Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how to tell if im being keylogged

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
as some of you may know i got reported to the glowies by some foid and then i now have to go through counseling and im on a risk protection order for a year, my psychologist is some libertarian dude that is pretty cool cus he let's me know what the police are saying to him about me and he refuses to give them information on me. but last visit i asked him what the cops meant by "they're keeping an eye on me" and he said he's not sure if they're watching me online or not so i asked how would they watch my online activity and he said they could install a keylogger on my phone which basically tells them anything i type on my keyboard, and ever since he said that it's possible they have a keylogger on me, ive been hella schizo and paranoid...

just factory reset your phone and PC

Yeah format your computer, but also get a VPN service and use it all the time cause then the cops cant get a list of the sites you visit. It's entirely possible that if this website gets in your ISP logs the account gets flagged by the police/fbi faggots.

Yeah format your computer, but also get a VPN service and use it all the time cause then the cops cant get a list of the sites you visit. It's entirely possible that if this website gets in your ISP logs the account gets flagged by the police/fbi faggots.
ISP logs? and what account, you mean my account on here? I haven't posted anything fedposty on here I've just vented about my problems, also I haven't used my computer since I got reported so if they had access to any device it'd probably be my phone

Factory reset everything, use a super secure OS on your PC such as Qubes OS or Whonix (highly recommended by Edward Snowden, the are as secure and as anonymous as an OS can possibly be, Qubes is Edward's favorite for its extreme security and privacy). Or get a completely new phone that is extremely secure and anti jewgle (google) and are basically fortresses. Also watch guides on how to make your phone and pc a fortress. There are many super secure/private laptops and phones out there and guides to make them even more secure/anonymous.
There are many good guides on how to get rid of problems and make your devices virtually impenetrable.

Last edited:
Factory reset everything, use a super secure OS on your PC such as Qubes OS or Whonix (highly recommended by Edward Snowden, the are as secure and as anonymous as an OS can possibly be, Qubes is Edward's favorite for its extreme security and privacy). Or get a completely new phone that is extremely secure and anti jewgle (google) and are basically fortresses. Also watch guides on how to make your phone and pc a fortress. There are many super secure/private laptops and phones out there and guides to make them even more secure/anonymous.
There are many good guides on how to get rid of problems and make your devices virutally impenetrable.
I wouldn't even bother with anything of this because its uncessary, but this is seriously one of the most useful posts I've ever seen on this forum.

You see this is the stuff you make threads out of.

as some of you may know i got reported to the glowies by some foid
I really can't feel sorry for incels like you at all, the only way something like this even happens is if you are an attention whore, and I hate attention whores.

There is literally no reason for any person to discover that you use this forum.

You should not be using this forum out in public (work, school, etc).

This should be used in the privacy of your home in a locked room.

It's inexcusable to end up being doxxed by someone, because you were treating this like some kind of edgy fucking game.

The only people aware of me being an incel are the authorities that have probably traced my IP, and that's alright with me, they're supposed to know, and I'm not going to do anything anyways so its a complete waste of their time.

Now you have to go to "counselling" because you wanted to be "edgy", congrats.

I wouldn't even bother with anything of this because its uncessary, but this is seriously one of the most useful posts I've ever seen on this forum.

You see this is the stuff you make threads out of.

I really can't feel sorry for incels like you at all, the only way something like this even happens is if you are an attention whore, and I hate attention whores.

There is literally no reason for any person to discover that you use this forum.

It's inexcusable to end up being doxxed by someone, because you were treating this like some kind of edgy fucking game.

The only people aware of me being an incel are the authorities that have probably traced my IP, and that's alright with me, they're supposed to know, and I'm not going to do anything anyways so its a complete waste of their time.

it's not because I use this forum it's because of another reason
and also why is what he said unnecessary?

ISP logs? and what account, you mean my account on here? I haven't posted anything fedposty on here I've just vented about my problems, also I haven't used my computer since I got reported so if they had access to any device it'd probably be my phone
I mean your phone company will tell the police that you visit this website. If you use a VPN that won't happen.

it's not because I use this forum it's because of another reason
and also why is what he said unnecessary?
You can install different super secure OS in some phones, and some of them support multiple OS's at once with dual boot, and with extra steps you can make your phones/computer practically impenetrable. Of course this is not something for the super average, but if you really care and hate big tech and government data mining and profiling everyone, I recommend this stuff. I hate how far governments will go to shut down people who speak against them and expose their secrets, that's why Edward is big tech/government enemy number 1, as he exposed insanely big secrets of governments and big tech. Big tech as well about their shady practices such as selling users data on the dark web for mega huge profits, such as credit cards, medical history, entire identities and such. Yes, companies DO this type of stuff and shouldn't be any news for anyone who knows one thing or another. They have been selling and buying people's information on the dark web and between themselves for decades now. And not only that, these phones and OS's are not only very secure and private/anonymous, they are also very smart on secury data and encrypting everything.

