Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to ruin a foid's mood in public transport

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
so, normans and foids hate seeing us in public, as soon as they see me then it's gameover for me with that person, i call it "the incel aura" foids hate me everwhere i go, is that really so bad? well not anymore! you can exploit it to ruin their mood, who would like to sit next to an incel in a bus? nobody, but choose a foid to sit next to to make her uncomfortable and left feeling like Adolf Hitler himself sat next to her, sometimes they might leave but their mood has been ruined because she had to sit next to an incel.

anyone else getting lifefuel from ruining a foid's mood this way?

also watching the bbc documentary atm will do a review here in 1-3 hours

so, normans and foids hate seeing us in public, as soon as they see me then it's gameover for me with that person, i call it "the incel aura" foids hate me everwhere i go, is that really so bad? well not anymore! you can exploit it to ruin their mood, who would like to sit next to an incel in a bus? nobody, but choose a foid to sit next to to make her uncomfortable and left feeling like Adolf Hitler himself sat next to her, sometimes they might leave but their mood has been ruined because she had to sit next to an incel.

anyone else getting lifefuel from ruining a foid's mood this way?

also watching the bbc documentary atm will do a review here in 1-3 hours
Fart while she sits next to you.
So that she can smell an incel´s true masculinity.

No bro

Be more cruel and start small talking them

I like to go on Periscope and pretend like I’m a long-time follower. Then I say, “It looks like you’ve gained a little weight.” The other commenters always criticize my statement. but I know the scoper gets aggravated, Sometimes they even admit it.
Fart while she sits next to you.
So that she can smell an incel´s true masculinity.

Or open a window, and say “Lay off the perfume.”

good idea will try to do it next time

just be prepared for the foid to call the cops, and the whole SWAT team taking you down to the ground. Good luck bruh.

No girl wants to sit near me on public transport. Theyd rather stand :)

that's why you sit next to them as soon as you get the opportunity

NEETard

Sit next to her and ask her out for a date, it will destroy her day. "omg how that creepy had the courage to ask me out?"

No bro

Be more cruel and start small talking them
pull up a song or rap piece with lyrics on youtube, put your phone in front of them so they can see the lyrics, and start singing along with the video

Sit next to her and ask her out for a date, it will destroy her day. "omg how that creepy had the courage to ask me out?"

I would just start a conversation with her, but show her no interest. Like be overly friendly, no sexual innuendo, just be like her new BFF. Ignore all of her intention cues, and frustration signals, and smother her with platonic kindness. Just Be Autistic. If you are off enough, it is goung to amplify her embarrassment, but take away her excuse for being mean to you. They can't get you for sexual harrassment, and she will die of embarrassment to even be seen socializing with a creepy guy, especially when his behavior indicates some degree of emotional intimacy in the sense of being more than just a stranger. Can even imagine the look of horror after a week or two of this when you get on with a bunch of roses, and plop down next to her after prancing all the way to the seat next to her, lol? She will think they are for her, and churn inside her own skin in social fear, embarrassment, and disgust.

pull up a song or rap piece with lyrics on youtube, put your phone in front of them so they can see the lyrics, and start singing along with the video
Jfl

Start creepmaxxing/songmaxxing

Perfect way to make a woman uncomfortable tbh

too highinhib to do this might get accused of rape

Being incel gives you a lot of power to ruin foids lives. It's just the little things that can ruin their days

Just being subhuman and appearing happy in front of a foid will ruin her day