Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to spot a fakecel

Some say men of culture who dont want to fuck every hole are volcels

Fakecel traits:

1. Greycel despite having signed up a long time ago (either a lazy infiltrator or a normie with a busy social life)
  2. Promoting borderline bluepilled shit/always saying the site needs to be more "moderate" (AKA cucked) and "respectful" of our enemies who want us dead
  3. Always picking fights with other posters/promoting petty drama (this is common among foids, foids love drama)

Here are a few ways of detecting a fakecel.

1. People who rarely posts or make threads but are seen online all of the time are usually soytears lurkers taking screenshots to post on soytears. They probably post only 5 to 15 times a month. From what I have seen most of these people have no avi or nothing in there title or signature.

2. People who always shit talk and call other incels autistic and retarded. Autism and retardation is a death sentence in society. If you have autism no foid would want to be around you. I know this because one of my incel traits is having autism. Also autism and retardation usually affects your looks as well and makes you look uglier.

3. People who say they have foid friends. I’ve seen some “incels” on here say they have females as friends and it pisses me off. Foids only want to be friends with you if they find you attractive. If they find you unattractive then you’ll be invisible to 100% of them.

4. People who don’t look up to our hERo’s and say “wHat thEy dId wAs wRonG” :soy: Well I’ll tell you that our enemies that our hERo’s killed want us dead to. Foids, Stacey’s, and normscum all want us dead and they treat us like shit. So why do the idiots that think that taking action against the people who hate us and want us to die a “bad thing”? I mean JFL just read my signature. People who think like that are usually normies or soytears lurkers. I’m not trying to promote you guys to do violent acts I’m just being based and high IQ here.

I don't really agree with your first point, there could be many reasons why people are inactive, people are busy, or people prefer to lurk rather than reply or post their own experiences of the blackpill, we can't always jump to conclusions, plus some incels are in difference stages of the blackpill. I'm more in tune than my join date and post count states, I'm too busy to be on here all the time and I'm thinking for the future rather than being rage-fuelled on here 24/7. Which moves onto my next point.

I agree with the rest, including #4. Females create "movements", whilst men create change with actions, always been the case in the world. And I know I will never have sex, the only way I will fuck a girl is by force, one way or another. I'm blackpilled enough to believe this is probably my destiny, to continue their legacy, now obviously incels on here, normies and females will state people like myself are internet warriors and mean nothing we say.

But I know I'm a worthless, ugly, lonely 25 yr old male who will never be treated with respect in this world, so why would I bother? I will make plans to achieve my goal, alongside further ideas to spread the word globally, whether it is in 2 years or 20 years, it will happen in some way, I live in the UK, so it would be different to what you think, but at the end of thee day I could die with my legacy fulfilled and the fight for incel acceptance in this world greatened.

4. People who don’t look up to our hERo’s and say “wHat thEy dId wAs wRonG” :soy: Well I’ll tell you that our enemies that our hERo’s killed want us dead to. Foids, Stacey’s, and normscum all want us dead and they treat us like shit. So why do the idiots that think that taking action against the people who hate us and want us to die a “bad thing”? I mean JFL just read my signature. People who think like that are usually normies or soytears lurkers. I’m not trying to promote you guys to do violent acts I’m just being based and high IQ here.
thats for sure.
if he is rich then yea.
:feelstrash:

I don't really agree with your first point, there could be many reasons why people are inactive, people are busy, or people prefer to lurk rather than reply or post their own experiences of the blackpill, we can't always jump to conclusions, plus some incels are in difference stages of the blackpill. I'm more in tune than my join date and post count states, I'm too busy to be on here all the time and I'm thinking for the future rather than being rage-fuelled on here 24/7. Which moves onto my next point.
Not all rare posters are fakecels probably just some. But I bet you belong here. Good luck with achieving your future goals
thats for sure.

if he is rich then yea.
:feelstrash:
If who is rich?

Last edited:
1st guy would be able to ascend in SEA or might with a really ugly or deformed chick in the west. 2nd guy has recessed bone structure, he likely looks normie tier from front or 3/4th view, which is what matters.

Also most White guys on here don't look anywhere near this bad and are already normie tier in looks. That's why I wrote 99%+ not 100%.

Bro the first guy ain't ascending nowhere.

I don't fit in any of those categories but even if I did, look at my avi. No sane normie would have anime jb thighs as his avi

I don’t post much and lurk a bit, but yeah fuck having a social circle there’s only so much npc background noise I can take before it does my head in

You can have foid friends (even though they might not benefit you much as most foids lack personality) and still be incels. I've noticed that fakecels tend to be great chill guys or smug and elitist people (you can observe them on lookism) and something in between is rare.

OP trying to redirect the attention away from him. Fakecel spotted:feelswhere::feelsthink:

They probably post only 5 to 15 times a month. From what I have seen most of these people have no avi or nothing in there title or signature.

Some of us wagecuck all week / don't spend all day posting on this forum

Some of us wagecuck all week / don't spend all day posting on this forum
Yeah not all of you but what I meant was they are seen online all of the time but rarely post any threads or messages. And as a wagecuck you have a decent amount of messages since you joined on May 29 ngltbh
How do you know so much about spotting larpers? :feelswhere:
I thought you thought that I was a larper/fakecel from this

Last edited:
Legit way to detect a cuck inflitrator.

Anyone who reported my poll answers "Go ER" to the mods. (ded srs) Can't make threads anymore
Only faggots report posts tbh.