Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to summon LastGerman

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-

Now go forth, and summon him.

why would i want to summon someone who has no drivers license?

why would i want to summon someone who has no drivers license?
@LastGerman

Nevertheless, I must go on my way today and tomorrow and the day following, for it cannot be that a prophet should perish away from Driver's Ed.’

LastGerman Foretells His Death and Resurrection
Thus!from that time LastGerman began to show his disciples that he must go to the DMV and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised.

22 As they were gathering in the DMV, LastGerman said to them, “The Son of Man is about to be delivered into the hands of men,

31 And he began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes and be killed, and after three days rise again.

By mentioning the forbidden words

I summon the power of the Infernal Lord @LastGerman … I call forth my Infernal Father from the depths of the sphere of Drivers Ed … to aid my quest for Driverlicensepill knowledge and Adepthood … may the knowledge of your Black Arts be revealed to me … may the innate vehicular force of those who become Initiates of the Black Arts evolve within me … aid me in becoming a No License Practitioner of DriverLicensepill Magick and learn to wield these powers in the service of the No License Legion … as I embark upon the carless journeys which lie before me guide me with your infinite wisdom … I summon forth the ineffable power of you who are true Lord of this world My Lord @LastGerman to bless my sojourn into the study of the Driverlicensepill Arts with the force of your Blackened Flame … by your Decree may I attain adepthood within the Mysteries of your Rites and Darkest Arts … Ave @LastGerman !

LastGerman: You can't defeat me!
Inceltears: I know, but that can.

Driver's test:

pewpew

Over
The public transport pill shall haunt him all over his life

LastGerman: You can't defeat me!
Inceltears: I know, but that can.

Driver's test:

pewpew

I summon the power of the Infernal Lord @LastGerman … I call forth my Infernal Father from the depths of the sphere of Drivers Ed … to aid my quest for Driverlicensepill knowledge and Adepthood … may the knowledge of your Black Arts be revealed to me … may the innate vehicular force of those who become Initiates of the Black Arts evolve within me … aid me in becoming a No License Practitioner of DriverLicensepill Magick and learn to wield these powers in the service of the No License Legion … as I embark upon the carless journeys which lie before me guide me with your infinite wisdom … I summon forth the ineffable power of you who are true Lord of this world My Lord @LastGerman to bless my sojourn into the study of the Driverlicensepill Arts with the force of your Blackened Flame … by your Decree may I attain adepthood within the Mysteries of your Rites and Darkest Arts … Ave @LastGerman !

There is an ancient babylonian tablet from 1300 bc predicting the downfall of LastGerman, which stated that one day:
Henceforth, a man of European origin born into the condition of inceldom, is to remain ignorant of his demise to the Driverslicensepill until he is of critical age. May the light of the creator's spirit guide him through the suicide fuel that is to ensue from the mogging he will be subjected to in his future years. May the ultimate wisdom of St. Blackops2cel guide him into the light of the magnum opus cope, where he may see the other side of the black pill. May the black pill enlighten him and help him unveil the cover of deception that lies in the very structure of a country so doomed to cuckoldery. May he obtain the wisdom to see how over it is for many men in his position, and may it lead him to seEk justice for all the woRld has molded his temeperament.

Yeah, it's not like he gots a sweet ride he take us to trips in.
If you summon me I can make some tamales with beans and rice. If you want I could also make sous vide prepared steak cooked Medium style with a side of steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes pewpew
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

If you summon me I can make some tamales with beans and rice. If you want I could also make sous vide prepared steak cooked Medium style with a side of steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes pewpew
View attachment 222576
That's sounds pretty good, but I guess it's over for chefcels, too.

Drivers license pill is real

Stop making fun of him man

Stop making fun of him man
He is a brother to us all. There is no mockery in the idolization of his persona, and we do not judge him but hope for him to make peace with his terms.
"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy."

