Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to transition from living with parents to living off welfare? (US)

thecel

thecel

KHHV
I live with my parents and am fully dependent on their income. I don’t have a job and never worked.

I want to get financially independent from my parents and live off welfare like NEETs do. How do I do that?

Obviously I don’t qualify for welfare right now. My parents’ income is my household income. If I live separate from them but they pay my rent, will my household income then be $0? What does it take to officially count as poor? Do I just have to move out and not have my parents pay for anything, thus making me “legally poor” even though my parents are not? But how can I move out and pay for rent and food without any money of my own? Do I need to go homeless in order to qualify for government assistance?

Basically, I want to put myself in a situation where I can be considered poor and in need of assistance from a legal perspective. However at the moment it seems I can either (a) live with parents and be not poor or (b) be literally homeless.

Is getting a part-time job, saving up money, moving out, paying my own rent with my savings, and then quitting the job a working solution?

Last edited:
Unless you're a black single mother of 17 then your ass is not living off of welfare in the US lmao

I live with my parents and am fully dependent on their income. I don’t have a job and never worked.

I want to get financially independent from my parents and live off welfare like NEETs do. How do I do that?

Obviously I don’t qualify for welfare right now. My parents’ income is my household income. If I live separate from them but they pay my rent, will my household income then be $0? What does it take to officially count as poor? Do I just have to move out and not have my parents pay for anything, thus making me “legally poor” even though my parents are not? But how can I move out and pay for rent and food without any money of my own? Do I need to go homeless in order to qualify for government assistance?
You gotta have a mental disorder or lost a leg

If you're non-white, go to Europe

Unless you're a black single mother of 17 then your ass is not living off of welfare in the US lmao
just come to germany, as long as you've worked for at least 2 years in your life you can get welfare, and with a wife and 3 kids that's over 3000 euros a month plus rent paid for. :)

What about the NEETS.net rotters who live off welfare playing video games all day?
Europeans or live with their parents

when there mom and dad kick them out, reality is gonna hit them really really hard.
When the government runs out of money it'll hit you even harder. Don't become a neet.

When the government runs out of money it'll hit you even harder. Don't become a neet.

NEETing > wageslaving

working is only worth it if you have real aspirations to build a career or a business or some shit like that. I have no desire to do that cope shit.

NEETing > wageslaving

working is only worth it if you have real aspirations to build a career or a business or some shit like that. I have no desire to do that cope shit.
Good luck then lol.

@Glerforpus k I have a mental disorder but am not diagnosed. Now what? And the most important question is how much money can I expect to receive? If it’s not enough to cover living expenses, I can at least manage to only work part-time rather than full-time (better than no assistance). If the benefit payout is abysmal (like $100 a month or some shit), the whole ordeal is an exercise in futility so I’m better off just wageslaving.

@Glerforpus k I have a mental disorder but am not diagnosed. Now what? And the most important question is how much money can I expect to receive? If it’s not enough to cover living expenses, I can at least manage to only work part-time rather than full-time (better than no assistance). If the benefit payout is abysmal (like $100 a month or some shit), the whole ordeal is an exercise in futility so I’m better off just wageslaving.
I haven’t tried it myself per se, but I’m pretty sure you need a doctors diagnosis + other documents and then apply online for it. How much you could get depends on you, it can range from like 100 to 900 a month but then again I’m not an expert

In most european countries (especially eastern European) if you have worked for 4/5 years already you will be getting money from the government. In america though goyim arent allowed to get anything for free, unless they happened to be members of the negroid race, then their entire lifestyle will get funded while white people work 40 hours a week to support them. Arent you chinese? If I were you I would seriously consider moving to China because in China there are already many LDARers (Lay flatters) that get money from the government. China is much better than USA in this regard.
Also I wouldnt be so concerned about such trivial matters as there is going to be a full blown third world war and total collapse of current rotten system. The times are changing and apocalypse is commencing.

join the marines, get injured, receive a purple heart and gain wicked PTSD then live off ssi for the rest of your life

just wage slave all of the solutions in the replies take more energy than a 9-5

just wage slave all of the solutions in the replies take more energy than a 9-5
But if OP has actual problems maintaining a day to day life, he could be in for a real hell on earth existance.

NEETing > wageslaving