Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to spend your time being an incel?

C

Cowboypilled

Banned
-
I have just accepted it's over. Do you guys know of any fun thing to spend your time doing instead of chasing women? Hobbies, videogames, sports etc.? I want to still do fun things in my life that does not focus on romance.

I have just accepted it's over. Do you guys know of any fun thing to spend your time doing instead of chasing women? Hobbies, videogames, sports etc.? I want to still do fun things in my life that does not focus on romance.
Make shitposts all day on incels.is

Or go VR. There are some pretty immersive apps out these days :soy:

Here's what I do:
40% staring at wall
30% lurking on here or some other gay website
20% reading books
10% going for walks

Or go VR. There are some pretty immersive apps out these days :soy:
Hmm, I already own a gaming pc and spend some of my time playing videogames. Is a VR set worth investing it? I have seen some decent games and places you can go in there.

i WAKE UP

Smoke weed and log into my work (i work from home)
smoke weed guitarmaxx
smoke weed gymmaxx
smoke weed cookmaxx and dietmaxx
smoke weed and languagemaxx
smoke weed and vidya

thatz how i cope all the time :smonk:

I read a lot and learn new stuff every day

Here's what I do:
40% staring at wall
30% lurking on here or some other gay website
20% reading books
10% going for walks
Seems bleak, I don't want my life to revolve around women I still want to enjoy it for my own sake.

Hmm, I already own a gaming pc and spend some of my time playing videogames. Is a VR set worth investing it? I have seen some decent games and places you can go in there.
Tbh I just go an Oculus Quest 2 paid around 500 euros all in. Downside is that most apps are also paid to get the full immersion. Depends on ur budget tbh. Otherwise stick with pc/console gaming

Smoke weed and log into my work (i work from home)
smoke weed guitarmaxx
smoke weed gymmaxx
smoke weed cookmaxx and dietmaxx
smoke weed and languagemaxx
smoke weed and vidya

thatz how i cope all the time :smonk:
Based buddy boyo

I've been coping with mining and soldering. I also have an archive thread you can read here:

Tbh I just go an Oculus Quest 2 paid around 500 euros all in. Downside is that most apps are also paid to get the full immersion. Depends on ur budget tbh. Otherwise stick with pc/console gaming
I don't really wanna spend too much on a VR set rn, got any videogames u can recommend? I prefer single player games and rpgs.

I don't really wanna spend too much on a VR set rn, got any videogames u can recommend? I prefer single player games and rpgs.
I play only Rimworld with 100+ mods on PC now. Its the best game ever imo...single player too

I lose weight and jerk off
Bro I am currently considering going on a proper calorie deficit to try and lose bodyfat to feel healthier. Could you help me with some general tips and info on like how much kcal/protein I need and what to eat etc.? Would appreciate it.

I play only Rimworld with 100+ mods on PC now. Its the best game ever imo...single player too
I googled it, yeah it reminds me kinda of Starbound which is a great game. I'llll consider it.

Btw have u played fallout series? They are great cope.

Got any books you can recommend? I used to read a lot but now I have not found any interesting books. Also what do you learn?
Marcus Aurelius Meditations, stoicmaxxing is great
also consider getting into 2d girls, it fills the void that trying to chase woman never gave you

Bro I am currently considering going on a proper calorie deficit to try and lose bodyfat to feel healthier. Could you help me with some general tips and info on like how much kcal/protein I need and what to eat etc.? Would appreciate it.
I do intermittent fasting+ 1 meal a day so I don’t eat until evening

I also try to not eat too much carbs

Btw have u played fallout series? They are great cope.
Yeah I love fallout. I started with Fallout 4 then moved down to Vegas. I have played Fallout 4 like 3 times and same for Vegas. Are the old ones good? I am not familiar with isometric games but are they good once you get used to it?

I do intermittent fasting+ 1 meal a day so I don’t eat until evening

I also try to not eat too much carbs
I would also do this as well, if it weren't for the fact I work out 6 times a week doing hypertrophy training/weightlifting.

I'm a big fan of
  1. racism
  2. sexism
  3. minecraft
Good luck OP :feelsokman:

Yeah I love fallout. I started with Fallout 4 then moved down to Vegas. I have played Fallout 4 like 3 times and same for Vegas. Are the old ones good? I am not familiar with isometric games but are they good once you get used to it?
Fallout 3 very much worth it. 1 and 2 are too slow and old-fashioned.

Have u played Rimworld? Do some YouTube playthroughs it's really a great game

I'm a big fan of
  1. racism
  2. sexism
  3. minecraft
Good luck OP :feelsokman:
Unironically the more angry I was at the world the more angry I was at myself. I dropped the hate and just stopped letting shit bother me since it infects the mind. I am more stoic now.

Marcus Aurelius Meditations, stoicmaxxing is great
also consider getting into 2d girls, it fills the void that trying to chase woman never gave you
This nigga recommends both stoicmaxxing and waifucoping in the same sentence. This can't be real must be a simulation.. fucking fakecels here :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fallout 3 very much worth it. 1 and 2 are too slow and old-fashioned.

Have u played Rimworld? Do some YouTube playthroughs it's really a great game
For some reason my reply did not send, but as I said I searched Rimworld and it reminds me of Starbound which is a great game so I will look into Rimworld.

High Iq I wish we had more graycels like u here
Thanks man, I have already been through my entire "fuck the world" character arc in my early teens and I just cannot give enough shits to put effort into being angry any longer. I am just a spectator of this world now.

Thanks man, I have already been through my entire "fuck the world" character arc in my early teens and I just cannot give enough shits to put effort into being angry any longer. I am just a spectator of this world now.
Indeed, anger will only make your mind more clouded and frustration will eat all your energy

Indeed, anger will only make your mind more clouded and frustration will eat all your energy
I want to enjoy life by just doing stuff that makes me feel good for my own sake, tired so tired of constantly compromising.