Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to you meet new people and hangout?

What do you use to meet new people or hangout?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Hi Incels,

How do you meet with other people?

Cheers,
JS

You'll already have friends and a social circle if you're attractive. If you're an incel with normie friends they're just gonna use you as mogfuel.

Well , if you want me to be honest with you, you don't.....Incels can't have ''friends''. Only gaming buddies or friends who remember you when they want to see a movie, want help with something or want to talk about their problems. They don't care for you if you are ugly !!!

All of these options are useless if youre ugly. The ONLY way to have friends if youre ugly is if you had them from high school. You NEED social circles and even then, other people might think youre weird based on your looks. Cold approach meeting people will never work for ugly men

No social circle is a hard cope.

Had once a buddy, went into social circle, but as long as he wasn't there it run no way.

i have literally only 1 friend and a couple of people that I know and just talk to "sometimes" (used to have multiple friends tho but that's in the past)

you can't meet new people without preconceive judgement in this social media ridden world

>Social Circle
>0

Fucking lmao, sums this up pretty well ngl.

you can't meet new people without preconceive judgement in this social media ridden world
This is the conclusion I would have soon, if I do not find any friendship, or at least a buddy to hang out on social medias apps/websites, after conducting thousands of tries.

I'm still hoping.

Meetups with common interests & things to do. Gym barely. Church just a bunch of Volcel Xtians or Cucxtians. Don't know really. Hard to say.

Meetups with common interests & things to do. Gym barely. Church just a bunch of Volcel Xtians or Cucxtians. Don't know really. Hard to say.
I find rural bars, outside of main cities can be rather nice places to meet people honestly. If you like drinking and you can go to a place where others go to drink.. it can be a nice place to meet.

You'll already have friends and a social circle if you're attractive. If you're an incel with normie friends they're just gonna use you as mogfuel.
Big facts. Either you’re the butt of their jokes, or they use your ugliness to make them look good

The real deal incels can never have friends...Period. But in my opinion you can have certain acquaintances. No more, no less!

I find rural bars, outside of main cities can be rather nice places to meet people honestly. If you like drinking and you can go to a place where others go to drink.. it can be a nice place to meet.
I admire you, that you can meet other people with as much ease.

I dont like people why am I supposed to meet with them

The real deal incels can never have friends...Period. But in my opinion you can have certain acquaintances. No more, no less!
30 years on the counter, and is as much I could get. No friends, no buddy, no fellow...

My only friend is my ps4.

:feelsbadman:

Friends for normies,real incels don't have friends

This.

I can't understand why people don't want to hang out with me, or just be buddies with me? After all, I don't have any bad intentions, nor I'm wicked, quite the contrary.

I can't understand why people don't want to hang out with me, or just be buddies with me? After all, I don't have any bad intentions, nor I'm wicked, quite the contrary.

Don't be daft. You clearly know why people don't want to hang with you. Are you trolling us??

Don't be daft. You clearly know why people don't want to hang with you. Are you trolling us??
Maybe I'm daft, but I don't know for sure why? I'm ugly, I'm introverted, etc. shouldn't be reasons to totally reject someone from society.

Maybe I'm daft, but I don't know for sure why? I'm ugly, I'm introverted, etc. shouldn't be reasons to totally reject someone from society.

You have answered your own question!

Tinder is all I've ever used.

The prospect of having "friends", if they're not vituperative incels, seems nauseating.

You have answered your own question!
Yes and no. Since I'm not even sure about it. If that's the case, this is a sign of degeneracy and fucked up people. Looking at someone true character and kindness is more important, than his looks, shyness or social status.

I don't want to meet up with new people, I already have 2 or 3 friends i'm close to.

I have an active discord friend group so we all meet up alot and they bring friends too although some are foids but they never even give a second glance to me during these meet ups

and what to tell to this new people im failure

How is this a lifefuel, you fucking normalfag.

if you don't want to meet people you're either a volcel or a mentalcel, or both.