Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to stop thinking about revenge?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5333
  • Start date
Deleted member 5333

Deleted member 5333

prophet
-
Is there any mind hack to stop thinking about revenge? Whole days I just spend thinking what I will do to them. Would reading ER manifesto help to relax?

You can't. The only thing you can do is try to enjoy it.

I feel you brocel, I too constantly think of the ways I will exact revenge but recently have decided to let it go. Maybe they too will suffer some way, someday is all I tell myself now

i've struggled with this. you have to accept it or get even. that's it

Hate and revenge are the only things that keep me going

:p

Learn just how fragile people are.
Then remember just how short life is.

Sometimes, the best revenge is to simply let people continue to live.

Otherwise you run into the various torture methods, and they are often more trouble than they are worth.

Example:
This activity requires those tools and overhead... :redpill: Doing one thing requires infrastructure...

Risk reward assessments...

Try microdosing shrooms and listen to chill music while tripping

if you have a job try to concentrate on what you are going to do for work the next day, or try to plan out some chores or tasks around the house in your head

I feel you brocel, I too constantly think of the ways I will exact revenge but recently have decided to let it go. Maybe they too will suffer some way, someday is all I tell myself now

I have been thinking about revenge for years, I matriculated in 2014 and I still crave revenge, the get revenge rage spasm every now and then, how i get revenge out my fucking head??

matriculated
Heh? Another South Africancel? Who also graduated in 2014? My Brocel.

how i get revenge out my fucking head
You don't. You just need to learn how to lower such thoughts. After all there is not really much you can do unless you are prepared to go to maximum security prison. And you know how the justice system is for your people (I assume you are white) look at the Jub Jub (kills a couple of kids) and Pistorious (accidentally shot a foid) cases. Who got the most time?

Or you could go to limpopo and find some sangoma to do your work

oscar got more time. yep im white, anyways fuck the whites and fuck the blacks , i hate both races, , i invite anybody to nuke this shithole country

Try not to think at all, its what i am doing.