Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to survive a mass shooting

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Seems a bit out there but then again, I work at retail were shit happens. In Lowes I dealt with animals trying to fight me over trivial shit. Even a guy threatening to stab me. So of course there hazards of retail. But it never got the best of me. Even though mass shooting are actually way more rare and much less likely to happen then the news says. I kind have a life hack to not get shot. And its simple. Climb.

For realn if you ever played splinter cell black list then you know what Im talking about. In that game the best sneackingnmechanic is literally climbing unusual obstacles to get around the enemy. Gutter pipes, railways, rock walls, kinda. High ish story windows. Well if your ass is in a place with a pissed off person trying to pull off a 5 star GTA shit show, anything in your aisle can be climbed. Climb on top before they get you. Lay flat. And let the cops do the hard work. If you can put your hands on somthing. You can use it to climb on somthing. Or if you wanna sneak in a 2nd story apartment. Climb up the balconies. Use rubber gloves for better grip and less damage done to your fingers. If your in a hardware store like lowes or home depot then theres a endless amount of hiding places.

Just accepted my fate if mass shooting were to occured.

How to survive a mass shooting​

>become the mass shooter

you know very well there’s a significantly higher probability one of us will … participate in one rather than have to try and survive one.

Wouldnt work if the shooter is already shooting at you/ seeing or in the room as you.

Well if you're up front at the registers near the entrances/exits. You are probably gonna be fucked

Well if you're up front at the registers near the entrances/exits. You are probably gonna be fucked
Nah bro, he'll just ninja flip up and grab the pipes on the ceiling. :feelsthink:

Wouldnt work if the shooter is already shooting at you/ seeing or in the room as you.
Most likely youll hear the shot. Also we incels dont really antagonize those who are loosing there shit. Usually its the chads or ghetto heads.

you know very well there’s a significantly higher probability one of us will … participate in one rather than have to try and survive one.
Except many wont because they try to hold on to a illusion of a humanity. If we werent so oblivious to what was going on, shit would be like outer haven from the origonal metal gear. Except incel edition.

Don't take too long, carry a set of spare clothes to change into so you can get away inconspicuously after dropping everything.

How to survive a mass shooting​

>become the mass shooter
zh8s1e32hgn11.jpg

Now how do I survive if I'm the mass shooter?
Dont get sentenced to death row. And dont be locked up with a family memeber of your victims.

Stop going to Mass

Seems a bit out there but then again, I work at retail were shit happens. In Lowes I dealt with animals trying to fight me over trivial shit. Even a guy threatening to stab me. So of course there hazards of retail. But it never got the best of me. Even though mass shooting are actually way more rare and much less likely to happen then the news says. I kind have a life hack to not get shot. And its simple. Climb.

For realn if you ever played splinter cell black list then you know what Im talking about. In that game the best sneackingnmechanic is literally climbing unusual obstacles to get around the enemy. Gutter pipes, railways, rock walls, kinda. High ish story windows. Well if your ass is in a place with a pissed off person trying to pull off a 5 star GTA shit show, anything in your aisle can be climbed. Climb on top before they get you. Lay flat. And let the cops do the hard work. If you can put your hands on somthing. You can use it to climb on somthing. Or if you wanna sneak in a 2nd story apartment. Climb up the balconies. Use rubber gloves for better grip and less damage done to your fingers. If your in a hardware store like lowes or home depot then theres an endless amount of hiding places.
Nigger just become the shooter, that’s the best way to survive

Ok fair point.

Nigger just become the shooter, that’s the best way to survive
Until you either get shot by the Tom Clancy bois or get sentence to death row by a judge at court.

tell him you wanna join in the shooting. get close enough, grab his gun, and kill the fucker.

Atleast go find some dead women so you could die during sex that would be beautiful end

Use a whale Foid as shield

Scream incel power and tell him how based he is.