Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to the fuck should i even work on my social skills if foids arent even socializeable?

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Im in a synchronously Speaker Group since im very interested in that topic

1 day ago some foids made a post in the Group in which she asked what does she Needs to get into the synchronously speaking business

Everyone replied in the comments: "A visit on a actors School wouldnt be bad", "but first of all you Need some audiosamples of your voice"

I assumed that she already made some audiosamples of her voice on a different Website, so ive private messaged her and asked her if i could hear her voice

She Replied: "No. Why? Who are you?"

Ive replied: "Lol im from the synchron Group" (Ive didnt replied more explicit cuz i thought that it was laughable that she replied to me in a way like im some creep who wants to her voice out of the blue, i mean isnt it obviously that ive only asked her because she created that post?)

She Replied: So what? Do you have a Workshop, or a synchonously speaking agency, or why should i send you some samples of my voice

ive wanted to Reply but she blocked me...

I mean wtf? Why does she at first asks me something just to arbitrarily block me? How does that even make sense? (at this Point IT cucks would probably Reply "You're not entitled to a senseful answer" JFL)

Almost EVERYONE who joins our Group has already made some audiosamples, so i just assumed that she already has some samples on her own Website or something like that, since if i remember correctly she also mentioned that she already has some experience in the entertaining Business (her account was also full of professional Pictures of herself along with tall white noble Upperclass chads, she had that typical "Im something better than the rest scum on this world" attitude

Im not pissed that she didnt wanted to send me some audiosamples, im not even pissed that she blocked me, im just pissed because i just had to think About the IT cucks and PUA numales who are Talking shit like "Work on your social skills"

How to the fuck should you even be able to socialize yourself as a Sub 8/10 guy with women if they are so unwordly and irresolute like a low IQ Alien from another Dimension?

Just lol if you not already had read that book

For anything involving foids, it's like this:

(1) If you're Chad, you can do no wrong
(2) If you're not Chad, everything you do is wrong

Gymmaxxing is actually hailed as a method of ascension only 'cause it makes you hable to handle that book.

only social life of foids is fucking chad.nothing else