Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to survive without eating?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I fucking hate food. I'm unintentionally starving myself to death because everything tastes like shit.

just starving to death theory

Whats your bmi?

sallekhana is legit

My bmi is 19.1

Good thing you are not me then I have a throat problem so it takes me 5 times longer than anyone else to eat a meal e.g. a Mc D cheeseburger takes me 20 minutes to eat and I am allergic to almost every food. You probably have a normal functioning body and can just eat a meal in a few minutes if you really want to.

Sounds like you need some protein supplementation
Soy can

Good thing you are not me then I have a throat problem so it takes me 5 times longer than anyone else to eat a meal e.g. a Mc D cheeseburger takes me 20 minutes to eat and I am allergic to almost every food. You probably have a normal functioning body and can just eat a meal in a few minutes if you really want to.
we're actually quite similar :giga:
you got acid reflux?

Just drink 2 servings of Serious Mass every 6 hours

Just get meal replacement drinks.

Eating is a waste of time tbh

we're actually quite similar :giga:
you got acid reflux?
You are kidding me right?
I actually just had a biopsy done the 18th where I got a 0.5cm thick tube down my throat so they could take some tissue samples and the doctor saw that a muscle in my stomach was 3 times as big as it normally should be so he thinks I have acid reflux so now I am supposed to try some pills but the problem is I can´t swallow pills because of my trouble with swallowing. I actually just ate 3 pieces of ryebread with coldcuts it took me 45 minutes to eat and only about 500 kcal.

You are kidding me right?
I actually just had a biopsy done the 18th where I got a 0.5cm thick tube down my throat so they could take some tissue samples and the doctor saw that a muscle in my stomach was 3 times as big as it normally should be so he thinks I have acid reflux so now I am supposed to try some pills but the problem is I can´t swallow pills because of my trouble with swallowing. I actually just ate 3 pieces of ryebread with coldcuts it took me 45 minutes to eat and only about 500 kcal.
JFL, been through the exact same thing. Don't worry tho, the pills are very effective.
I also had tubes shoved up my ass for IBS, they legit scanned my entire digestive tract
You're the 3rd person I met who has mad allergies and acid reflux. I think it's related somehow

I don’t eat a lot. My parents used to have to force feed me when I was a kid. I hate the tastes and textures of some foods.

tfw autism

I don’t eat a lot. My parents used to have to force feed me when I was a kid. I hate the tastes and textures of some foods.
same here. I also hate it when different foods touch each other on my plate.

jfl at not liking food tbh, one of my favourite copes

JFL, been through the exact same thing. Don't worry tho, the pills are very effective.
I also had tubes shoved up my ass for IBS, they legit scanned my entire digestive tract
You're the 3rd person I met who has mad allergies and acid reflux. I think it's related somehow
Wow you are the first person I have ever "met" that have the same problems as me and I am 24 years old. I would definitely like to PM you to ask some further questions, I will message you later I am going to play some CS GO with a friend now but this is very interesting I have long felt that I was somehow the only person in the world who had these problems because it ruins my whole life also because I can´t work because I can´t eat fast enough in the 20 minute launch break and I can´t get disability bucks for it. Anyways I will PM you later.

Wow you are the first person I have ever "met" that have the same problems as me and I am 24 years old. I would definitely like to PM you to ask some further questions, I will message you later I am going to play some CS GO with a friend now but this is very interesting I have long felt that I was somehow the only person in the world who had these problems because it ruins my whole life also because I can´t work because I can´t eat fast enough in the 20 minute launch break and I can´t get disability bucks for it. Anyways I will PM you later.
Care to make a thread instead? I have acid reflux too (Kinda able to keep it in check), but still eating problems due to pairing with dry mucosa.

Eating is not necessary, but drinking is.

Drink water Everytime you are hungry

Care to make a thread instead? I have acid reflux too (Kinda able to keep it in check), but still eating problems due to pairing with dry mucosa.

I´d rather you or @fukmylyf make one since I don´t know anything about acid reflux and also because I am not sure if we are allowed since it has nothing to do with the site and I am out of warnings so I don´t want ban.

Chew lots of gum. That's how I get away with skipping lunch almost every day.