Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to spot a fakecel

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
If you disagree you're a male model

Many times I've been involuntary reminded that on inkwell forums that only a portion of cels are actually IN and many reported experiences or voiced opinions very suspicious to come from someone who knows how living as an ugly man actually feels. Some that I've noticed

1)Girls always ignored me

Ignore you? That means they never called you names or called you straight ugly. That means either women's evil doesn't exist or you're simply not ugly.

2)My friends...

Which friends? Ugly men make girls AND boys uncomfortable. I was explicitly told I was ruining their chances with girls in my only social group where I was barely admitted only because I was in the bundle with my cousin (who barely tolerated me too). That's why exclusively misogynists but not misanthropes smell fake. Men cannot respect ugly men; at best they are the clown of the group used to be mocked in front of everyone.

3)Height > Face

Jfl completely blowing out their cover as mentalcels. In order for height making you repulsive you have to be at least 4-5 inches below average. Ugly men on the other hand even when tall are treated as the Frankstein's monster. In high school a lot of 5'6-7 manlets with pretty faces creampied jbs left and right while the ugly ogres were seen as elephants in the way blocking the sight.

4)I was rejected...

No. To be rejected means you were in a situation where you could have shown your value. Meaning having at least some convo with a foid. No foid ever talked to me IRL. Not even small talk, at best short sentences questions to ask me if I have seen this teacher or that Chad. And ALWAYS using MY surname. If some female other than your family calls you by your first name you can try to get hired as a male model and stop larping.

Add more boyos

5) I'm a janny on incels.is
Major fakecel trait this one

In the end, talking in a forum means nothing anyway, without face-to-face interaction to back it up. It goes both ways. A lot of people who ascended will pretend to be incels and a lot of people who are still incels pretend to be ascended and start sock puppet accounts on twitter pretending to be a 19 year old cutesy hapa girl that somehow suspiciously sounds like a 30-something 4chan shitposter, for instance.

In the end, talking in a forum means nothing anyway, without face-to-face interaction to back it up. It goes both ways. A lot of people who ascended will pretend to be incels and a lot of people who are still incels pretend to be ascended and start sock puppet accounts on twitter pretending to be a 19 year old cutesy hapa girl that somehow suspiciously sounds like a 30-something 4chan shitposter, for instance.

Thats why I have my own face as avi. If this was implemented as a rule many heads would roll.

You have issues greycel none of these points make sense. Rejection is rejection what is this bluepilled cucked garbage your spouting

Many times I've been involuntary reminded that on inkwell forums that only a portion of cels are actually IN and many reported experiences or voiced opinions very suspicious to come from someone who knows how living as an ugly man actually feels. Some that I've noticed

Ignore you? That means they never called you names or called you straight ugly. That means either women's evil doesn't exist or you're simply not ugly.
The same goes for bullying. Those who say "I weren't being bullied, I just were ignored' sound suspicious.
If people just ignored you and never bullied/mocked/namecalled, that means that they at least respected your personal boundaries.
But in real world no one respects ugly people's boundaries.

The same goes for bullying. Those who say "I weren't being bullied, I just were ignored' sound suspicious.
If people just ignored you and never bullied/mocked/namecalled, that means that they at least respected your personal boundaries.
But in real world no one respects ugly people's boundaries.
100% correct. Humans are unable to leave huggos alone.

4)I was rejected...

No. To be rejected means you were in a situation where you could have shown your value. Meaning having at least some convo with a foid. No foid ever talked to me IRL. Not even small talk, at best short sentences questions to ask me if I have seen this teacher or that Chad. And ALWAYS using MY surname. If some female other than your family calls you by your first name you can try to get hired as a male model and stop larping.
I think you're the fakecel here.

You don't need to have a long convo to be rejected. Just approach the woman and ask for a date or sex. Or even just her number.
If you never tried, how are you expecting to get laid? They won't approach you.

I think you're the fakecel here.

You don't need to have a long convo to be rejected. Just approach the woman and ask for a date or sex. Or even just her number.
If you never tried, how are you expecting to get laid? They won't approach you.
Cold approach works only if you're at least Chadlite. Sub 7 ppl have to rely on "knowing" girls.

I do not necessarily disagree, but some counterpoints:
I do not believe you need to be abjectly disgusting to be an incel. Just by being plain ugly, not in a "they laugh at me" way will hinder your chances. This whole post reeks of someone still stuck in teenager drama and gossip. Which is natural, but once you're an adult people don't really laugh at you (in your face).
2)My friends...
You don't necessarily have to meet your friends in real life, or "hurt their chances with girls". Most of my friends are autists like me, and we meet each other once in a long, long while. Nowadays with the internet it's even less necessary for someone to see your face. This is kind of an underage take for what a friend is or what one would do with a friend tbh.
3)Height > Face
Yeah no real counterpoint to this one tbh.
4)I was rejected...
Once you're an adult and you start needing to talk to women for real work reasons or meeting them through friends you will end up attempting stuff with them. It'll go bad, but you will actually be in a position to be rejected.

your first point only really applies if you're <= 21 or so. Grown women don't go around calling ugly men ugly, they just avoid you like the plague

Everyone I don't like is a fakecel.

2)My friends...

Which friends? Ugly men make girls AND boys uncomfortable. I was explicitly told I was ruining their chances with girls in my only social group where I was barely admitted only because I was in the bundle with my cousin (who barely tolerated me too). That's why exclusively misogynists but not misanthropes smell fake. Men cannot respect ugly men; at best they are the clown of the group used to be mocked in front of everyone.

3)Height > Face

Jfl completely blowing out their cover as mentalcels. In order for height making you repulsive you have to be at least 4-5 inches below average. Ugly men on the other hand even when tall are treated as the Frankstein's monster. In high school a lot of 5'6-7 manlets with pretty faces creampied jbs left and right while the ugly ogres were seen as elephants in the way blocking the sight.

4)I was rejected...

Add more boyos
Height > Face. Stop coping. Being a manlet in 2023 is worse than being a ogre. I’m also very ugly but if I was tall, I would never ever be a truecel.

Height > Face. Stop coping. Being a manlet in 2023 is worse than being a ogre. I’m also very ugly but if I was tall, I would never ever be a truecel.
yep first thing girls notice in a guy is height by 5'7 and up your face matters more I am turbo manlet anyways

I am suspicious of those who say they have never been bullied.

Just dont be good looking theory