Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how to stop IT

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
their subreddit rules state that usernames, names, faces, personal info or other shit isn't allowed to be posted there.
literally just write your username and a made up name randomly in your fucking posts
if you want to make it impossible for them to censor post a random fucking face with your text on it or fake adress and name here like this:

O8ebpAX.png

K7pqEIp.png

1526489939618.jpg

A lot of effort, try just not giving a shit instead

I like to live in their heads rent free.

low IQ cucks
go buy some bathwater.
I like to live in their heads rent free.
You like to gift them free karma by letting them cherrypick posts that fit their agenda without consequences.
IT is full of the kind of foids that you hate that circlejerk each other. I consider leaving this forum its full of cucks honestly.
Its in our best interest to fuck normies at every chance.

Last edited:
I like that brain surfer dude!

Nice!

Will not, I like to trigger them

Just dont browse their sub if you dont like what you see

lol cucktears is watching this thread bro

I like being on IT ngl

Well guess everyone here loves IT
1521035967072.png

IT pretty much advertise this site for free honestly, if it wasn't for them we'd literally be off the grid. A lot of incels browse that site and they send them our way.

I find their retard tier interpretation of incel posts entertaining any way so I don't care.
I just wanna see their subreddit dead for just one week. They would need to find other sources besides incels.co and braincels.
And even more so it will make them realize how many incels there really are not only on these 2 websites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back