Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to prettyboymaxx?

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I heard that foids love the prettyboy archetype
But I look like Mr.Jefferson from LiS (but brown and shorter) so how can I turn into a prettyboy?

Have good skull

Have good bones

Grow your hair out, go clean shaven, get to a low body fat percentage, hope you have good bones.

idk what your hair texture is but find a eboy hair cut and start trying to style your hair like that. My hair is super straight so I just usally go for a 90s Leonardo de caprio curtains haircut but I'm trying to do other styles. Also use volumizing shampoo because that shit makes your hair look a fuck ton better.

Grow your hair out, go clean shaven, get to a low body fat percentage, hope you have good bones.

idk what your hair texture is but find a eboy hair cut and start trying to style your hair like that. My hair is super straight so I just usally go for a 90s Leonardo de caprio curtains haircut but I'm trying to do other styles. Also use volumizing shampoo because that shit makes your hair look a fuck ton better.
im conflicted because a beard does make me look better than clean shaven so i instead get the 'hughes from FMA' vibe

I hate Life is Strange and the Sims for bringing so many foids and faggots into gaming.

I can never be pretty boy due to my sand nose.

Step 1: have a good jaw, chin, jowls, maxilla, eye area, nose, mouth, forehead, temple, full hair

Don't be inkler.

Just gotta have a good jaw, straight pointy nose, good cheekbones, hair (over for Norwoodcels) low body fat and ofc you have to be tall. Bonus points if you have a deep voice.