Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How To Permanently Solve Inceldom On A Systematic Level

M

MrStruggle

Banned
-
I have become both illuminated and enlightened. For 2 years, I've thoroughly explored the incel problem and the main sources causing inceldom which stem from gender imbalances, technology, economics, decline in religion, destruction of patriarchy (religion), industrialisation, genetic mutations, autism etc. The original blackpill has been hijacked by autistic lookists who promote chad only and looks only pseudoscientific theories which overlook other factors. The REAL definition of the blackpill is ''There are no personal solutions to systematic problems''. It does not mention looks whatsoever as you can see. In fact, the blackpill is notorious for being overpopulated by people on the autistic spectrum for a reason, who probably need brain surgery than face surgery.

I have concluded on my journey so far after becoming sexually conscious back in 2020 that: All things are sexual! Economics is sexual and reproduction is the main motivation to accumulate resources in order to produce offspring. Technology is sexual, Nature is sexual, race is sexual, class is sexual, religion itself is converting reproduction and fertility into the ''Will of God'' because God commands you to ''multiply and be fruitful''. You cannot escape sexual reproduction no matter if it's race, class or religion. It's always about sex. It's all Darwinism and evolutionary biology.

I've been here before a long time ago. I've seen the endless coping about geographic relocating, summoning a succubus demon, pursuing specific females of a specific age group, advocating the restoration of religious patriarchy, changing your physical appearance etc. You are ALL wrong! The solution to the incel crisis is to REDUCE the male population down to 20-35% and INCREASE the female population. Do you not see that all wars are conducted by males and that excess males are thrown into the battlefield to die so that the gender ratios are balanced? Think of the vikings, the Christian crusaders, the Aryan invasions of India, the American males heading West to Manifest Destiny.

In order to restore the world to perfect order, we need to cleanse the gene pool of not only excess males but males in general. We must practice gender selection which favours the birth of many, many females. Preferably, 3-4 females for every 1 male through the use of fertility clinics. In this way, we will become a rare commodity in the eyes of females. We will become the master breeders who control the means of reproduction. All problems of inceldom would be solved if we did this one thing on a systematic level. We would transform into living-Gods who walked on the earth and we'd live in a sexual paradise. We may sacrifice our ability to produce geniuses but the reward is beyond measure.

If we don't do this and even if we returned to patriarchy, we'll only find ourselves back here once more; endlessly coping and complaining about female supremacy and privilege. We will only continue being born as sexual slaves to foids and prostitute our labour so that we have the possibility of aquiring sexual capital or resources. Twist it all you want, Chad this or Tyrone that, but muh X and muh Y; you know that I'm right. :feelsthink:

Or we could just remove women's rights and encourage monogamy...

Or we could just remove women's rights and encourage monogamy...

You can't remove women's rights and restore monogamy without religion and the abolition of technology.

We need to reset humanity and start again.

yeah, normies dont even allow any of that stuff. they dont even allow surrogates for men. how the fuck do you think anyone will accept breeding females?
if it was that easy, i would just clone some of the hottest women on earth a billion times.

You can't remove women's rights and restore monogamy without religion and the abolition of technology.
This just do this and it will solve it

yeah, normies dont even allow any of that stuff. they dont even allow surrogates for men. how the fuck do you think anyone will accept breeding females?
if it was that easy, i would just clone some of the hottest women on earth a billion times.

Create a new religion that promotes female births via gender selection in fertility clinics. We need females producing as many females as possible and limit the production of males.

Upvoted. Normie and incels don't want to hear the truth equally.

Upvoted. Normie and incels don't want to hear the truth equally.

People here think they're blackpilled but they actually aren't. They don't even know that ascension doesn't exist. Most here aren't worth responding to tbh but I'll share my knowledge regardless.

They just need to offter ther pussies. Its not that hard

We should just let humanity go extinct

then remove women's rights and enforce sex slavery

We should just let humanity go extinct
Galactic IQ

In the here and now we can get started with wars to cut down on the normie surplus. And while longer term we have to go even further, in the here and now by wiping out say 20-30% of males in war, would create more gender equality.. we would be moving towards gender equality.

Also even not outright killing males, but deploying millions of young males to far off war zones, it means they aren't back at home. So then the guys back home can be dating a woman. Then when that guy gets deployed overseas, and the other guy comes home for a rest period, the guy who comes home can be dating the same woman.

Ya it sucks each only get half of a full life.. but its better than now where neither man gets to enjoy dating and romance.

I have become both illuminated and enlightened. For 2 years, I've thoroughly explored the incel problem and the main sources causing inceldom which stem from gender imbalances, technology, economics, decline in religion, destruction of patriarchy (religion), industrialisation, genetic mutations, autism etc. The original blackpill has been hijacked by autistic lookists who promote chad only and looks only pseudoscientific theories which overlook other factors. The REAL definition of the blackpill is ''There are no personal solutions to systematic problems''. It does not mention looks whatsoever as you can see. In fact, the blackpill is notorious for being overpopulated by people on the autistic spectrum for a reason, who probably need brain surgery than face surgery.

I have concluded on my journey so far after becoming sexually conscious back in 2020 that: All things are sexual! Economics is sexual and reproduction is the main motivation to accumulate resources in order to produce offspring. Technology is sexual, Nature is sexual, race is sexual, class is sexual, religion itself is converting reproduction and fertility into the ''Will of God'' because God commands you to ''multiply and be fruitful''. You cannot escape sexual reproduction no matter if it's race, class or religion. It's always about sex. It's all Darwinism and evolutionary biology.