Using a virtual machine to run another super secure OS is also a good step, especially doing it in a throwaway computer/laptop with nothing personal stored, and preferable, in a place away from where you live, or if you feel like it, just at home since your activity will be hidden from ISP's and websites. There are also many guide videos or articles on apps or solutions on how to make everything even more secure and private/anonymous, as full disk encryption of phones/computers and things alike, and even complete isolation of each component operating in the computer or phone so they don't really interact with each other, so if you get hacked, everything will be encrypted and everything would be kinda safe since everything will be isolated in individual containments without contact with other parts. I could go on about this the whole day. Many grayhats or redhats use these measures in their works. Pentesters, not so much as they are fully paid to do this for companies, governments or banks to secure their systems so they don't have to worry as they have full permission to hack into their systems. They might do it all it at home as well with these additional measures to perfect their work or if they at the same time work on the dark side selling people's information somewhere to some company or bank for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Hackers have been paid up to 300k dollars to invade enemy systems in another country or to steal data to later sell it to various companies or expose other governments and know what they are up to and their plans on arming themselves. Remember Iran and Stuxnet? Yeah. Serious shit, a virus that literally, physically destroyed Iran and set its power back to decades as they were about to become a nuclear power.

How To Be 100% Anonymous On The Internet Using Tor, Whonix, Tails, Linux

How to anonymize Windows 10 with Whonix // Easy step by step guide

This is the operating system Edward Snowden recommends

Unboxing Edward Snowden's Favorite Laptop

Last edited:
wtf did you do to get reported to the police?

wtf did you do to get reported to the police?
told a foid who i thought was close to me that i was having THOUGHTS that's all ill say

and i had an instagram account glorifying and meming scooters
most retarded thing I've ever done but it was before I had realized I was an incel and before I was redpilled on women

I completely agree with you for once. I don't even understand how you get into a situation where you're being tracked, need to watch what you say, have to use weird OSes that nobody's ever heard of, and are put under a "risk protection order" in the first place. Literally just don't say or do stupid or illegal shit, online or offline.

told a foid who i thought was close to me that i was having THOUGHTS that's all ill say

most retarded thing I've ever done but it was before I had realized I was an incel and before I was redpilled on women
Once again

ATTENTION WHORING RUINED YOUR LIFE

1. Desperate for attention and validation from women

2. Why the fuck does an incel have an instagram account? :feelskek:

Was it your mom?, if it wasn't your mom know you shouldn't tell anything personal to a foid
what does this mean?

Once again

ATTENTION WHORING RUINED YOUR LIFE

1. Desperate for attention and validation from women

2. Why the fuck does an incel have an instagram account? :feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: @Lycan why though, i get you're a youngcel but on a normie filled app like Instagram:feelskek:
I didn't post myself lol, thats not Instagram only use. I ran a political meme page and I used it to join fascist gcs and raid BLM/LGBTQ accounts

I didn't post myself lol, thats not Instagram only use. I ran a political meme page and I used it to join fascist gcs and raid BLM/LGBTQ accounts
You don't have a father in your household do you?

You can install different super secure OS in some phones, and some of them support multiple OS's at once with dual boot, and with extra steps you can make your phones/computer practically impenetrable. Of course this is not something for the super average, but if you really care and hate big tech and government data mining and profiling everyone, I recommend this stuff. I hate how far governments will go to shut down people who speak against them and expose their secrets, that's why Edward is big tech/government enemy number 1, as he exposed insanely big secrets of governments and big tech. Big tech as well about their shady practices such as selling users data on the dark web for mega huge profits, such as credit cards, medical history, entire identities and such. Yes, companies DO this type of stuff and shouldn't be any news for anyone who knows one thing or another. They have been selling and buying people's information on the dark web and between themselves for decades now. And not only that, these phones and OS's are not only very secure and private/anonymous, they are also very smart on secury data and encrypting everything.