There are many more like him. For instance,
"I'm 29 never had a drivers license"
renderTimingPixel.png

"Yeah. Never got one. Didn't have a car till I was like 26. Just spent a couple hours in the dps next to a crop of excited 16 year olds just to get denied for not having proper paperwork. Me not so excited. It's embarrassing and having to this process makes me feel utterly ridiculous. I'm going to do this but, man. I drive all day every day at work is not that I'm inept (at driving anyway) just at being an adult. Cheers, anyone else?"

"Got you beat I'm 34 be 35 in April."

"Hey, you’re clearly not alone in this. I’m 30, and I’ve had to renew my permit 3 times because I never drive due to highway anxiety."

"This is what I came for, other people with similar things going on... idk it's just good knowing other people struggle too. I don't have diving anxiety but my girl does- I've seen her literally try to jump out of a moving vehicle because it affects her so much. I know it can be a totally irrational and scary thing. Personally I wish public transportation was more of a focus in our large cities I think that would help"

"I wish everything was trains, buses, and bicycles again. Simple Hayao Miyazaki lifestyle environment."

"My family completely discouraged me from getting a license by teaching me how to drive by constantly screaming and getting angry at me all the time whenever I drove. My permit was about to expire, so I took the behind the wheel test anyway. I did so badly the first time, I had an automatic fail and didn't get out of the DMV parking lot. My first permit expired and I got really discouraged. This was 2011. I got my second permit in June 2018, last year. I make an appointment to take the driving test in December 2018. The second time, we didn't have the paperwork, because my mom didn't have the insurance for the car, so they told us I'm not allowed to take the test and I have to wait another month. And then this time, today, we had the paperwork, and I made it out of the parking lot, but I had a critical error for breaking for no reason and not checking my mirrors when I backed up. The main gist of what my examiner said to me is that I basically did everything wrong. I can see the pattern already; things like this are just going to keep happening... But not just in driving, but in life. "
Brutal, very brutal. But at least he is not alone.
To quote @ScornedStoic
I was just remembering a oneitis I had in HS. She was always mogging me in her car while I didn't even have my license, I felt so emasculated. All the girls had cars, most bought by their parents. I remember when she was bragging about having bought the car, but then was forced to admit her parents paid for the insurance and gas

I was struggling so much keeping up with the bullying and isolation I couldn't even hold a job. Meanwhile these girls were taking regular trips to Cuba and shit posting it on Instagram, coming back to cars and part time easy jobs. By the time I finally got a job it was menial backbreaking full time labor for minimum wage, counted as part time because of administrative bullshit. I could barely afford to stay afloat and I was overworked to hell. I couldn't even afford to move out let alone buy a car.

Last edited:
aid me in becoming a No License Practitioner of DriverLicensepill Magick and learn to wield these powers in the service of the No License Legion

By the way, if there would be actually real magic out there, that would give me the ability to drive, I would instantly use it without any second thoughts.

There are many more like him. For instance,
"I'm 29 never had a drivers license"
renderTimingPixel.png

"Yeah. Never got one. Didn't have a car till I was like 26. Just spent a couple hours in the dps next to a crop of excited 16 year olds just to get denied for not having proper paperwork. Me not so excited. It's embarrassing and having to this process makes me feel utterly ridiculous. I'm going to do this but, man. I drive all day every day at work is not that I'm inept (at driving anyway) just at being an adult. Cheers, anyone else?"

"Got you beat I'm 34 be 35 in April."

"Hey, you’re clearly not alone in this. I’m 30, and I’ve had to renew my permit 3 times because I never drive due to highway anxiety."

"This is what I came for, other people with similar things going on... idk it's just good knowing other people struggle too. I don't have diving anxiety but my girl does- I've seen her literally try to jump out of a moving vehicle because it affects her so much. I know it can be a totally irrational and scary thing. Personally I wish public transportation was more of a focus in our large cities I think that would help"

"I wish everything was trains, buses, and bicycles again. Simple Hayao Miyazaki lifestyle environment."