I've been here before a long time ago. I've seen the endless coping about geographic relocating, summoning a succubus demon, pursuing specific females of a specific age group, advocating the restoration of religious patriarchy, changing your physical appearance etc. You are ALL wrong! The solution to the incel crisis is to REDUCE the male population down to 20-35% and INCREASE the female population. Do you not see that all wars are conducted by males and that excess males are thrown into the battlefield to die so that the gender ratios are balanced? Think of the vikings, the Christian crusaders, the Aryan invasions of India, the American males heading West to Manifest Destiny.

In order to restore the world to perfect order, we need to cleanse the gene pool of not only excess males but males in general. We must practice gender selection which favours the birth of many, many females. Preferably, 3-4 females for every 1 male through the use of fertility clinics. In this way, we will become a rare commodity in the eyes of females. We will become the master breeders who control the means of reproduction. All problems of inceldom would be solved if we did this one thing on a systematic level. We would transform into living-Gods who walked on the earth and we'd live in a sexual paradise. We may sacrifice our ability to produce geniuses but the reward is beyond measure.

If we don't do this and even if we returned to patriarchy, we'll only find ourselves back here once more; endlessly coping and complaining about female supremacy and privilege. We will only continue being born as sexual slaves to foids and prostitute our labour so that we have the possibility of aquiring sexual capital or resources. Twist it all you want, Chad this or Tyrone that, but muh X and muh Y; you know that I'm right. :feelsthink:
Thank you for the realistic clarity that you bring to this site. All of these autistic lookist retards dilute and simplify the blackpill to looks only when its much more deeper and systemic than just genetic determinism. Their is truly no solution to inceldom. If you are a real true blue incel than you will probably remain an incel for the rest of your life.

We need to reset humanity and start again.
this world is to rotten already .

people are pieces of shit and woman play God , while Most man " just Watch "

If Man would just start Realizing . that they are in an Unfair Position , they would let the world go downhill rather Fast

Okay how are u gonna do that greycel :feelskek:

this world is to rotten already .

people are pieces of shit and woman play God , while Most man " just Watch "

If Man would just start Realizing . that they are in an Unfair Position , they would let the world go downhill rather Fast
With all the brainwashing into gynocracy im sure this generation of men is lost. If only came an generation of men who refuse to give pussy pass and dont absolve foids of all expectations, obligations and responsibility. Who dont slave for the society that doesnt care for any of them. Things would be different. But with the all online, stream, virtual whoring getting more widespread and mainstream foids get to fuck chads and get payed for that, even the "shy" ones get payed to sleep or eat in front of a camera.

With all the brainwashing into gynocracy im sure this generation of men is lost. If only came an generation of men who refuse to give pussy pass and dont absolve foids of all expectations, obligations and responsibility. Who dont slave for the society that doesnt care for any of them. Things would be different. But with the all online, stream, virtual whoring getting more widespread and mainstream foids get to fuck chads and get payed for that, even the "shy" ones get payed to sleep or eat in front of a camera.

Man cant be fat and fuck woman let alone fuck an attractive One

Woman can

Man cant sell their shit

Woman can

Man cant sell Sex ( no intrinsic value ) , and just " watches " while a Woman does exactly that

Woman can

Man cant expect free validation ( except hes a piece of shit and looks decent )

Woman can.

And most of all Man cant just have Sex , without any effort

While a Woman can be a litteral whale and gets it .

JFL at this world , i was rather fed up today / some rage , just because i realized how Inherintly fucked this world is and that im being Punished for no reason other then Being born " Unfortunate .

Fuck this Shit :feelsclown::bigbrain:

Unbased. I would support castration of all Chads or bullies who normally women suck dicks of but this will only cause fight for more remaining men at the top and most women would rather be lesbians than date most ugly men. This is not a systematic solution, this is a child's solution.

Man cant be fat and fuck woman let alone fuck an attractive One

Woman can

Man cant sell their shit

Woman can

Man cant sell Sex ( no intrinsic value ) , and just " watches " while a Woman does exactly that

Woman can

Man cant expect free validation ( except hes a piece of shit and looks decent )

Woman can.

And most of all Man cant just have Sex , without any effort

While a Woman can be a litteral whale and gets it .

JFL at this world , i was rather fed up today / some rage , just because i realized how Inherintly fucked this world is and that im being Punished for no reason other then Being born " Unfortunate .

Fuck this Shit :feelsclown::bigbrain:
People cannot fathom how invisible is lvm to society. Not once i heard on TV the problem of sexless young men or any strategy to fix it. But they dont have a trouble talking about abortion rights and contraceptive pills, teen pregnancies, in vitro insemination for 40 something yo to create even more autistic babies and costs fortune. They only care for problems that affect foids. When someone asks me if im married i feel like a failure and shame even though its not my fucking fault.

The best way to solve inceldom is to make women obsolete. Developing genetic engineering and robotics to the point that holes as they are now no longer need to exist outside of as a rare novelty.

Even Chads would not put up with foids if they had another choice, let alone normies and incels. Outside of a few perverts the vast majority of men would stop caring about original foids and use the better alternatives.

Last edited: