Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to react when you see a fellow incel in public ?

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
Incels recognize incels.

I never know how I have to act around another incel. I either just ignore or give a small nod. Sometimes the incel nods back which I take as a mutual understanding of our situations.

wtf are you on about man, just ignore the guy

I would take off my shirt.

throw gang signs

Incels recognize incels.

I never know how I have to act around another incel. I either just ignore or give a small nod. Sometimes the incel nods back which I take as a mutual understanding of our situations.
Only respect. Especially if theyre a loner. Theres this new guy at my job. I can tell hes incel. He cant pronounce letter r. Hes like 5'5. Pimplecel. Glasses. And laughs at awkward moments. I know hes an incel. Im gonna show him a black colored pill to see his reaction

I have seen so many incel looking guys that I could see them posting there but you can’t be 100% sure they’re blackpilled. If they somehow show that they’re blackpilled, well, I would hide my powerlevel anyway because of high inhib.

Incels dont exist irl. No point in trying to spot one cus they arent going to be incel

I think he meant incels only exist online. No one is going to out himself as an incel IRL...

Which is wrong. When I get drunk I sometimes go up to random guys in club and self-pity myself about being ugly to girls and a virgin. They always tell me to man-up and just go talk to a girl

Incels dont exist irl. No point in trying to spot one cus they arent going to be incel

There have been so many occasions where I was like "this guy has got to be a virgin or incel" and he either has a girlfriend, is married, or has females at work being flirty with him while they completely ignore me. Just more proof that I might be the least attractive man EVER to exist.

There have been so many occasions where I was like "this guy has got to be a virgin or incel" and he either has a girlfriend, is married, or has females at work being flirty with him while they completely ignore me. Just more proof that I might be the least attractive man EVER to exist.
This was me in highschool
I think he meant incels only exist online. No one is going to out himself as an incel IRL...

Which is wrong. When I get drunk I sometimes go up to random guys in club and self-pity myself about being ugly to girls and a virgin. They always tell me to man-up and just go talk to a girl
What i was getting at is the amount of incels online vs the theoretical amount that you could spot irl is so low that it wouldnt be worth trying to pinpoint any or even hoping that you could find one. Theres maybe a few hundred thousand incels online and what? Millions of guys in any given country who arent incel in your waking life.

Only a small percentage of ugly men have been exposed to the blackpill and have accepted its truths.
yup. I always assume they are cucked until shown otherwise

There are a few other incels I've met IRL in the past, and when I meet them I usually treat them with a common respect.

I don't do anything

jfl if you actually stilll go out in public

These new greycels threads are fuckin weird.

Doubt I'll see a fellow .co user on here. Maybe @Nicotine one day but thats a 1/100000000 chance and I won't know its him

I never go out in public anyway, but the rare times I do, I only see betabuxes, I rarely ever see incels

Well, sometimes you may think someone is an incel because they're ugly, but maybe they have a girlfriend

There was an incel guy at the 7/11 I go to down the street, been there for years, looks about 24. I went down there a month ago, this nigga had lipstick on, makeup, grew his hair long. He' turned into a goddamn tranny, I shit you not.

I've met a TON of incels irl, but the only openly blackpilled dudes (as in, ones that acknoweldge the importance of looks and disrespect/hate queens) i've ever met were Chads or chadlites, and unfortunately, i didn't manage to make friends with them due to our vastly different social standings.

Mogs me because goes clubbing.

I give him the sign and wait for the counter-sign.

pull out hand guns let off a few rounds then go to the local watering hole to catch up. say hello, shake hands then go all jihad on every body.

i just say in my head "its so over for him"