Using a virtual machine to run another super secure OS is also a good step, especially doing it in a throwaway computer/laptop with nothing personal stored, and preferable, in a place away from where you live, or if you feel like it, just at home since your activity will be hidden from ISP's and websites. There are also many guide videos or articles on apps or solutions on how to make everything even more secure and private/anonymous, as full disk encryption of phones/computers and things alike, and even complete isolation of each component operating in the computer or phone so they don't really interact with each other, so if you get hacked, everything will be encrypted and everything would be kinda safe since everything will be isolated in individual containments without contact with other parts. I could go on about this the whole day. Many grayhats or redhats use these measures in their works. Pentesters, not so much as they are fully paid to do this for companies, governments or banks to secure their systems so they don't have to worry as they have full permission to hack into their systems. They might do it all it at home as well with these additional measures to perfect their work or if they at the same time work on the dark side selling people's information somewhere to some company or bank for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Hackers have been paid up to 300k dollars to invade enemy systems in another country or to steal data to later sell it to various companies or expose other governments and know what they are up to and their plans on arming themselves. Remember Iran and Stuxnet? Yeah. Serious shit, a virus that literally, physically destroyed Iran and set its power back to decades as they were about to become a nuclear power.

View attachment 540064View attachment 540065

How To Be 100% Anonymous On The Internet Using Tor, Whonix, Tails, Linux

How to anonymize Windows 10 with Whonix // Easy step by step guide

This is the operating system Edward Snowden recommends

Unboxing Edward Snowden's Favorite Laptop

Here's the thing, at this point why use the internet at all? If you just use the internet for this site and try to find an irl hobby you're not gonna have any problems no matter who knows what you're doing.

Here's the thing, at this point why use the internet at all? If you just use the internet for this site and try to find an irl hobby you're not gonna have any problems no matter who knows what you're doing.
It's because of the fucking media trying to steer panic about incels saying that we are all white supremacists, school shooters, mass murderers and terrorists. JFL
Just compare how many crimes incels have committed in the last decade compared to crimes committed by NPC normies. Practically every crime and terror act is carried out by complete fucking normies, not incels. I hate this media so much. They are gonna induce so much panic in people that are complete manipulated sheep about us that there will come atime that if you say you are a virgin dude past 14 years of age you are gonna be in a watchlist for potential terrorist and monitored 24/7. You somehow will have to prove you have sex in order to not be in a terrorist/school-shooter-in-the-making list by all governments.

Remember that the amount of sane people with the least awareness about all this situation is decreasing by the second with the bluepill spreading like a plague to younger and younger people and to more and more to the general public about us and wahmen being saints that must be protected and do no wrong or evil.

Still. I would recommend @Lycan to not even reset his phone, just get a completely new phone altogheter with a new number. One of the secure phones with secure OS's or that gives you the freedom to install an OS of your preference to be as secure, anonymous/private as possible with hardware/firmware level security and full disk encryption. Same for computer/laptop. Even if someone breaks into his phone/computer, everything is gonna be encrypted so they are gonna get nothing out of it as only he will have the decryption key, and good luck triyng to decrypt shit that got encrypt by a good method with military-grade encryption, as even for a powerful computer it would take tens of thousands, if not millions of years to decrypt a certain amount of data, even with a computer cluster of 300 computer it would still take literally thousands of years to decrypt information. So I don't think the person interested in the files would be willing to wait that long as everyone alive on this planet would have died a billion times by the time the files are decrypted.

OP is retarded and a fucking child who was trying to push it as far as he could, dumb fuck would talk about his views in public.

Also, having an Instagram is pointless for users here. Who the fuck uses that normalslime trash.
God you’re so dumb, retarded children like you should be banned.
I completely agree with you for once. I don't even understand how you get into a situation where you're being tracked, need to watch what you say, have to use weird OSes that nobody's ever heard of, and are put under a "risk protection order" in the first place. Literally just don't say or do stupid or illegal shit, online or offline.
This, just don’t say incriminating shit online. Always think twice about what you post.

Last edited:
as some of you may know i got reported to the glowies by some foid and then i now have to go through counseling and im on a risk protection order for a year, my psychologist is some libertarian dude that is pretty cool cus he let's me know what the police are saying to him about me and he refuses to give them information on me. but last visit i asked him what the cops meant by "they're keeping an eye on me" and he said he's not sure if they're watching me online or not so i asked how would they watch my online activity and he said they could install a keylogger on my phone which basically tells them anything i type on my keyboard, and ever since he said that it's possible they have a keylogger on me, ive been hella schizo and paranoid...
link to the whole story?