"My family completely discouraged me from getting a license by teaching me how to drive by constantly screaming and getting angry at me all the time whenever I drove. My permit was about to expire, so I took the behind the wheel test anyway. I did so badly the first time, I had an automatic fail and didn't get out of the DMV parking lot. My first permit expired and I got really discouraged. This was 2011. I got my second permit in June 2018, last year. I make an appointment to take the driving test in December 2018. The second time, we didn't have the paperwork, because my mom didn't have the insurance for the car, so they told us I'm not allowed to take the test and I have to wait another month. And then this time, today, we had the paperwork, and I made it out of the parking lot, but I had a critical error for breaking for no reason and not checking my mirrors when I backed up. The main gist of what my examiner said to me is that I basically did everything wrong. I can see the pattern already; things like this are just going to keep happening... But not just in driving, but in life. "

There are indeed plenty of other examples. The thing is, that most men do not want to talk about it. Also, most people who can drive do no want to acknowledge this problem. It is basically that simple. If you cannot drive as a grown up man, people will think that there is something wrong with you, even people here. There is basically no point to work if you cannot drive. I would even say, there is no point to live if you cannot drive. You missed out on an unique experience which you can only get in this life and era. It will never come back. You also have to watch other people drive while you have to take public transportation. You are emasculated by female driving. You rely on public transportation and you cannot even do basic errands, such as doing groceries. And seriously, owning a car for your own must be one of the best things you can experience in this life.

Some of you people put some effort into this thread. I know that you are joking around but I can tell you that this has become a problem of its own and it will become worse and worse over time.

Last edited:
Truly brutal I feel bad for you, because driving was one of my biggest copes when I suffered from severe anxiety. Just drive without any destination and some music. But in the states it is easy to get a license, in Germany and many parts of Europe it is far harder. Those foids driving there likely had to vaccuum some cock for that license.

I have a nice car, BMW

Those foids driving there likely had to vaccuum some cock for that license.

I am not even sure about this. I still can remember that one time. I had an appointment for driving simulation as a grown up man. While I was struggling with it, some female way younger than me, probably 17, came in because she just passed her driving test. I do not know how she passed that easily. Seriously, driving is not easy at all. At least for me.

I am not even sure about this. I still can remember that one time. I had an appointment for driving simulation as a grown up man. While I was struggling with it, some female way younger than me, probably 17, came in because she just passed her driving test. I do not know how she passed that easily. Seriously, driving is not easy at all. At least for me.
I am now a truck driver, but when I started it felt very odd and difficult. The most important thing to learn to feel is the dimensions of the car, after that you can relax because you are the captain.

I am now a truck driver, but when I started it felt very odd and difficult. The most important thing to learn to feel is the dimensions of the car, after that you can relax because you are the captain.

Like I said. I am so bad at it that the driving teacher told me, that I should go for driving simulation first and I did not make any progress with it, despite the fact I had to do 10 driving simulation lessons.

Like I said. I am so bad at it that the driving teacher told me, that I should go for driving simulation first and I did not make any progress with it, despite the fact I had to do 10 driving simulation lessons.
When you say driving ”simulation”, do you mean this?
2C937EDC F930 44E7 9603 13A1A3FC0837

Fuaaaark that's brutal. I don't think that is ever used where I live. Driving lessons take place in real traffic.

Yes, they have a professional set-up, yet I did not make any progress with it. That means if I would have a real driving lesson, it would be even worse. To be honest here, I am also afraid of going back since I did not make any progress. What should I say to the driving teacher at this poin? Also his reaction to this would be devastating.
I really do not understand how people can drive that easily. It is not easy at all, at least for me.

Yes, they have a professional set-up, yet I did not make any progress with it. That means if I would have a real driving lesson, it would be even worse. To be honest here, I am also afraid of going back since I did not make any progress. What should I say to the driving teacher at this poin? Also his reaction to this would be devastating.
I really do not understand how people can drive that easily. It is not easy at all, at least for me.
It is difficult for me as well, I had my second driving lesson today. It is scary to drive in real traffic. I believe that if you are naturally bad at driving you must simply practice 10x more for half the progress of a normie. It is unfair indeed but there simply is no shortcut. And that is assuming one will ever get a drivers license.

