Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to resolve the problem of the false rape accusations?

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
The problem is that in the actual society even if a rape is totally invented by a woman for revenge reasons for example, counts only her word, so even if you have never touched a woman that is your friend, she for any reasons can report you for rape, she can invent everything, your word doesn't count, the evidence is not important, so how to resolve this problem?

legalizing the rape I don't know if the problem can be resolved, because in this case we can risk to be raped by a strong gay man, maybe we can legalize it and all the people have a mini-taser to use when a person want to rape you, women included, so when a guy try to rape a woman she can use this harmless mini-taser that immobilizes the rapist for about 5 minutes and she can run away from him, so a person who had consensual sex with a woman (blowjob, feetjob included) or a person who don't even had sex with a woman can't be false accused of rape and pass 12 years in jail raped, they yes, by their strong gay jail-mate

:foidSoy: !!!

If the woman is a slut already, anything sexual that happens to her should just be legally let off the hook because how can you ’rape’ a slut? The laws are cucked.

Last edited:
If the woman is a slut already, anything sexual that happens to her should just be legally let off the hook because how can you ’rape’ a slut?
my post doesn't justify the real rapes, it's only against the false rape accusations, I don't justify the real rapes and I won't never rape a woman in the future

Escape to a neutral country

Wait, I think you mean how you solve it from a law standpoint. I mean, there's nothing much to it besides not having the system rely on woman's word.

The problem is that in the actual society even if a rape is totally invented by a woman for revenge reasons for example, counts only her word, so even if you have never touched a woman that is your friend, she for any reasons can report you for rape, she can invent everything, your word doesn't count, the evidence is not important, so how to resolve this problem?
It is not a problem for incels, it is not probable that a foid will declare being raped by an incel. It would be too humiliating for her. :forcedsmile:

legalizing the rape I don't know if the problem can be resolved, because in this case we can risk to be raped by a strong gay man
This is the main reason I'm against legalizing it 100%, but in order for a foid to convict a man of rape it should be mandatory that she shows evidence and witnesses. If she didn't scream during the rape and "froze", that's bs by the way, then that can't count as evidence. If a man in prison wanted to convict another prisoner for raping him he can't say he froze, and stayed quiet during getting raped.

Last edited:
Women like to be raped by Chad
Rape is just another sexual position

theres no solution, really :feelsdevil:
We just have to get rid of cucks and not believe rostie's bs rape stories. The same ones you read on reddit everyday.

this is very controversial because rape is surely a horrible thing, but also being in jail for 12 years for a false rape accusation is horrible too

Women like to be raped by Chad
Rape is just another sexual position
Lol, not even that, women love being denigrated, I'm sure their fantasies are not limited by Chad only. I mean, they even fuck dogs

This sounds like MGTOW cope to me.

Avoid women as much as possible.

in the old old days, rapes would have to have evidence. like sperm, at least. and evidence of use of force like bruise marks. also ideally there should be witnesses.

in 3rd world, like india, i believe its still the same. nobody gonna take a foid's words on its own. unless its a high status foid. but a high status foid wouldnt just randomly make up shit that a subhuman raped her, would bring more shame to her and family for very little gain.

the modern west of jailing men purely based on foids words IS NOT NORMAL. not normal in any time in history except for now.
at least they need the sperm for an evidence, but in this case can pass for rape also consensual sex if the foid regret it later, but she was consensual during the sex (not my problem anyways, for my face and height :smonk::smonk:)

Fake rape accusations usually come from regretting trade sex for benefits.

Fake rape accusations usually come from regretting trade sex for benefits.
this, an ugly man that have given a lot of benefits at a foid from just having sex with him (prostitution) and then the same foid report him for rape also after 10 years

Increase funding to public defenders' offices.

this is very controversial because rape is surely a horrible thing, but also being in jail for 12 years for a false rape accusation is horrible too
That's extremely too long for the "rapes" that happen. A man being raped by another man is a million times worse than when a rostie had sex with a non chad while she was drunk.

just rape them for real, then its true :feelsthink:

in 3rd world, like india, i believe its still the same. nobody gonna take a foid's words on its own. unless its a high status foid. but a high status foid wouldnt just randomly make up shit that a subhuman raped her, would bring more shame to her and family for very little gain.

You believe wrong.

India is even more cucked than Spain in this regard. Foids making false accusations and abusing the pussy pass is rife over there.

Years ago, there was a case where a curry foid accused a man of rape and he was held in prison to await trial. A mob stormed the facility, forciably removed him, then proceeded to lynch and mutilate him in public. All on the word of a random foid.

legalizing the rape I don't know if the problem can be resolved, because in this case we can risk to be raped by a strong gay man, maybe we can legalize it and all the people have a mini-taser to use when a person want to rape you, women included, so when a guy try to rape a woman she can use this harmless mini-taser that immobilizes the rapist for about 5 minutes and she can run away from him, so a person who had consensual sex with a woman (blowjob, feetjob included) or a person who don't even had sex with a woman can't be false accused of rape and pass 12 years in jail raped, they yes, by their strong gay jail-mate
Rape her (in Sims 2) because the false rape accusation wouldn't be false anymore:bigbrain:

We should decriminalise rape

The problem with rape acussations are the judges themselves. if there’s no enough evidence it shouldn’t be taken seriously. The problem is that judges are humans and they will always decide in favor of foids. It doesn’t matter the facts.
For that societies have to clean their Judicial power of NWO order stuff and give men the right of record any sexual intercourse in order to prove that such accusations are fake.

Deuteronomy 22 KJV

22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;

24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

30 A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt.​

don't believe any foids regardless if there is evidence

The only way to solve the problem of false accusations is to carry a lengthy prison sentence with false accusations.

It is not a problem for incels, it is not probable that a foid will declare being raped by an incel. It would be too humiliating for her.
It's rape only if you're a sub8

Impose harsh penalties for any foid caught making false rape accusations, at minimum: a custodial sentence, at most: execution, depending on the severity.

Last edited:
"every person is innocent until proven guilty". people these days forget this. we should make people remember that, if a person is accusing another, they need to prove it

oh stop it you watch too much tfm. he ain't getting ass TRUST ME! chad is not fucking a rubber doll while supposedly "doing well" for himself and "choosing" not to associate with women. TFMs delusion has no bounds. (IDK I guess that's what happens when you are incel for years I think this dude may be getting to his late 30's early 40's!)

We need to own up to it.

hold foids responsible