Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to survive your days as an incel

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-
Experienced incel lifer here, I offer you some tips on how to get through your day-to-day.

- NEET at government expense (and pay no taxes). If you work choose something you can do solo (nobody will listen to you). If you can't do it solo make sure you are at the top of the command chain so at least people are forced to respect you out of fear or obligation.

- Don't argue or listen with foids. They can only see the universe through their perspective which completely explains why everything they say a good example of solipsism, and therefore useless at best. It is amusing to read their comments sometimes but they always follow the pattern of solipsism and being incapable to have a male perspective or even attempt offering solutions for the problem. They are basically NPCs programmed with solipsism when it comes down to it.

- Avoid foids where possible. If it's possible get serviced by a man. This means male barbers, male doctors, male customer support. Walk the extra mile to be serviced by someone that treats you like a real person (not subhuman). Don't worry, if you live in a western democracy chances are you are priced out of the dating market by a huge margin and you aren't to miss out on a chance romantic encounter. Which brings me to my next point:

- As an incel you have to take extraordinary measures to get sex or a relationship. It means going for the youngest (and yet still legal) and most impressionable virgin foids possible. And you need to go overseas to a 'shithole country' where you are a better provider and survival instrument for foids than the government. If you are going to put your time toward something at least maximise your chances. Playing the odds doing what other normies do in your social democratic welfare states is like trying to play the lotto in the hopes of winning the jackpot or finding a briefcase with millions in cash at a garbage dump site.

- in Current Year it is easier to become a millionaire than get a girlfriend if you are an incel or sub5. Use your energy accordingly.

- Nothing you say or do matters. Stop trying to influence or convince foids. Your personality does not matter, only your phenotype. Understanding this is liberating because you realise a lot of the bad treatment you get from foids is primarily due to factors you cannot control (height, face, race). Relax and let go - you can stop caring.

That's all for now. Questions welcome.

Last edited:
I disagree. I rather wage slave and buy good copes.

Step 1:
dont go out
Step 2:
refer to step 1

''Survival is not the description of life.'' - Hamudi

Experienced incel lifer here, I offer you some tips on how to get through your day-to-day.

- NEET at government expense (and pay no taxes). If you work choose something you can do solo (nobody will listen to you). If you can't do it solo make sure you are at the top of the command chain so at least people are forced to respect you out of fear or obligation.

- Don't argue or listen with foids. They can only see the universe through their perspective which completely explains why everything they say a good example of solipsism, and therefore useless at best. It is amusing to read their comments sometimes but they always follow the pattern of solipsism and being incapable to have a male perspective or even attempt offering solutions for the problem. They are basically NPCs programmed with solipsism when it comes down to it.

- Avoid foids where possible. If it's possible get serviced by a man. This means male barbers, male doctors, male customer support. Walk the extra mile to be serviced by someone that treats you like a real person (not subhuman). Don't worry, if you live in a western democracy chances are you are priced out of the dating market by a huge margin and you aren't to miss out on a chance romantic encounter. Which brings me to my next point:

- As an incel you have to take extraordinary measures to get sex or a relationship. It means going for the youngest (and yet still legal) and most impressionable virgin foids possible. And you need to go overseas to a 'shithole country' where you are a better provider and survival instrument for foids than the government. If you are going to put your time toward something at least maximise your chances. Playing the odds doing what other normies do in your social democratic welfare states is like trying to play the lotto in the hopes of winning the jackpot or finding a briefcase with millions in cash at a garbage dump site.

- in Current Year it is easier to become a millionaire than get a girlfriend if you are an incel or sub5. Use your energy accordingly.

- Nothing you say or do matters. Stop trying to influence or convince foids. Your personality does not matter, only your phenotype. Understanding this is liberating because you realise a lot of the bad treatment you get from foids is primarily due to factors you cannot control (height, face, race). Relax and let go - you can stop caring.

There is taxes on my neetbuxx

Point number three is suicide inducing as we head into the summer. So many lack-of-clothes wearing foids. It's too much mang.

I cope by saying they're degenerates but it doesn't help

Point number three is suicide inducing as we head into the summer. So many lack-of-clothes wearing foids. It's too much mang.

I cope by saying they're degenerates but it doesn't help

How? They dress like sluts for Chad only, not for us. Also consider if they dress like sluts they probably have significant body count.

How? They dress like sluts for Chad only, not for us. Also consider if they dress like sluts they probably have significant body count.
The issue is I'm so low inhib that the thought of degeneracy on their part only goes so far. I'd say for adult foids it's different though, don't care about those roasties mang. It's the younger ones we're seeing wear less and less which is nightmare fuel when you go outside.

It also doesn't matter that they're chad only. Biological imperative is too strong :feelsree:

The issue is I'm so low inhib that the thought of degeneracy on their part only goes so far. I'd say for adult foids it's different though, don't care about those roasties mang. It's the younger ones we're seeing wear less and less which is nightmare fuel when you go outside.

It also doesn't matter that they're chad only. Biological imperative is too strong :feelsree:

Okay. You need to get a location independent source of income and bounce to an islamic country or shithole one where the price of pussy is affordable.

Ah! I need to pickup some cookies, hold on.

relative water thread

very well written enjoyed it thanks