Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Ugly are you on a Scale of 1-10?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

How Ugly

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Be honest.

I'd say i'm a 4

(i bloated maxxed after going homeless and not having access to enough water (you cant just drink all the water bottles you have to use it wisely and make it last and you need a lot of water on a diet) in 2020 (i was skinny after i lost weight and had a super clean diet) ,I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE TO FIXING MY HORMONES) so it ruined my diet having to drink sodas and eat junk food out of a car due to a family member fucking up and having to pay the lawyer and losing our house) (i will never forgive it) gained steadily since then due to depression and not being able to get the gaming pc) (again due to family)

Atleast yall have the motivation to lookmaxx cuz your hormones and body arent fucked up and shit. Gives you no excuse.

If i lookmaxx completely (hitting the gym and getting a good physique, fixing my hormones, i'd be a solid 6.

If i get jaw implants and a hair transplant ill be a 7.

How about you guys?

Last edited:
5 but 5'6,
though i've been rated a 4 by some

@mistersinister

Ugly enough to get rejected off rip

I’m either a 3 or a 4 :feelsjuice: I’ll just say 3 to be safe

1 because ethnic and midget

I'm above average and taller than average. I cant Land My looksmatch on Tinder and refuse fatties. I dont Even see girls anywhere, not Even when buying groceries. Finland is a dying country. 29 years without a gf, it is what it is.

I'm above average and taller than average. I cant Land My looksmatch on Tinder and refuse fatties. I dont Even see girls anywhere, not Even when buying groceries. Finland is a dying country. 29 years without a gf, it is what it is.
Volcel.

I am a 4/10.

No one would join since truecels Are like 0,0001 of population
Me and @mistersinister are all alone. :feelscry:

The Godfather of Suffering in Life & The Godfather of Ugliness and Stem

Last edited:
objectively I've been rated between 3-4

7/10 face, 3/10 height which balances it out and makes the face useless

3. 4 if I lose some weight.

7/10 face, 3/10 height which balances it out and makes the face useless
Fakecel.is

2,5-3 depending on the day.

I'm rated between 3-5 on Photofeeler.

Slightly below normie tier in terms of face. But height is like 5'5-5'6 so I get negative boost in terms of attractiveness. If I was 5'10 at least I would've been a slayer.

Yeah women love 5’7 guys I’m such a fakecel despite being kissless virgin :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Even Tom Cruz gets mocked by foids for his height and he is like statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed chadlet with 9/10 face in his prime.

short, balding, small dick, curry. far worse than sam. not deformed i suppose, so 2.

Face 3, maybe 4 if I lost a lot of weight.

1 on a scale of 1 to 10.

I am only 5'1", and I height mog more men than I face mog

Be honest.

I'd say i'm a 4

(i bloated maxxed after going homeless and not having access to enough water (you cant just drink all the water bottles you have to use it wisely and make it last and you need a lot of water on a diet) in 2020 (i was skinny after i lost weight and had a super clean diet) ,I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE TO FIXING MY HORMONES) so it ruined my diet having to drink sodas and eat junk food out of a car due to a family member fucking up and having to pay the lawyer and losing our house) (i will never forgive it) gained steadily since then due to depression and not being able to get the gaming pc) (again due to family)

Atleast yall have the motivation to lookmaxx cuz your hormones and body arent fucked up and shit. Gives you no excuse.

If i lookmaxx completely (hitting the gym and getting a good physique, fixing my hormones, i'd be a solid 6.

If i get jaw implants and a hair transplant ill be a 7.

How about you guys?
I may be a 5-6 if I lose a lot of weight but nothing will change the fact that im 5'4 and severely mentally ill :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It ain't easy being 0.5/10

4 on a good day

3/10 and that's being generous