Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to set up cam girl business in eastern europe like andrew tate

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
Heard andrew tate set up cam girl business in romania and made a lot of money. Also apparently he only paid 3% tax in romania.

How do incels like ourselfs set up our own cam girl business in EE.

How do we get the girls to hire and what sites and all that to use?

I don't get why a girls would want to go 50/50 with tate when they could have just gone on some website and got 100% of the money.

Does anyone know how we can do this?

>incels
>set up cam girl business
JFL.

Make ai deep fake hooker. So she'll just do whatever she's told to. Get all the money. :feelsokman:

It's too late for that.

it's like starting a succesful youtube channel it was easier 10 years ago now it's over saturated

Minimum requirements:

• 6"
• Former experience with women

Recommended specs

• 6"3
• Sexhad with women

I don't get why a girls would want to go 50/50 with tate when they could have just gone on some website and got 100% of the money.
thats called being a chad foids wouldn't go on your website even if it was very optimised and even if you agreed to take 1% cut

The same way you start any business I assume, just with more shady shit you got to do.

buy a building you can renovate so you can put the girls in, do gay legal shit to officially own the business, market to interested customers and potential girls, target low-income, drug addicted, and exploitable women that will work for a shit pay rate, and then rake in the money from coomers.

Allegedly they are held against their will