Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to stop thinking I'm special?

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
I got a protagonist complex and think my life is rigged and it will always be a tragedy that escaping won't be too easy. I believe the universe is constanly trying to make me fail n suffer.

The reason I haven't tried to rope is because of the fear of butching it up and somehow surviving I don't trust this world, my luck is utter shit but I need to overcome this delusion so I can finally ctb tbh ngl

How old are you, and also, what does ctb mean

I got a protagonist complex and think my life is rigged and it will always be a tragedy that escaping won't be too easy. I believe the universe is constanly trying to make me fail n suffer.

The reason I haven't tried to rope is because of the fear of butching it up and somehow surviving I don't trust this world, my luck is utter shit but I need to overcome this delusion so I can finally ctb tbh ngl
Ok GrAY

How to stop thinking I'm special?​

Just think about the fact that none of what you say is original, and has been said before thousands of times before by those in the exact same situation as you. :feelsjuice:

How to stop thinking I'm special?​

Just remember that if anybody ever cared about you, they never existed in the first place :feelsahh:

You are special!

I believe the universe is constanly trying to make me fail n suffer.
Same.
I honestly believe that I'm the main protagonist in a comedy series and god is the producer who makes me suffer on purpose so that the audience can laugh about my struggle and my unluck.

Same.
I honestly believe that I'm the main protagonist in a comedy series and god is the producer who makes me suffer on purpose so that the audience can laugh about my struggle and my unluck.
But at this point, there's a kind of comedy to knowing that no matter how I decide, it'll always be the wrong decision.

u need take LSD

Think of life as a multi-protagonist show like "Stranger Things" or "Friends" where no single individual is the main character but they each have their own plot points and archs.

you aint the protagonist of nothing faggot, least not while im around