It is difficult for me as well, I had my second driving lesson today. It is scary to drive in real traffic. I believe that if you are naturally bad at driving you must simply practice 10x more for half the progress of a normie. It is unfair indeed but there simply is no shortcut. And that is assuming one will ever get a drivers license.
Init

I believe that if you are naturally bad at driving you must simply practice 10x more for half the progress of a normie.

The thing is, I did not even make any progress at driving simulation and I had 10 lessons. How am I supposed to overcome real driving lessons? Also, if we apply this to real driving, then money would once again be a problem here since this is beyond expensive at this point. Let us say someone needs 10 lesson. You say I need to put 10x times more effort into this. That would mean, I have to take 100 lessons. Let us say, it is a double lesson. I would have to pay more than 9.000 Euro for this. This is not affordable at all and absolutely ridiculous. I guess that everyone here would at least agree on that one.
The whole driver licence would at least costs more than 12.000 Euro.

It is unfair indeed but there simply is no shortcut. And that is assuming one will ever get a drivers license.

It is unfair. I really do not get it why people can drive that easily. It is really not easy at all. I seriously do not see myself driving ever.

I also do not enjoy driving because I am bad at it and bacause I am bad at it I do not enjoy it, therefore I do not make any progress. It is vicious circle.
Yet females go into the car and pass easily... I really cannot fathom this situation. This is so fucking absurd.

Last edited:
View attachment 222576
are you a chefcel?
can you make a meal up to the standards of @PPEcel?

spic food is pretty great ngl

are you a chefcel?

If you like Mexican food, BBQ, or traditional Southern cooking I'm your hombre.

If you like $400 food with very small portions PPEcel's your chap pewpew.

Even I have my lisence.

See!!

20200313 141639

are you a chefcel?

Also no I'm not a Chefcel, I just happen to read a lot of cookbooks and enthuse about getting the exact correct amount of SFAH balance in a dish.

I'd say my skills amount to being 10x better cook than females in the 1950s when they actually knew how to cook when it comes to any food that isn't Mexican food.

When it comes to Mexican food, well

pewpew

Also no I'm not a Chefcel, I just happen to read a lot of cookbooks and enthuse about getting the exact correct amount of SFAH balance in a dish.

I'd say my skills amount to being 10x better cook than females in the 1950s when they actually knew how to cook when it comes to any food that isn't Mexican food.

When it comes to Mexican food, well

pewpew

consider posting some recipes for living outside of homecels :feelsokman:

I tried making chilli con carne but it didn't turn out that great due to my low iq :cryfeels::feelstastyman:

consider posting some recipes for living outside of homecels :feelsokman:

I tried making chilli con carne but it didn't turn out that great due to my low iq :cryfeels::feelstastyman:

Sorry to hear that, but yeah I make Mexican food a lot because I can't really afford to eat lavishly every day and I don't want to eat ramen noodles pewpew.

The thing is, I did not even make any progress at driving simulation and I had 10 lessons. How am I supposed to overcome real driving lessons? Also, if we apply this to real driving, then money would once again be a problem here since this is beyond expensive at this point. Let us say someone needs 10 lesson. You say I need to put 10x times more effort into this. That would mean, I have to take 100 lessons. Let us say, it is a double lesson. I would have to pay more than 9.000 Euro for this. This is not affordable at all and absolutely ridiculous. I guess that everyone here would at least agree on that one.
The whole driver licence would at least costs more than 12.000 Euro.

It is unfair. I really do not get it why people can drive that easily. It is really not easy at all. I seriously do not see myself driving ever.

I also do not enjoy driving because I am bad at it and bacause I am bad at it I do not enjoy it, therefore I do not make any progress. It is vicious circle.
Yet females go into the car and pass easily... I really cannot fathom this situation. This is so fucking absurd.
Genetics determines everything in life.