Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to pick up if someone is an infiltrator

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
1. Talks from a 3rd person perspective, never calls themselves an incel and talk as if they're from the outside. This is a subconcious level mistake infiltrators do.

2. Hesitates to call women foids, toilets, whores and whatever

3. Posts are usually made up of low IQ garbage and moralfagging

4. Pretentious and snarky when replying

5. Over- usage of incel slang, they do this to appear less- infiltrator like to the group. They usually use soyboy, IQ and other stuff in the wrong context that it should be used, not to mention that a sentence never goes by not including one.

6. IT has positive opinions of you and your posts

7. You moralfag about what is allowed to be said and posted.

Add more points in the replies tbh

5. Over- usage of incel slang, they do this to appear less- infiltrator like to the group. They usually use soyboy, not to mention that a sentence never goes by not including one.
@Sans

I lost teen years in lonelyness

8. Is named xor

Yeah those incels they are high iq not soyboys eith low iq now you should always do the right thing. Did i mention my name is xor?

Hey brocel, your heart is in the right place with this thread about spotting infiltrators. But this thread is a terrible idea. You've just given every IT cuck faggot a how-to manual for being harder to detect.

Please ask a mod to delete your thread. Save the OP, though.

I was trying to message this to you, but you've locked that out.

I agree. IT’s opinions of your posts is such a good litmus test.

Hey brocel, your heart is in the right place with this thread about spotting infiltrators. But this thread is a terrible idea. You've just given every IT cuck faggot a how-to manual for being harder to detect.

Please ask a mod to delete your thread. Save the OP, though.

I was trying to message this to you, but you've locked that out.
why would someone post what op posted hmmm

High IQ observation
full

why would someone post what op posted hmmm

You're not getting me. It's like telling a liar how to spot a liar. It just makes them a better liar.

What OP should have done is message this to users he trusts.

You're not getting me. It's like telling a liar how to spot a liar. It just makes them a better liar.

What OP should have done is message users he trusts.
yeah no reason to post this you are helping them out. its odd to me why a "brocel" who some are saying "high iq observation" about is publicly posting this.

4 infiltrators and 3 mechs is first thing that came to my mind

good morning toilets need lashings

We need to find all the fakecels and banish them from our land.

Infiltrators can be undetectable tbh. My theory is that the IT infiltrators consciously or sub consciously know we are right. Many probably do hate women and know how to "property" use incel slang. When they post threads here they fully believe what they say. They are just too soy to go say it on plebbit
:feels: "I need le plebbit gold" The "infiltrators" aren't infiltrators at all. They tell themselves they are to cope. But they know this is where they belong. This is their home. They are another incel posting on .co :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ineresting tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back