Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to stop thinking about the past?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I keep having these cringy memories of things ive said in the past and how it affected others. I want to move on now but its haunting me. Any techniques to overcome this?

I keep having these cringy memories of things ive said in the past and how it affected others. I want to move on now but its haunting me. Any techniques to overcome this?
Same, nothing helps me I’m trying to live with it

stay productive
31729.jpg

you need Ideal NMDA-Antagonism to induce a dissociative depersonalized state, here's the goal of turning your brain into a mush;

Img 43 12 book reader ReadEra

btw, those antidepressants doesn't work, either MAOIs or nothing. AD's basically re-branded alcohol through pills for marketoire reasons, the specified name because of different pharmacological properties, and simply because this generation is too braindead to associate elements that lead to same alterations without heavily explicit names.

Last edited:
you need Ideal NDMA-Antagonism to induce a dissociative depersonalized state, here's the goal of turning your brain into a mush

View attachment 494794

btw, those antidepressants doesn't work, either MAOI or nothing, AD's it's basically re-branded Alcohol through pills for marketoire reasons and the specified name because of different pharmacological properties and this generation is too braindead to associate elements that lead to same alterations without heavily explicit names LOL
olney lesions?

olney lesions?

the referring exemplary image is fMRI not MRI, there's no lesions there.
[UWSL]an imagiology assessing the brain response to acute inflicting trauma; absent-mindedness, and blank stare as symptoms.[/UWSL]
Olney's lesions is due to repetition of abundant doses of NMDA-Antagonistic substances, leading to excitotoxicity neurotoxicity, but, IMO, those are usually hardcore addicts on 3-MeO-PCP.

Just stop thinking about it

it helps to be really busy.
like, play a really interesting video game
or
study

Whenever a memory from the past comes up, concentrate on the present.

Concentrate and think about what you're actually doing at the present moment the memory bubble pops up.

If not doing anything, stay in the present. Look around and focus on what you can see.

That's what I do, anyway.

You seem like a nice guy. Chad doesn't lose any sleep after treating ugly losers like shit, nor does he lose sleep over treating foids like shit. I used to care about pleasing others, until I realized that ugly men can never please others.