fat loss due to health issues and also not very good facial harmony maybe I don't know. I really never knew where I was at. Noones ever been honest with me and it's hard to get a rating that's not just on a yes/no level. I know average guys are better looking but alot of that is die to potentially a better body size and not face cause I'm pretty small build. I wish I knew exactly but never found a way. All I know is girls for years have treated.me poorly if they ever notice me at all. Usually just invisible or avoided in all society and working environments. Never matched with anything that wasn't tranny over 30 single mothers usually despite being younger ethnic (I'm white) or obese landwhales. Real life I could probably count on my hands the amount of them who've even spoken to me in my life

Let's put it this way: My orthodontist recommends Lefort 3 surgery. My plastic surgeon says I'm the "most unfortunate case he's ever seen" and that I am going to need a lot of procedures. Literally every facial part needs surgery - nose, jaw, chin, eyes, ears, skin, hair, forehead, neck, plus I have messed up teeth due to my facial deformities.
holy fuck why are you still alive

holy fuck why are you still alive
2 words: "orthodontist" and "plastic surgeon". With enough surgery, I should at least be able to get a date from morbidly obese or really ugly women. If surgery doesn't work, I already bought a shotgun to kill myself with, and I intend to livestream it. Already made arrangements with an incel friend to upload it to a list of sites after my death.

Everything over 5 is fakecel unless youre manlet height

2 words: "orthodontist" and "plastic surgeon". With enough surgery, I should at least be able to get a date from morbidly obese or really ugly women. If surgery doesn't work, I already bought a shotgun to kill myself with, and I intend to livestream it. Already made arrangements with an incel friend to upload it to a list of sites after my death.
PSL?

1.5-2. I have every failo imaginable.

No idea. I have severe acne scarring and I'm bald so I'm definitely sub 4

curry, manlet, subhuman jaw and teeth
easily a 1

I would say about a 3.
My biggest problem is my lack of a defined jaw, in some angles it looks recessed.